PDA

View Full Version : I need help with assassins creed story line please

pwncakess
12-22-2012, 06:55 AM
PLEASE ONLY GO UP TO ASSASSINS CREED REVELATIONS. I AM GETTING AC3 NEXT WEEK AND DON'T WANT AN SPOILERS!!! thanks

I have played the first and looked at the next 3, which is what i need help with

I understand about how they need the parts of eden, basically like a team death match scavenger hunt for special artifacts :D Also how the templars are fighting the assassins to get them, but what do they need the parts of eden for? Also aren't there like 10 parts so why have only two or three of them been introduced? And at the end of ACR it went back to altair hiding the apple of eden, what does that have to do with 300 and 800 years into the future? And where does the apple end up at the end of ACR in whatever time period they are in :'(

pirate1802
12-22-2012, 07:02 AM
The Templars want them because they can control people. Specifically they want Ezio's apple to put in their Eye Abstergo satellite, which is mentioned in AC1. Now yeah there are many of them but we only have physically seen some of them. You can see more of 'em in AC2 glyph puzzles.

Altair's apple was left by Ezio in Masyaf, as you've seen, Abstergo discovered it somewhere near the modern day and it was later destroyed in an accident in one of their offices, that was mentioned in AC1 too, I think. That apple was not important in the grand scheme of things, its only importance was it let Ezio finish his journey and let Desmond outta his coma so he could continue his journey again. Hope this helps. :D

pwncakess
12-22-2012, 07:05 AM
thats very helpful but... the apple is destroyed in AC1? i thought i just saw it in ACB and ACR. And if the apple isn't important in the grand scheme then what is?

Black_Widow9
12-22-2012, 07:35 AM
thats very helpful but... the apple is destroyed in AC1? i thought i just saw it in ACB and ACR. And if the apple isn't important in the grand scheme then what is?
The thing is you don't want the story spoiled for you so we can't really tell you too much. ;) You should play AC3.

pirate1802
12-22-2012, 08:02 AM

No that apple was another one which was recovered from Cyprus (I think ?) While Altair's apple was securely locked away in Masyaf..

pwncakess
12-22-2012, 08:14 AM
oooh ok i love u guys :D
and yeah im getting ac3 im so excited lol