PDA

View Full Version : 100% completion, online status?

sam3737
12-23-2012, 06:20 PM
These are real stupid basic questions, but first of all, does 100% completion mean that you did every mission perfectly? I assume so, but just making sure. Secondly, is there someplace I can look to see what I still have to do? When I went through Red Dead Redemption for example, I could go online and see what I was missing. I poked around uplay but couldn't find anything personalized to me. I don't really care to do every mission perfectly, but I would like to do every mission, find every fort, etc. Thanks.

MT4K
12-23-2012, 07:31 PM
In game in the pause menu should be "DNA Tracker".; You can check that for your completion rate on things.

i WiLL aM
12-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Yeah, 100% completion means completing all of the main mission with all of the optional objectives, as well as all the side quests such as the clubs, encyclopaedia of the common man and naval missions etc. As for checking your progress, like MT4k said, there's a DNA tracker in the pause menu which allows you to see what you have and haven't completed. Good luck! :D

sam3737
12-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the help. In the DNA tracker, what does it mean that some things are red and some blue (or green, can't remember)?

i WiLL aM
12-23-2012, 09:27 PM
No problem, glad to be of help :) As for the colours, they're just to help clearly identify the separate sections - eg The main mission is in blue and side missions are in red.....I think :eek: