PDA

View Full Version : (READ THIS ) Make GRFS what all the other where Amazing!!

Ghost69zero
12-20-2012, 05:42 PM
This is a battle for the fans to make the game what is originally was and there was only one word Amazing

I'm sure that Ubi soft has given up on this game and has allowed this amazing franchise to die.. This is sad very very sad from a long time Ghost recon fan i have played all of them and still play GRAW 2 and Ghost Recon 2 / summit strike from time to time this is where Ghost Recon was a heavy weight but now, not so much i just wish that they would bring back 8v8 in multiplayer and Last man standing as well as Sharp Shooter but we all know that this will never happen due to the sheer fact that the developers will never hear the cry's of the fans and the people who make this game what it is. Those are the players. when you turn the game on and it take 10 minutes to get enough people to play a match you know its a sad day.. If only this could maybe be helped. Im sure im just wasting my breath or getting sore finger what ever comes first and no one will read this but still it has to be said i just want what was an amazing game and franchise to come back to life and win the title of all time great again....

The Response

I can assure you Ubisoft have not given up support for GRFS.

Please ensure you are contacting Technical Support with technical issues.

My Responce

My previous post wasn't a cry for help from Tech support, not one bit yes there are issues that have to be brought up and i understand that, but the game is now objective based and Ghost Recon won over the world and gained popularity with Last man standing and Sharp Shooter and now there gone. this was an amazing game and as a die hard fan i want to see it rise back from the ashes hell you could even name the DLC for Last man standing and Sharp shooter as Op Phoenix im not looking for a quick answer i want to get into contact with the right people on this matter...

PublicVermin
12-20-2012, 06:16 PM
This is a battle for the fans to make the game what is originally was and there was only one word Amazing

I'm sure that Ubi soft has given up on this game and has allowed this amazing franchise to die.. This is sad very very sad from a long time Ghost recon fan i have played all of them and still play GRAW 2 and Ghost Recon 2 / summit strike from time to time this is where Ghost Recon was a heavy weight but now, not so much i just wish that they would bring back 8v8 in multiplayer and Last man standing as well as Sharp Shooter but we all know that this will never happen due to the sheer fact that the developers will never hear the cry's of the fans and the people who make this game what it is. Those are the players. when you turn the game on and it take 10 minutes to get enough people to play a match you know its a sad day.. If only this could maybe be helped. Im sure im just wasting my breath or getting sore finger what ever comes first and no one will read this but still it has to be said i just want what was an amazing game and franchise to come back to life and win the title of all time great again....

The Response

My Responce

My previous post wasn't a cry for help from Tech support, not one bit yes there are issues that have to be brought up and i understand that, but the game is now objective based and Ghost Recon won over the world and gained popularity with Last man standing and Sharp Shooter and now there gone. this was an amazing game and as a die hard fan i want to see it rise back from the ashes hell you could even name the DLC for Last man standing and Sharp shooter as Op Phoenix im not looking for a quick answer i want to get into contact with the right people on this matter...

Well, a number i pulled up for Ubisoft was 985-655-2500. I think it's an actual office building, seeing as i've called the tech support line and it's a different number. Just give it a call and see who you can speak to.

pb0yd1
12-20-2012, 06:58 PM
985-655-2500 is my office number ,how the hell you get my office number !!!
Not funny dude.........

Bl4ckD3tH
12-20-2012, 07:28 PM
I think GR will be put on the back burner for another 5 years or so or scrapped altogether.

EVOKnight2007
12-20-2012, 09:57 PM
does it really matter. I was still playing GRAW2 up until recently and it was made back in 2007!!!

time doesnt matter..I still dust off good games and play them.

Hell I played in a full lobby of RBSV2 the other night and had a blast!

PublicVermin
12-20-2012, 10:28 PM
985-655-2500 is my office number ,how the hell you get my office number !!!
Not funny dude.........

nice try, lol

xSigmaXx
12-21-2012, 02:29 AM
Sadly there will be another one (GRFS Next):
http://www.ganotheameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/12/20/report-ghost-recon-future-soldier-sequel-incoming.aspx (http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/12/20/report-ghost-recon-future-soldier-sequel-incoming.aspx)

Lets pray that they won't ruin R6Patriots...

Ghost69zero
12-24-2012, 05:49 PM
Like really i love the support on this i know the community online does as well but does anyone of importance in the company actually pay attention to these forums so that they can make changes???

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
12-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Hi, yes they do, feedback is regularly taken from the forums and sent to various departments. Your feedback is extremely important.

Ghost69zero
12-24-2012, 06:04 PM
Well that great...... why isnt anything being said or done about the horrible servers and the lack of LMS or SS cant they send a patch out there so that will allow people to host rooms again and allow us the community to control the game as we wish and not have a dead game as it is starting to become we are only fighting so hard because we love the franchise and game

smilecry
12-25-2012, 03:04 PM

The Response

My Responce

agreed yes they need to bring back some if not most of the older game modes; now I understand the concept of MONEY but let's get real and keep it real the company's that made some of these great games with core tactics, team work, and the ability for a gamer to immerse themselves in a tactical shoot is what brings a large part of it's revenues now ghost recon the older ones were on the same line and pages of socom,rainbow6 (can't really name any others those were the only ones I cared for) as far tactics, game play, team work, and so on the fact that now some developers are trying to gear towards CALL OF DUTY fans is asinine for the game you started with did not consist of any COD format game play and to resort to a 99.99% change of the games entire game play for more revenue is so wrong it's they are say let's commit suicide as to name one that did exactly that ZIPPER INTERACTIVE and they are a perfect example of this statement.