PDA

View Full Version : Cannot recruit Duncan

gnuggette
12-20-2012, 06:10 AM
I think I have one last liberation mission to do. This mission is not marked on the map, but I know where it is. However once I get there, no event activates. Instead I see a guy in stockades and no option to interact with him. Poor guy's been stuck there for 3 sequences now and Duncan is the only recruit I don't have because of this.

I read threads in which people got it working eventually but some people are never able to get that guy out of the stockade. Is Ubi even aware of this bug? (And also, the Liberation missions in North New York not being marked, Liberation Contact icons disappearing from the map etc.?)

AlexFili
12-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Maybe you don't get him until later? I'm in the same boat.

gnuggette
12-21-2012, 07:14 AM
Well my friend is playing the game concurrently, we're at about the same place in the storyline but he got Duncan long ago. Only difference is that he's got the Steam version.

YazX_
12-22-2012, 06:37 PM
happened to me but not sure with which recruit, was last mission and did everything by the book but the game didnt count it on, so i kept going back and forth for that mission to repeat itself with no vail, then decided to roam until i found another one, however, i noticed that unmarked liberation missions are not static, so if you roam and unfogged more area, another mission will appear, you can try that.