PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed animations a little.. buggy?.

neb1006
12-25-2012, 06:20 PM
Hey all not sure if this has been bought up, but in noticing my AC3 has buggy animations "ps3", ******SPOILERS********

For one on the ship toward america, the captain was speaking without his lips moving one bit "litteraly"

Two, pouring drinks backwards?. Seen this a few times.

Three, reloading shots in firearms, no powder in hand, nor do they use anything do push it together in the barrel.

Is this all old news?.

MasterRaynor
12-25-2012, 08:50 PM
You never pour drinks backwards? lol

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 09:02 PM
The first one I can sympathize with

Three, reloading shots in firearms, no powder in hand, nor do they use anything do push it together in the barrel.

but the this ?? Are you serious ? You want him to have the powder case, rip it and have the little piece fall on the ground, then he takes the metal stick and proceeds to shove the thing down the barrel and then return the stick ???? Really ???????

neb1006
12-25-2012, 09:11 PM
With the stuff ubi does no putting at least the metal stick on wouldnt have been too much trouble.

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 09:12 PM
With the stuff ubi does no putting at least the metal stick on wouldnt have been too much trouble.
I`m sorry, but don't say "too much trouble" if you don't know what goes into something, because you clearly don't and that`s all i`m going to say

neb1006
12-25-2012, 09:16 PM
Welp one less troll on the post then, as i do know what goes into it all.

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 09:17 PM
as i do know what goes into it all.
If you did, you would not be asking for such an absurd thing being "no trouble"

You just earned my ******* mode

neb1006
12-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Welp do what ever, no bother to me keyboard warrior. I wasnt "asking" i was meerly stating it looks out of place. Think you need to go get your eyes checked.

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Welp do what ever, no bother to me keyboard warrior. I wasnt "asking" i was meerly stating it looks out of place. Think you need to go get your eyes checked.
"Buggy" is not "out place"

So no it`s not buggy. you think it`s out of place ? Sure...whatever, but out of ALL(and there`s a lot) the bugs, THAT is not buggy...

Bashilir
12-26-2012, 12:43 AM

Oh good lord, stop acting like that. He pointed out something that makes sense. Its a videogame, it doesn't have everything perfect about the period.