PDA

View Full Version : Un-equipping Weapons

Billiam301
12-21-2012, 10:34 PM
I think you should be able to remove weapons in the armory of the Homestead as some of the weapons look stupid on certain outfits (such as the bow which does not have a quiver on any outfits other than the assassin outfit). It may also help to sort out bugs such as the disappearing bow glitch; with the ability to take off a weapon and put it on again, this glitch may be easier to deal with.

the_atm
12-21-2012, 10:38 PM
I don't think it's needed. I think it's fine, take away the bow and you've pretty much taken away what makes Connor Connor and that's his native heritage. The bow is one of the best way to show it during the revolution.

Billiam301
12-21-2012, 10:41 PM
I agree with that, and I love using the bow when wearing the assassin outfit but on other unlockable outfits (such as Altair), it just looks kinda wrong, especially without a quiver. And as I mentioned, it may sort out any bugs to do with the bow.

Sunswimmer
12-21-2012, 10:58 PM
I finished the game and am now just exploring and doing the odd quests. I'm new to the Assassins Creed genre and still haven't learned everything about how to play it. What I would like to know is...how do you get rid of weapons in your inventory? Some where Connor picked up a sword and I can't get rid of the stupid thing. Is there a way to 'drop' or delete a weapon from your inventory? I enjoy having the bow, but Connor has no quiver, and I wish that was available with all outifts.

Billiam301
12-21-2012, 11:08 PM
[QUOTE=sunswimmer;8817742]how do you get rid of weapons in your inventory? Some where Connor picked up a sword and I can't get rid of the stupid thing.

You can get rid of a sword by switching it with a blunt weapon and throwing it at a guard, but you can't remove anything else

prince162010
12-22-2012, 12:16 AM
i agree with you and i hope they fix this problem in the next patch

Sunswimmer
12-22-2012, 03:44 AM
[QUOTE=sunswimmer;8817742]how do you get rid of weapons in your inventory? Some where Connor picked up a sword and I can't get rid of the stupid thing.

You can get rid of a sword by switching it with a blunt weapon and throwing it at a guard, but you can't remove anything else

OK, good to know...ummm...I didn't know I could throw anything :p Well, back to the game and learn a new trick...thanks for the info! Now, about that quiver....

Aphex_Tim
12-22-2012, 09:06 AM
You can actually also get rid of swords and even the tomahawk by finding a locked chest and pick the lock while holding the weapon in your hand.