PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia 2.0 - Project Legacy mystery in Encylopedia

Slayer_WTF
12-24-2012, 02:04 PM
I found this on AC Wiki:

Hey everyone, this might be a false alarm, but I was flipping through the Assassin's Creed Encylopedia 2nd Edition (Obtained through http://store.ubiworkshop.com/) and on page 48 (1_Factions>The Templar Order>Abstergo Industries: Classified Memory Fragments), a page that has pictures from Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy, I recognized all of the pictures to be from PL except for a tiny picture on the very bottom left. If anyone has the encyclopedia, you should check it out, because I'm pretty sure it hasn't been featured on Project Legacy yet, and I even checked the PDF files you have to download.
I'll upload a picture eventually (the picture is only a few square centimeters and I don't have a camera with a Macro function, so I'll have to borrow a camera from a friend) but from what I can make out, it looks like a girl wearing a red had, a green t-shirt with orange sleeves, and white pants, sitting in a room with vertical red stripes, looking at three computer screens at once, with one screen more elevated than the others. There also seems to be a painting of something behind her.

At first I thought this picture might be from the christmas-mars memory with the woman who gets abducted at the end, but it's definitely not. In fact, I theorize that the person in this picture might be part of Erudito, as bold as that statement may be.

Hopefully someone has the encyclopedia or is intimately familiar with PL and can continue the discussion?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121223232343/assassinscreed/images/thumb/8/8f/Mysterious_PL_Encyclopedia.jpg/1000px-Mysterious_PL_Encyclopedia.jpg
Erudito is a woman? :eek:

DemonLord4lf
12-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Many don't believe Erudito is a single person, but an organization. So perhaps this woman is Erudito or just a member of it.

im3jia
12-25-2012, 01:31 AM
I never saw that before, that's cool.

RinoTheBouncer
12-25-2012, 10:09 AM
Erudito had computers in her time? I have the book but I don't know what to conclude from the picture :(