PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed 3 - PC- HELP!!

indrit98
12-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Hey guys,

i just started playing AC3 and i love it. just started playing Conor, i went into my house spoke to the old dude and a "stock pile" screen came up, i bought some lumber.. but now i cant get out of it. ive clicked all the buttons possible and nothing. i tried restarting the game but its saved on the stock pile screen so im stuck there for the past 2days in fact... how do i opt out of this screen so i can happliy run around killing templars (-_-")

cmrggamer
12-21-2012, 09:31 PM
I believe that in this tutorial it makes it virtually impossible to leave. Did you try moving over to Trading? (There's Stockpile, then next to it Crafting, and then next to it Trading). These three are at the top of the screen.

Try getting to that part and see if after you send a convoy you still can't get out of the menu.

alex-cl
12-21-2012, 09:42 PM
Прошел 7 частей в AС3, после неправильного выхода из игры перестал запускаться одиночный режим. Пишет AS3SP.exe не работает.

YazX_
12-21-2012, 11:55 PM
You need to craft the barrel then send it through convoy to complete the tutorial, the game forces you to continue the trading tutorial, there are instructions on the screen on what to do.