PDA

View Full Version : Are These People Just Really Skilled Or Do We Suck?

Lord-Arion
12-25-2012, 06:03 AM
Just got the game for christmas and jumped onto multiplayer and in my first couple free for all matchs after being fairly good in revelations only to see me and other people I was playing with being destroyed by one guy even in separate matches. These 1st place guys were racking up 13000-15000 points whilst everyone else was only managing around 1000 or less. We were averaging 3-5 quits per match because these guys were wiping the floor with everybody. Is there something off about this to you guys or is this normal? I want to enjoy multiplayer but it is difficult when the game is pretty much not even a fight because one guys is wiping the floor with everyone.

Lord-Arion
12-25-2012, 06:08 AM
Anybody know why this was happening. Is it skill gap, hacking, modding, or something else.

Stowdace
12-25-2012, 06:23 AM
Well, it depends on several factors.
What's the mode? If it's Assassinate, it's not much of a stretch for someone to score that high.
What's the level? Are the players winning high prestige or before the 50 mark?
Were they in groups? You can tell if people are in a party if you see the abstergo symbol by their name or clan tags.

If they were in groups, might be boosting but can't say for certain.

Lord-Arion
12-25-2012, 06:27 AM
No parties or groups. Granted the destroyer was about 20 ranks higher then everyone else (ex/ average level was 1-5 and there was a level 28 sitting on top of everyone). game mode was assassinate.

BigUrn
12-25-2012, 06:37 AM
Yeah assassinate is a very point friendly mode. Also what you playing on box ps3 pc? It don't take much skill to rack up a nice 15k or more score in assassinate. Next time you play and get beat bad by people who score high like this and you will see why as most often than not they will have like 30 or more kills.

Lord-Arion
12-25-2012, 06:37 AM
Wasn't the same guy either but the person was always an oddball that was 10-20 ranks higher than everybody else. This is on Xbox and only the one guy was achieving this whilst everyone was getting beat so bad that every match had anywhere from 3-6 quits before the match came to a close.

Carbiner
12-25-2012, 06:39 AM
Don't bother with Assassinate unless it's a private match between buds or something, you're probably not particularly good but you'll certainly have more scoring parity in most other modes.

Lord-Arion
12-25-2012, 06:45 AM
I don't mind not being highly skilled in AC3 yet, i have to earn that. But it isn't very fun to have everyone quitting because one guy is destroying everyone.

Citizen War
12-25-2012, 06:46 AM
Ha, funny that I just posted an article directed at the type of veterans that you have run into... see here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/741642-quot-Why-is-AC-Multiplayer-often-overlooked-or-barely-played-quot-via-AnimiCast

For new players I recommend the following progression through game types:
Introductory Sessions -> Playground -> solo WOLFPACK (easiest setting) -> Simple Deathmatch -> Deathmatch -> Wanted -> Domination -> Manhunt -> Assassinate -> Artifact Assault.
Keep in mind that the latter three have their own rhythm and feel and as such are more challenging than the modes before them. I also recommend contacting others to play with before playing a session of Manhunt or AA, and playing Assassinate after you've had the tricks explained to you... also watch videos on Assassinate before playing it.
Manhunt and Artifact Assault can be fun but only if you are coordinated... run into one good team and you will get annihilated, your teammates will quit, and you will be outnumbered making things even more hopeless. Domination is easier as where you go is just as important as who you kill/stun.

Lord-Arion
12-25-2012, 06:53 AM
That sounds like a good plan thanks.

Carbiner
12-25-2012, 06:55 AM
Assassinate (in its current state) is most certainly NOT more "challenging" than any other mode, if anything it is the absolute simplest mode because there is one way to play and it takes a while to learn how to play in that exact fashion; at least in public games. Wanted has a whole ****load more going on than Assassinate does at any given moment and is easily the most complex and most difficult/impossible mode to master. DM generally has several different playstyles per map; sometimes one is dominant and sometimes not depending on the map and the players; if it weren't for the size difference it could well be just as complex as Wanted and is perfectly fine for what it is. Domination is much more complicated than Manhunt as well and I think arguably more complicated than Artifact Assault; it's the one mode that you really can't reliably win solo and thus requires some elements of teamwork or at the very least reliance on teammates to do their jobs; also since it is the new mode you'll probably see the most experimentation there as well.

Lord-Arion
12-25-2012, 07:04 AM
So is assassinate just plagued by the ultra elite vets or something to have the one guy destroying everyone to the point of people quitting.

Citizen War
12-25-2012, 07:15 AM
Assassinate (in its current state) is most certainly NOT more "challenging" than any other mode, if anything it is the absolute simplest mode because there is one way to play and it takes a while to learn how to play in that exact fashion; at least in public games. Wanted has a whole ****load more going on than Assassinate does at any given moment and is easily the most complex and most difficult/impossible mode to master. DM generally has several different playstyles per map; sometimes one is dominant and sometimes not depending on the map and the players; if it weren't for the size difference it could well be just as complex as Wanted and is perfectly fine for what it is. Domination is much more complicated than Manhunt as well and I think arguably more complicated than Artifact Assault; it's the one mode that you really can't reliably win solo and thus requires some elements of teamwork or at the very least reliance on teammates to do their jobs; also since it is the new mode you'll probably see the most experimentation there as well.

I don't completely agree with your argument because I base mine on the rookie's chances of winning. In Assassinate the compass, controls, and uses for abilities are all completely different than in most modes. I've seen Assassinate games where someone doesn't even know that they have to lock in order to kill or stun someone.
In Domination, a team of veterans that isn't a full group of four still has a chance of losing if the rookies keep going to the right zones. It's pretty similar to King of the Hill/Domination modes in other games. In Artifact Assault without abilities gained at later levels (Animus Shield etc.,) the rookie has little chance of winning with 2-3 veterans on the other team.
Wanted is more difficult for the Veteran because they are less in control of what is going on unless they are in the lead. Deathmatch is similar but in a small space, and does a good job of showing new players that stealth is rewarded and that being reckless is punished.
Thanks for your comment though,

Lord-Arion
12-25-2012, 07:26 AM
I think that is one of my biggest problems in assassinate. I still haven't figured out how to lock onto somebody effectivley without being either killed two seconds later or the target being killed two seconds later.

Carbiner
12-25-2012, 09:06 AM
I don't completely agree with your argument because I base mine on the rookie's chances of winning. In Assassinate the compass, controls, and uses for abilities are all completely different than in most modes. I've seen Assassinate games where someone doesn't even know that they have to lock in order to kill or stun someone.
In Domination, a team of veterans that isn't a full group of four still has a chance of losing if the rookies keep going to the right zones. It's pretty similar to King of the Hill/Domination modes in other games. In Artifact Assault without abilities gained at later levels (Animus Shield etc.,) the rookie has little chance of winning with 2-3 veterans on the other team.
Wanted is more difficult for the Veteran because they are less in control of what is going on unless they are in the lead. Deathmatch is similar but in a small space, and does a good job of showing new players that stealth is rewarded and that being reckless is punished.
Thanks for your comment though,

I think your argument is okay just not the language of it nor the "Tiering" of the system; if you termed it least obtuse or least cheap I guess it would be more accurate than a vague term such as "challenging." Wanted is random and difficult to control for sure but that's why it is ultimately the most consistently challenging mode (though Simple DM certainly has an argument in this regard since you don't have ability advantages over lower level players).

BigUrn
12-25-2012, 09:45 AM
Assassinate in it's current state like the dirty mode of AC. If you stroll in looking for competitive play or just fun in general then you will be disappointed. Assassinate is dominated by ones that have learned how to manipulate the way the game works. Others can go into detail more about how this works but if you ever want to put up the huge scores your going to have to learn to play more dirty than your opponents and learn all the little tricks people do. I can't tell you much as I don't play that broken mess of a mode often but things like baiting will be stuff you must learn. The most common trick I see is when ( dont really know the name for it) you lock on someone knowing full well you will be exposed then immediately take the lock of which makes your target now your hunter then simply stun him and get your easy kill+grounded...oh yeah did I mention smoke bomb?

Eldest219
12-25-2012, 02:42 PM
I absolutely love Assassinate.

I love the freedom to choose your own contracts and how fast-paced it plays.

The secret to Assassinate is to get your *** kicked and turn around and kick other people's asses the way you had your *** kicked.
You will get destroyed at first. That much is certain. But once you progress through the ranks, learn the do's and don'ts, and the tips and tricks, you'll be fine.

I would suggest really paying attention when you have an assassinate veteran in your lobby. Learn from him or her then adapt and overcome.

You'll be enjoying Assassinate too.

Lord-Arion
12-25-2012, 06:32 PM
Should I request the next vet I encounter to be my trainer?

SquirrelInDaSky
12-25-2012, 06:47 PM
I am pretty sure someone from the forums will be happy to volunteer as your trainer. You can even get several for each mode.

Talking about assassinate, it's swarming with prestige players looking for some easy points. It isn't hard to learn, but the fact that high prestiege players use irritating tactics and constantly run/kill, it's hard to understand and start enjoying the mode.
Get some experience in other FFA modes and the adapt to Assassinate

Lord-Arion
12-25-2012, 06:56 PM
any recommended trainers?

SquirrelInDaSky
12-25-2012, 07:03 PM
Honestly can't think of anyone. I would help you, but since not long ago, i have ISP related connection issues.

If noone responds here, you can try and join one of the clans. Hmm, idk, Reckoners maybe...

Lord-Arion
12-25-2012, 07:06 PM
Ok that sounds good.

Occido Lumen
12-25-2012, 07:17 PM
Should I request the next vet I encounter to be my trainer?

If you would like, I could help. My gamertag is: Occido Lumen if you're interested

EDIT: I've been playing since brotherhood and have competitivie experience. I'll be onlater today (dec 25)

Lord-Arion
12-25-2012, 07:20 PM
I will probably be on tomorrow so I'll hit you up then and thanks Occidio Lumen.

diamonddavep
12-25-2012, 08:38 PM
There are some very serious lag issues you may encounter if your connection isn't as good as some others, but mostly its just practice guys. The best advice I could give for new players? Play a SOLO wolfpack session until you can finish Wolfpack by yourself. Its really not too difficult, in fact its FAR easier than trying to play wolfpack with 3 random players who often run in and steal your 900 point kills for 100 points and scatter the other targets.
After a few tries you'll be able to do this and have enough basic understanding of game mechanics to be somewhat competitive. You won't catch guys that are getting 12,000+ in a match, but you'll start seeing scores for yourself far above the 1,000-2,000 range. Players won't stand still like the NPC targets of wolfpack, and you won't learn much for defense, but it'll be a helluva lot more informative than those useless tutorial sessions.

persiateddy95
12-25-2012, 08:57 PM
The issue with new players learning from "experienced" ACR or AC3 players is that they'll pick up on how to bait. And that just creates more baiters. Which ruins Assassinate.

Collinwood01
12-25-2012, 11:19 PM
Some advice I can give is no matter which mode or modes you decide to play know that you will lose and theres nothing wrong with that. I dont think theres anyone who wins every session they play. Its possible, but I doubt it. Try to adjust your playstyle for the lobby youre in and know your abilities, how they work, their cooldowns and how they can be crafted to give you the effect you desire. Most of all, Have fun. If its not fun then there is no sense in playing!

Lord-Arion
12-26-2012, 12:51 AM
Yeah, it just isn't fun when there isn't a sporting chance because of a point obsessed person overtaking the game and making everyone quit. I want to thank you guys for being so willing to help me out though. Seems like there are some good folks around here unlike other forums I have been around (Gears and Halo for example).

BigUrn
12-26-2012, 10:07 AM
Assassinate is just a mode that really don't fit this game. Its basically 10 minutes of running around like idiots killing anything that moves. No real skill or strategy is involved in scoring high which kinda just ruins the mode for me. Example I played a game where I was very crafty took my time planning out my kills ect I finished the game with like 9 or 10k 3 deaths and 12 kills 9 of which were incogs. However I came in 2nd to some dude with a score of 15k or something the dude had like 30kills! Out of all those kills he had not one incog or silent all were discreet or reckless. What the h is up with that it's garbage? So to answer your question no these people are not skilled they are not vets of anykind they just kill whatever moves and you can do it to.

Drakuaza
12-26-2012, 10:20 AM
Assassinate is just a mode that really don't fit this game. Its basically 10 minutes of running around like idiots killing anything that moves. No real skill or strategy is involved in scoring high which kinda just ruins the mode for me. Example I played a game where I was very crafty took my time planning out my kills ect I finished the game with like 9 or 10k 3 deaths and 12 kills 9 of which were incogs. However I came in 2nd to some dude with a score of 15k or something the dude had like 30kills! Out of all those kills he had not one incog or silent all were discreet or reckless. What the h is up with that it's garbage? So to answer your question no these people are not skilled they are not vets of anykind they just kill whatever moves and you can do it to.

I know your specifically talking about me, anyway, you said you got 10k with 12 kills, it would be logical that getting 20k would mean getting about 23-26 kills, doesn't it?
So does this means we both, were chase killing everything and running like idiots with No skill & strategy as you say?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/Drakuaza/Almostdouble20_zps128ea0f4.jpg

OH and, weren't you saying you even got a 18k without any skill involved but you left the game because it was "stupid"?

All I see is you bashing a game mode you can't even play because you either:

1. You Suck at this game.
2. You don't accept other people's opinion because you are the absolute god of rightness.
3. You are just being an hypocrite and say that anything you don't like, is wrong and stupid.

4. actually i believe you are the 4 of those.

BigUrn
12-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Wow some igo you have buddy. Actually the game I was mentioning happened many years ago not to long after ACB was released so to actually believe I remember one particular game from like what 3 years ago is nothing short of a miracle. Nice little pic btw funny it doesn't show your individual stats ie your incogs (if you had any) discreets silent ect. Fact is the assassinate is mode more better fitted for a FPS than this game.

Drakuaza
12-26-2012, 11:03 AM
Wow some igo you have buddy. Actually the game I was mentioning happened many years ago not to long after ACB was released so to actually believe I remember one particular game from like what 3 years ago is nothing short of a miracle. Nice little pic btw funny it doesn't show your individual stats ie your incogs (if you had any) discreets silent ect. Fact is the assassinate is mode more better fitted for a FPS than this game.

Well after your FRIENDLY messages I got from you, I can pretty much quote them 1 by one.

BigUrn
12-26-2012, 11:12 AM
As this is a nice clean thread I suggest if you have a personal problem with me that you use a pm instead of trolling and causing problems that could get the thread locked.

SoXFan231642
12-26-2012, 11:38 AM
you two argue like everyday....

BigUrn
12-26-2012, 11:48 AM
Not me Iam trying to take mr shades advice and ignore obviously trolling as all it does is get threads locked and hope others do as well

SquirrelInDaSky
12-26-2012, 12:03 PM

This mode takes skill. I dont play assa much, but i clearly understand that. It might be easy to kill new players that don't give a clue, but try to win a lock battle with an experienced player and you will know that it takes some strategy to win it (and not just baiting like in ACR)
There is just too much ignorance and disrespect in your post.

BigUrn
12-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Iam just answering the dudes question of are these people skilled or do I/we suck. Back when I was a noob playing assassinate I too saw people just light up the scoreboard while I could not seem to do anything and like him I thought maybe I just sucked to. It wasn't until I actually started paying attention to the way the mode operates that I found A. its not that I suck and B it's not cause they are highly skilled players either it's a combination of both. The only reason one might "suck" at assassinate is because they are just not playing the way you have to in order to score big points like. When I first started all I did was try and be stealthly and sly trying to actually craft kills..that was my mistake you can't play that mode stealthly because you will always lose out to the ones with a zillion kills it's simple math really and like I have stated after the match is over take a peek at your opponents stats you will see most often than not is players with nothing more than reckless and discreet kills. I don't know about anyone else but having a crapload of reckless kills does not require much skill but that's just me talking.

Drakuaza
12-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Iam just answering the dudes question of are these people skilled or do I/we suck. Back when I was a noob playing assassinate I too saw people just light up the scoreboard while I could not seem to do anything and like him I thought maybe I just sucked to. It wasn't until I actually started paying attention to the way the mode operates that I found A. its not that I suck and B it's not cause they are highly skilled players either it's a combination of both. The only reason one might "suck" at assassinate is because they are just not playing the way you have to in order to score big points like. When I first started all I did was try and be stealthly and sly trying to actually craft kills..that was my mistake you can't play that mode stealthly because you will always lose out to the ones with a zillion kills it's simple math really and like I have stated after the match is over take a peek at your opponents stats you will see most often than not is players with nothing more than reckless and discreet kills. I don't know about anyone else but having a crapload of reckless kills does not require much skill but that's just me talking.

Which returns to my point, if people want to score 20k+ consistently they need to learnt he mechanics of the game, reckless/discreet kills only is stupid and the people that do that they will see scores between 6k-10k games, and the extremely rare (1 out of like 150 games) 15k games, but they will never get 20k. They give a bad image to the mode and what really is, but isn't the same for every other mode?

People pretending to be stealthy when all they do is fast walk in a straight line to you to OSB or, they Knife > osb >poison.
What would anyone think? If I didnt play Wanted myself mainly before, I would say that DM and Wanted is exclusively for scrubs that osb the entire time, which I can assume you are going to tell me and go into an argument saying that the mode is not that.

Well we are stuck the same way.

People assume the game mode does not take skill because lets face it, acr made streaks count on stupid chase kills, get bonuses on those and added the crap perk known as kill buffer.

The modes are different and played different to suit players tastes, if you want a slower paced mode, pick DM, Mid to fast, Wanted, Really fast, Assassinate.

BigUrn
12-26-2012, 01:07 PM
What Iam saying is the skill is not necessarily the individual but the mode of which is being played. I don't want new people coming into the game to think they suck just cause some dude is running all over the place killing everything that moves ending up with gigantic scores that dwarf their score. Its just like any other mode a huge part comes from the mode your playing ie how a 4 man clan can completely slaughter 4 randoms on manhunt. Circumstances play a part in skill as it's understanding how the mode operates.

SoXFan231642
12-26-2012, 01:14 PM
assassinate definitely has a higher learning curve than the other modes, despite playing it with them and explaining it, i still have friends ( some of them rl friends) that despite my explanations just dont grasp it and because its frustrating to learn they dont care to.
you have 3 types, people who love it or dont, and then those who will play enough assassinate to complete the challenges...
i dont want to sound like a moderator but you both make fine points...

BigUrn
12-26-2012, 01:30 PM
I used to hate the mode cause like I said it seemed I sucked. I saw me getting like 6k and others getting well past 15 even to the 20ks so I did my research on how the game worked all the little tricks people do with locking ect ect came back and played that way my scores went from 6 or 7k to like 12 or 15k (not overnight mind you but each time got better) I got to the point where I could put up some pretty good high scores consistently ie I learned the mode and adapted but I still did not like it even quitting like drac mentioned a very high scoring game I had one time because I just didn't like the result as to me it did not fit my playstyle. In the end the mode just don't fit me so I don't play it unless maybe like you said for the challenges but I did give a chance I did adapt I did get better but to me it is boring to others it may be fun I just don't want new people getting the wrong idea like I once did

WHU Stay Fresh
12-26-2012, 03:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I6wgiAWuxQ&list=FLz3UJ8h2WyOTPtvuW0hBUPA&index=4

This is how you boost your score in assassinate.

BigUrn
12-26-2012, 04:50 PM
Lol after I saw the first bait I quit watching I couldn't take it anymore. Thats exactly why people play that way all the ones who do all that crap and post it as a tool or something. To me playing that way just defeats what this game should be about it's just plain garbage to me as I play the game completely different

TheEViLN
12-26-2012, 05:04 PM
You don't have to bait to score high. I know many players that don't and still do pretty friggen amazing :D

utriej
12-26-2012, 06:23 PM
The people in those lobbies ARE really skilled, but, if the lobby is full of noobs that don't know how the mode works they will look any better. I can dominate any noob lobby, but put some prestige players in there and I won't do nearly as well (I'll admit it, I'm not epic at this mode, but know what I'm doing). Not only do you have to learn the mode, but the map your on, and how to max your points for each ability.
I REALLY laugh at the people in Assassinate that lock me, I knife and attempt the stun, they drop smoke and get a 150 point kill. WTF is the point in that other than to save a streak? You need to milk every kill for every bonus... yeah you may be getting a discreet/reckless but you need to tack on any hidden, acrobatic, or other bonus if possible. Get kill streaks (most use the 7 kill/stun 550). I hate it about the mode, but you score the biggest points off of stuns. You can get really good scores without baiting, but I would be very suprised if you could get a 15k+ match without it unless it really was a noob lobby that was just locking, starting a chase, and getting stunned anyways.
Know your opponent as well. After a match or two you'll know how someone plays, and you should be able to counter it. There is a way around ever tactic if you think about it. If you have a lobby full of baiters, equip the gun and shoot a baiter in the face. Most of the time you'll get other bonuses with it (though I DO NOT advocate the use of the gun, I really hate it myself). Even better, especially with a very short cooldown is the Animus shield. Then the baiter can't knife or smoke-stun you. Just have to use it at the right time.

Noob lobbies are what they are, and won't change. I got better at this game because I put the time in. To the OP, keep playing and you WILL learn and do better.

Sugar-Serpent
12-26-2012, 08:11 PM
I don't mind not being highly skilled in AC3 yet, i have to earn that. But it isn't very fun to have everyone quitting because one guy is destroying everyone.
That's the exact mindset that I have adopted as well. I was playing multiplayer last night and two people left straight after I assassinated them. I was only about three levels above them, so we were evenly matched. That might be a coincidence, though; perhaps the internet decided to play up - but it feels a bit demoralizing nonetheless.

DeanOMiite
12-26-2012, 08:21 PM
It's skill gap. I've been playing practically nonstop since the game came out and players over the last 24 hours have been horrendous. Christmas noobs. Happens every year. I will say though OP that these guys are probably racking up huge kills on obvious new players. If you and your friends know what you're doing it's entirely possible that these other high rank players (who have more unlocked abilities than you) are just shredding noobs because they can.

BigUrn
12-26-2012, 09:09 PM
He makes a valid point. Iam a straight solo manhunt player usually I play with the occasional noobs who don't seem to know what they are doing but over the last two days it's noob city. I love christmas

Upinya Slayin
12-26-2012, 09:28 PM
yeah lots of new players were in yesterday. every lobby i was in i was destroying eveyrone. and i'm an average player IMO. a great player probably could have put up 20k.
I think it was becuase the 1 experianced player was way better then all the inexperienced players. also he has unlocked better abilities and dind't knw hwo to deal with ceratin situations. I mean i would firecracker and the target would just stand there blinded and i could incognito, focus, hidden kill them every time. it was too easy

DEADLYxASSAS51N
12-26-2012, 10:15 PM
Don't worry, you'll get better... And I agree with those who said you shouldn't start with Assassinate, it is a mode where you will find a lot of experienced players who know what they're doing and who know some tricks newer players don't know... I personnaly watched several youtube videos like RaininStormwake or XxEVIL ASSASSIN who are considered as the "best ones" and I learned a lot of tricks while watching their videos (like reversed drop stun, cornerstun,...).

ultra riku
12-26-2012, 11:01 PM
I just had a new player accuse me of hacking because I activated animus hack and have the title "the Hacker". He sent me very angry voice messages saying that I should leave the game before he tells microsoft. He said it is not possible to kill people from so far away.... also he was very terrible...rushing down players for 100 point kills...ergh

Eldest219
12-26-2012, 11:39 PM
I just had a new player accuse me of hacking because I activated animus hack and have the title "the Hacker". He sent me very angry voice messages saying that I should leave the game before he tells microsoft. He said it is not possible to kill people from so far away.... also he was very terrible...rushing down players for 100 point kills...ergh

WELL, I wonder where he got that idea... :P

Upinya Slayin
12-26-2012, 11:48 PM

lol i haven't encountered many glitches in this game. i usually give someone the benefit of the doubt.
I had 1 game where eveyrhting was smooth, no lag at all but 1 guy was unkillable. eveyrtime you went to kill him his body would just sit there and not move and you go'd thorugh it, then he'd be somewhere else, or he'd teleport across the map and kill you, or you'd get a network error and then be stunned. 100% of the time. nobody else had this issue in game.

So to give the benefit of the doubt after the game i sent him a message saying lag or cheating? he replied back with F_CK you so then i knew he was a cheater. anyone player fair wouldn't be that much of a jerk. I don't cheat and if i got that message i'd reply back saying that it must have been lag.

but hey n00bs be n00bin

ultra riku
12-27-2012, 12:43 AM
:P ah but man how can someone be soooooooooo clueless about the game he is playing to not know the animus hack streak exists or to take my title as a sign of cheating :P

Jaanii95
12-27-2012, 12:47 AM

Haha I did the same thing got three messages all including the phrase hacker