PDA

View Full Version : Sudden Post Increse

MidevilDragon
01-04-2004, 10:09 AM
When I tryed logging in to the board today this massge kept on comming up:

Only registered users can access this area. You have not yet confirmed your email address so this area is restricted.

So I had to log on as a new user LOST-EDEN(I was going to keep that name but I forgot the password)

I've fix the problem but now my post count has just incressted from 13 to 90.

Why has this happened?

MidevilDragon
01-04-2004, 10:09 AM
When I tryed logging in to the board today this massge kept on comming up:

Only registered users can access this area. You have not yet confirmed your email address so this area is restricted.

So I had to log on as a new user LOST-EDEN(I was going to keep that name but I forgot the password)

I've fix the problem but now my post count has just incressted from 13 to 90.

Why has this happened?

Temis
01-04-2004, 10:45 AM
Ha, I couldn't get on the forums for a week either, and when I finally got back my post count had increased from about 30 to about 175! woo hoo!

MidevilDragon
01-05-2004, 06:02 AM
What is causing this?

Temis
01-05-2004, 10:36 PM
no clue really, but my post count increased when I was locked out of the forum for a week or so by the message "this user name is already in use" or some such blather. I'm guessing when they reset my user name (and other stuck people) they either misprinted the amount, or just picked a big random number. Either that or they think I'm someone else!

By the way, I registered for Uru Live on November 17, but my profile says it was in April!! ha

Temis
KI# 2157650 - say hi!

dano83860
01-05-2004, 10:55 PM
I'm sure these problems are just a clerical error.

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif