PDA

View Full Version : Objective tracker? Is there one?

Sahirioth
12-21-2012, 09:21 PM
The title says it, really: where can I see the objectives of the mission I'm currently on ? (or any available optional missions, such as courier/delivery/frontiersmen)
My problem is that the optional objectives, even on main mission, flash by when I'm mid-combat and thus don't notice them, then I have to restart from the last checkpoint in order to see what I need to do to attain full sync.

cmrggamer
12-21-2012, 09:29 PM
Going to the map will show you the optional objectives in the right top corner.
While on the map, you can scroll up/down, and there will be something called the logbook that can show you what other optional missions can be done.

Hope that helps!

YazX_
12-22-2012, 12:04 AM
Going to the map will show you the optional objectives in the right top corner.
While on the map, you can scroll up/down, and there will be something called the logbook that can show you what other optional missions can be done.

Hope that helps!

^ That and be aware that lots of things wont appear in the logbook if you haven't unfog the map and found optional missions like delivery requests, Thieves Club (this is different , you need to loot 100 pounds for it to popup),Liberation missions,Hunting clubs,Assassination Contracts.. unlike previous AC games, viewpoints dont show all icons on the map, you have to roam to find most of optional missions. However, the next patch will have more viewpoints to show those as many complained about this and it takes alot of time to just keep roaming each map to find them.