PDA

View Full Version : Wolves in the King Washington DLC

saile1004
12-19-2012, 09:11 PM
This is probably hoping for a bit much, but if this is a part of these upcoming DLC packs it would be awesome. In the tyranny trailer we get a sneak peek of Connor in a new outfit while standing next to a wolf. It's probably just for appearances, but what if Connor would have the ability to call on a pack of wolves for assistance in the frontier? Your six assassins are completely unavailable in the frontier, and I think if you could use wolves in their absence would be amazing. A lot to ask for, but still a fun idea lol.

Assassin_M
12-19-2012, 09:12 PM
This is probably hoping for a bit much, but if this is a part of these upcoming DLC packs it would be awesome. In the tyranny trailer we get a sneak peek of Connor in a new outfit while standing next to a wolf. It's probably just for appearances, but what if Connor would have the ability to call on a pack of wolves for assistance in the frontier? Your six assassins are completely unavailable in the frontier, and I think if you could use wolves in their absence would be amazing. A lot to ask for, but still a fun idea lol.

It`s not A LOT, really..

It`s a DLC....A supposedly big DLC...It SHOULD have A LOT

blazefp
12-19-2012, 09:32 PM

Regardless of it being cool or not (it is), the idea would simply not work. Call for a pack of wolves? Really? This is not skyrim where you can call dragons to help you. It'd be funny yeah but ridiculous and wouldn't fit

Avagantamoz
12-19-2012, 10:33 PM
I like this idea. Except it couldn't be like whistling and suddenly a pack of wolves starts mauling people. A single trained wolf who recognizes Conors whistle would be nice. I hate not having any help in the frontier. Not even going to ask for a trained assassin bear, would love one though.

TangentialShark
12-20-2012, 12:22 AM
Maybe in the DLC universe, Connor was raised by wolves?

saile1004
12-20-2012, 01:29 AM
Well not a whole pack I suppose. And no it wouldn't necessarily fit in this current reality. But in the alternate one where Connor never actually became Connor? Who knows. I just think assassination by wolf attack would be fun lol. The game already has whistling for saddled horses that appear out of thin air in it anyway lol.

RatonhnhakeFan
12-20-2012, 01:57 AM
It would be cheesy as hell but adorable at the same time if Ratonhnhaké:ton had a pet wolf <333

saile1004
02-07-2013, 06:32 AM
Guess I was on point with my prediction! hahaha

Legendz54
02-07-2013, 06:53 AM
Looks like he was right, you can call upon wolves in the dlc.

Paribissee
02-07-2013, 07:01 AM
I dont have to get the season pass right? I`m gona buy just king Washington!

saile1004
02-07-2013, 07:19 AM
I bought the season pass, but if you're only interested in the tyranny dlc's go that route. Hidden secrets was a bit of a waste.