PDA

View Full Version : Are These People Just Really Skilled Or Do We Suck?

Lord-Arion
12-25-2012, 06:11 AM
Just got the game for christmas and jumped onto multiplayer and in my first couple free for all matchs after being fairly good in revelations only to see me and other people I was playing with being destroyed by one guy even in separate matches. These 1st place guys were racking up 13000-15000 points whilst everyone else was only managing around 1000 or less. We were averaging 3-5 quits per match because these guys were wiping the floor with everybody. Is there something off about this to you guys or is this normal? I want to enjoy multiplayer but it is difficult when the game is pretty much not even a fight because one guys is wiping the floor with everyone.

Lord-Arion
12-25-2012, 06:22 AM
anybody else experience this

Tully__
12-25-2012, 08:06 AM
Moved from http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/191-General-Discussion

GoldyTart
12-25-2012, 10:56 AM
Happens to me sometimes. But then again I usually only play Assassinate mode. Also some of these guys have all upgrades and some use real money to buy erudito credits which can give them abilities you usually can't get unless you level up.

dewgel
12-25-2012, 11:37 AM
anybody else experience this

Did you honestly bump that 11 minutes after you posted it, on Christmas Day? Are you really that impatient :P

Lord-Arion
12-26-2012, 11:18 PM
I apologize, I didn't want the thread to get buried in half a second like my threads always do on other forums. If it isn't active on other forums I've gone to it is buried in seconds by hate threads.

pacmanate
12-26-2012, 11:53 PM
13000?! That is way to much, no way can they be that good. 3000 to 5000 is normally what 1st player gets.

Lord-Arion
12-27-2012, 12:21 AM
I thought the same thing but alas such was the reality of the scoreboard.

montagemik
12-27-2012, 04:53 AM
I thought the same thing but alas such was the reality of the scoreboard.

Scoreboard only shows the Numbers - Not the reality .

What you experienced was a match with 2-4 friends making up the playing field = All staying relatively close to each other throughout the match & switching 1st, 2nd, 3rd places on each match.
They're in the lead (top 3-4 place) = so everyone else is hunting them
They stay together = so everyone else has to come to/ near to them
They're on group defensive = So most pursuers are easily stopped / stunned - Or they kill their own targets who are drawn to the gathering of players in one area of the map.

Happens far too often - just creates massacre after massacre, swoop kills & vulture kills = Boring & basically a rigged match , Not a true 'Free for All'

Lord-Arion
12-27-2012, 05:35 AM
well there were a ton of massacres in the matches but i didn't spot any indication of a party.