PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Game Saves

Spinkpok
12-25-2012, 10:04 PM
Hi,

After searching this forum and Google, I'm really confused as to where the games saves are stored. Different locations are given but it seems mine is under "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher."

The reason for wanting to know this is so that I can continue the game on my laptop. I've copied the "savegame" folder into the directory but it doesn't show up in the game so I have to start from the beginning. Furthermore, I can't see where the new saves are judging by the dates the files were created.

Is there a definitive guide for this since surely there must be other people that want to transfer and/or back up their saves?

Thanks very much and hope you can help.

YazX_
12-25-2012, 11:12 PM
no need to copy anything, just go to uplay settings on your PC and tick the option Sync saves with cloud, run the game and exit, close uplay. then go to your laptop , install the game and use the same login info on your PC and it should pull it for you when you stat to play.

And yes the correct location for saves is

Windows x64 :
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Savegames

Windows x86:
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Savegames

Spinkpok
12-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Thanks very much but unfortunately I don't have access to my PC for about 8 days now since I'm away form home. Is there anyway I can use the game save folder I copied to make it work properly? I really thought it was going to be a simple copy & paste job but the game's not recognising the saves. Is there any way of getting this to work?

Thanks again and hope you can help.