PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Film Project Actors

RinoTheBouncer
12-25-2012, 10:00 AM
Hey Assassins!
I've read a lot about the AC film which is supposed to be filmed in 2013 for release late 2013 or early-mid 2014 (not sure) and I've heard that they want Michael Fassbender to stay in the film. I don't know who was thinking and what were they thinking when they chose him. I don't see how he can make a Desmond Miles or an Ezio or an Altair and I don't think it would be a good idea to just put some random new characters and call it Assassin's Creed specially that it's coming out after the end of the Desmond saga which I think everyone will be excited to see it live.

I think Francisco Randez can make a PERFECT Desmond Miles. I mean c'mon, I don't know how any sane person would use any other actor when they've got the perfect look alike doing the MoCap (I think) for Desmond.

I can already imagine a movie starring this guy and it would be just PERFECT!

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091217233220/assassinscreed/images/1/17/Francisco_randez.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyez37bA3t1rno52do2_500.jpg

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 10:05 AM
How do you know it`s about Desmond ?

RinoTheBouncer
12-25-2012, 10:07 AM
How do you know it`s about Desmond ?
Did I say that I know? It's just kinda likely cause you don't see a Tomb Raider movie about Chris Redfield from Resident Evil.

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 10:10 AM
Did I say that I know? It's just kinda likely cause you don't see a Tomb Raider movie about Chris Redfield from Resident Evil.
It may have nothing to do with Desmond at all and at the same time still BE Assassins Creed...Mind blowing right ? just sayin`

RinoTheBouncer
12-25-2012, 10:19 AM
It may have nothing to do with Desmond at all and at the same time still BE Assassins Creed...Mind blowing right ? just sayin`

I guess anybody can discuss, just not by pretending to act so smart. I mentioned all this in the OP and I said that it would be awesome to have a Desmond-related story as long as we have this face around to do it perfectly. Fassbender is only good with pervy films like Shame. I can't see him as an Assassin at all.

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 10:48 AM
I guess anybody can discuss, just not by pretending to act so smart. I mentioned all this in the OP and I said that it would be awesome to have a Desmond-related story as long as we have this face around to do it perfectly. Fassbender is only good with pervy films like Shame. I can't see him as an Assassin at all.
Wasn't the first to pretend being smart...My smartass post was a reaction to yours..

Also, I was discussing too..You know, the possibility of having an AC movie without Desmond

GoldyTart
12-25-2012, 10:50 AM

By your logic, there shouldn't be an Assassin's Creed Vita game because it doesn't star Desmond, or even the multiplayer component of ACB, ACR and AC3 because those guys are not Desmond so therefore it's simply not possible eh...?

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 10:53 AM
By your logic, there shouldn't be an Assassin's Creed Vita game because it doesn't star Desmond, or even the multiplayer component of ACB, ACR and AC3 because those guys are not Desmond so therefore it's simply not possible eh...?
And the Comics too....Oh the Comics...Did pretty well considering they were about someone else...People actually liked Daniel more than Desmond (Barring AC III`s horrible presentation)

OP, I hope you do not consider this a smartass post too...Just stating facts

GoldyTart
12-25-2012, 10:57 AM
And the Comics too....Oh the Comics...Did pretty well considering they were about someone else...People actually liked Daniel more than Desmond (Barring AC III`s horrible presentation)

OP, I hope you do not consider this a smartass post too...Just stating facts
And well informed opinions :P

RinoTheBouncer
12-25-2012, 11:50 AM
I made this post to point out a great actor for Desmond, not to hear some lectures. Just saying. You can keep the funny arguments to yourselves. I know there might be a story featuring someone else, just saying that this guy looks a lot like him since he's the model for his 3D design and can make a great real-life assassin in a film.

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 11:53 AM
Sorry, man...thread didn't come with a manual that says what i`m supposed to post....I`ll stop posting here anyways, since you seem to dislike it so much..

RinoTheBouncer
12-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Sorry, man...thread didn't come with a manual that says what i`m supposed to post....I`ll stop posting here anyways, since you seem to dislike it so much..

I guess it's common sense to know what the thread is about and people should be a little more respectful and not view every thread owner as an antagonist.

Next...

SixKeys
12-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Francisco Randez is a model, not an actor. They only used his likeness to model Desmond's face, he never did mo-cap. Just because he looks like Desmond doesn't mean he can act like Desmond.

she-assassin
12-25-2012, 03:10 PM
I think we can agree on the fact that they will include the modern day story in the film, because that's basically what makes the plot so special and original, without the Animus it would be just another historical film. No big deal.

With that being said, I kinda doubt it will be about Desmond and his ancestors. There are other sixteen known subjects with unique stories of their own. I wouldn't be surprised if they chose let's say Subject 9 and gave him an interesting background and a completely new ancestor in a completely unexplored setting. It would give them more creative freedom, plus the film wouldn't be constantly compared to the games and the whiners wouldn't complain how the games did it so much better.

Although, when I first heard that Michael Fassbender would play the lead role, I actually thought the film would be based on Clay's story or maybe even Daniel's. I could see him play those two, Desmond not so much.

gyigyo
12-25-2012, 09:31 PM
If i recall good in AC1 both Desmond and Altair even the face.. was modeled after Randez...

jenyto
12-25-2012, 10:14 PM
Fassbender looks pretty good with some bear if you ask me :o

http://img2-3.timeinc.net/ew/i/2012/10/22/Michael-Fassbender.jpg