PDA

View Full Version : Next Patch

Billiam301
12-22-2012, 04:52 PM
even after the thanksgiving and holiday patches, there are still some noticeable bugs and some thing that I think could be improved.

1. not as important as most of the other problems but I have a lot to write about it. Altair's robes look stupid. His robes are glued to his legs making his running animation look terrible. Also. the leather parts look like they're made out of snakeskin (I'm not sure if this was done on purpose but it make the outfit look weird) and because Connor is bigger than the previous assassin's, the outfit looks fat.

To solve these problems, you could make it a Skin instead of an outfit and use the same character model of Altair from revelations. This should also be done for Ezio.

2. The bow glitch. Possible the most annoying bug on the game, I have experienced many bugs but this is the one that stood out the most as the only way to solve it is to restart the game.

For those who don't know about the Bow glitch, it is basically where your bow disappears for various reasons and cannot be used, even though it is still in the inventory menu and you still have arrows (though they are invisible too)

3. Randomly freezing guard. In the middle of combat, very occasionally a soldier will just stand still as if not in combat and cannot be killed. It's not major but it is quite annoying.

4. Desmond missions. [SPOILERS]

I didn't like how the Desmond missions could only be replayed through his email because after the game ends, there is no way to access those missions. I enjoyed the 2nd and 3rd Desmond mission but cannot replay them anymore.

Technically, the animus should be able to let you relive your own memories as well as your ancestors so it'd make more sense to put the mission replay in the animus.

These are things that I think should be patched. If you have different opinions, please share below

Hivewire
12-22-2012, 05:20 PM
I agree on all of these, one more that should be noted though, is how dyes cannot be seen during cut scenes, only the bottom half of the outfit changes color, and its really quite annoying.