PDA

View Full Version : Miryam

OutgoingNarwhal
12-24-2012, 03:10 AM
Ok so,I got the wedding and stuff,Then i had to chase myriam,i caught up to her,then it skipped a cut-scene,but it looked like it was supposed to happen..Did i glitch?:confused:

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 03:13 AM
No...That`s the whole thing

OutgoingNarwhal
12-24-2012, 03:16 AM
Sooo,What happened??

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 03:21 AM
Sooo,What happened??
Nothing..he catches up to here and the wedding proceeds. you`v missed nothing..

SixKeys
12-24-2012, 03:31 AM
Wow. I thought this was a glitch too. If that's how it was supposed to happen, then it was incredibly poorly done. I never even found out why she ran away in the first place.

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 03:34 AM
Wow. I thought this was a glitch too. If that's how it was supposed to happen, then it was incredibly poorly done. I never even found out why she ran away in the first place.
Because you did not listen to the conversation during the chase...

DemonLord4lf
12-24-2012, 03:39 AM
:: spoiler ::

She thinks the marriage will change who she is.

pacmanate
12-24-2012, 08:37 AM
Yeah but I agree, the cutscene was so weird, I felt like I missed something too :s. You catch up, she turns around, then you cutscene into the church. It was poorly done.

BaronVonES
12-24-2012, 08:45 AM
Yeah but I agree, the cutscene was so weird, I felt like I missed something too :s. You catch up, she turns around, then you cutscene into the church. It was poorly done.
Agreed. As they are running, she says that she doesn't want to be a housewife, Connor says that it isn't expected of her, then after catching up they just flash forward to the church. I thought there would be a cutscene conversation about why she thoought she'd have to become a housewife through marriage (given her characteristics and everything she does for the Homesteaders, it would be stupid for her to be forced into that, and Norris never seemed like the guy who'd wanted that). I thought Connor would have to do more to completely reassure her than to just say 'But that won't happen' :-P

SixKeys
12-25-2012, 04:54 AM
Because you did not listen to the conversation during the chase...

I caught up to her too quickly, she had barely started speaking. I expected I would really have to chase her and hear her explanation, but I caught her in like 10 seconds and all she said was "go away!", then suddenly we're inside the church. Whut?

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 05:18 AM
I caught up to her too quickly, she had barely started speaking. I expected I would really have to chase her and hear her explanation, but I caught her in like 10 seconds and all she said was "go away!", then suddenly we're inside the church. Whut?
Well, the explanation IS there, but I understand....The same happens with Connor`s 2 conversations with Adams in Boston. the first one when they`re going to the Harbor to return Connor to the Homestead and the second when they`re on their way and find Stephan.

The Duration of the Conversations surpasses that of the actual distance that both of them walk....So I stopped walking...That in no way excuses this, though...just sayin`

GoldyTart
12-25-2012, 09:04 AM
Well, the explanation IS there, but I understand....The same happens with Connor`s 2 conversations with Adams in Boston. the first one when they`re going to the Harbor to return Connor to the Homestead and the second when they`re on their way and find Stephan.

The Duration of the Conversations surpasses that of the actual distance that both of them walk....So I stopped walking...That in no way excuses this, though...just sayin`

I purposely bumped into Sam Adams just so I could hear the full conversation. Also, I had the same reaction to the homestead mission as well.

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 09:17 AM
I purposely bumped into Sam Adams just so I could hear the full conversation. Also, I had the same reaction to the homestead mission as well.
You could just stop following Sam. He stops too and the Conversation continues. Although I have to say, the Conversation they have when Connor is 16 in Boston is VERY interesting. I do not know HOW on earth can they mess that one up

GoldyTart
12-25-2012, 08:14 PM
You could just stop following Sam. He stops too and the Conversation continues. Although I have to say, the Conversation they have when Connor is 16 in Boston is VERY interesting. I do not know HOW on earth can they mess that one up

"You speak as though your condition is equal to that of the slaves. It is not..." Loved the way Connor said that. I play that memory just to hear Connor talk sarcastically.