PDA

View Full Version : sign the petition

STEALTH SNAKEY
12-18-2012, 07:06 PM
also so tired of a stupid mohawk guy being our new assasin?
also tired of the stupid hunting ? its assasins creed not some stupid hunting game!!
pleasse ubisoft remove the wild area's and give us bigger cities or more cities and more gameplay instead of the stupid anmials..

everyone sign the petition

http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-no-more-connor-no-more-wild-area-s-or-hunting?utm_source=guides&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_created

thank you

kuled2012
12-18-2012, 07:08 PM
You do know you don't have to hunt right?

PCJOHNO
12-18-2012, 07:13 PM
I actually loved the game apart from disappointing DLC. I enjoyed all the hunting missions too. A nice adddition and a change. I think we should introduce more difficult hunting missions with more beasts and hunting weapons.

xboxauditore
12-18-2012, 07:15 PM
*Sigh* I hate this forum sometimes.

dewgel
12-18-2012, 07:29 PM
also tired of the stupid hunting ? its assasins creed not some stupid hunting game!!
pleasse ubisoft remove the wild area's and give us bigger cities or more cities and more gameplay instead of the stupid anmials..

http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-no-more-connor-no-more-wild-area-s-or-hunting?utm_source=guides&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_created

thank you

How's about you shove your petition and stick to AC1,2,Brotherhood or Revelations if that's what you want.

Change happens. Fans wanted change. Fans got change.

You think we'd be happy if we got exactly the same experience as we did in AC2? All of the hunting is optional, save for 1 Memory with Teenage Connor.

Signing a petition will have a negative effect and most likely not get heard. Grow up and enjoy the franchise, if you don't like it, go make your own game

medavroog
12-18-2012, 07:30 PM
so tired of a stupid mohawk guy being our new assasin

This statement sound to be racist. May one ask what is so stupid about being Mohawk? You are not a Native American, does THAT make you "more smart"?

Aphex_Tim
12-18-2012, 07:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97du1N7Znb0

WarriorAegis
12-18-2012, 07:42 PM

thank you

No. I love AC3. I love hunting, and I think Connor is an awesome Assassin. The Frontier rocks as well.

sticks165
12-18-2012, 07:50 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/423/untitle.JPG

xboxauditore
12-18-2012, 07:51 PM

thank you

Racist. And good God the petition is poorly made and the poster can't spell.

Vex_Assassin
12-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Stupid.

andreja110s
12-18-2012, 08:15 PM

thank you

You are racist, do you know that? If you canīt respect other peopleīs culture, GTFO.
I really donīt know what do you have against hunting... I love it, there is finally something different than just battles, guards and counter attacking.
If you want bigger cities ,go and play ACR.
There was hardly any mission involving animals, just a short one when Connor was a teen.
And no, I wonīt sign your stupid petition.

Oh, BTW, learn how to spell.

Sushiglutton
12-18-2012, 08:16 PM
I would sign a petition to play as Connor in the sequel with a large forest area and an expanded hunting mechanic ;).

STEALTH SNAKEY
12-18-2012, 08:22 PM
1: nobody asked for a stupid mohowk guy that u cant even put the hood back on
2: the game is small because hunting in the game there is no cool cities to explore, just remove the **** hunting and add more cities
hunting is stupid if you wanna go hunt go play Read Dead redemption or something newb

andreja110s
12-18-2012, 08:24 PM
2: the game is small because hunting in the game there is no cool cities to explore, just remove the **** hunting and add more cities
hunting is stupid if you wanna go hunt go play Read Dead redemption or something newb

And if you want bigger cities, play ACR :nonchalance:

STEALTH SNAKEY
12-18-2012, 08:25 PM
You are racist, do you know that? If you canīt respect other peopleīs culture, GTFO.
I really donīt know what do you have against hunting... I love it, there is finally something different than just battles, guards and counter attacking.
If you want bigger cities ,go and play ACR.
There was hardly any mission involving animals, just a short one when Connor was a teen.
And no, I wonīt sign your stupid petition.

Oh, BTW, learn how to spell.

ur the one calling ppl racist, then u should understand that language barriers and stuff, same as english to dutch translations in the game suck !! nothing is spelled right
they really shoudnt have given connor a mohawk ! i liked his old hair style but his new hairstyle really made me mad, especially because i cant even put his hood on !!
ur just not cool if u like mohawks im sorry

PCJOHNO
12-18-2012, 08:30 PM
ur the one calling ppl racist, then u should understand that language barriers and stuff, same as english to dutch translations in the game suck !! nothing is spelled right
they really shoudnt have given connor a mohawk ! i liked his old hair style but his new hairstyle really made me mad, especially because i cant even put his hood on !!
ur just gay if u like mohawks im sorry

Mate I think you have said enough and you should leave this forum before you say something else. You have been racist and now you are being homophobic.

Just leave it. Forums are not for abusive people like yourself. Im quite offended by your last comment.

andreja110s
12-18-2012, 08:33 PM
ur just gay if u like mohawks im sorry

I was talking about YOU not spelling right, I donīt know how Ubisoft translated the game into Dutch....
Ubisoft recpects their culture and shows it as it is, not as we want it, and thatīs something I respect. And oh, the hood thingy is a console problem, we PC players donīt have it.
I canīt be gay if Iīm a girl...

STEALTH SNAKEY
12-18-2012, 08:34 PM
ppl allways with their ur racist straight away, for example Resident evil5 was in afrika ppl complain about too much black zombies ppl stop complaining about race! all im complaining about is the game changed too much i dont like hunting stuff i also dont like mohawk type of ppl

STEALTH SNAKEY
12-18-2012, 08:37 PM
I was talking about YOU not spelling right, I donīt know how Ubisoft translated the game into Dutch....
Ubisoft recpects their culture and shows it as it is, not as we want it, and thatīs something I respect. And oh, the hood thingy is a console problem, we PC players donīt have it.
I canīt be gay if Iīm a girl...

i woudnt say console problem they shoudnt have added hood off at all, its something that makes the assasins what it is, leave ur hood on and hide with the shadows. thats what i diddnt like bout connor allways rushing at the target when a real assasin uses stealth killing

SixKeys
12-18-2012, 08:41 PM
ppl allways with their ur racist straight away, for example Resident evil5 was in afrika ppl complain about too much black zombies ppl stop complaining about race! all im complaining about is the game changed too much i dont like hunting stuff i also dont like mohawk type of ppl

In other words: "I'm not racist, I just hate people who are of a different race!"

sticks165
12-18-2012, 08:43 PM
umm if you leave homestead you get the hood back on.

UncappedWheel82
12-18-2012, 08:48 PM
Sorry, but no.

I trust Ubi's vision of the seires and trust that they will make a good game.

Petitions like these set a bad presidence in general.l

dewgel
12-18-2012, 08:48 PM

Not that you even deserve a reply, but Boston is just as big, if not bigger and more detailed than any city from AC.

You're an idiot mate. If you don't like the game, don't buy it, or trade it in. You're on the wrong forum to be moaning about it.

STEALTH SNAKEY
12-18-2012, 08:50 PM
Not that you even deserve a reply, but Boston is just as big, if not bigger and more detailed than any city from AC.

You're an idiot mate. If you don't like the game, don't buy it, or trade it in. You're on the wrong forum to be moaning about it.

1: ur being an ***
2: in my county they wont let you trade a game once u unseal it
3: who would buy a game like this if they know its this crappy?

TOMatXL
12-18-2012, 08:50 PM

You've got to be kidding ... ?!? :confused:

The previous big cities had way more allure okay, but in the frontier there's actually something to do now other then molesting guards ...

The game does have a different approach to various elements, although I would more or less see them as 'additional' rather then 'different'. I like the native american culture and storyline in this edition and moreover I DO LIKE the Mohawk war haircut at the end. :)

But hey, I nevertheless respect your opinion as long as it's kept descent ;)

STEALTH SNAKEY
12-18-2012, 08:51 PM
In other words: "I'm not racist, I just hate people who are of a different race!"

if you call me racist you can call the game makers racist, *REMEMBER THE PART WHERE DESMOND MILES TALKS TO THE ALTAIR STATUE*

andreja110s
12-18-2012, 08:51 PM

I didnīt play Resident evil 5, so I canīt say anything about it...
Okay, fine, the game changed, and you donīt like it, I can accept that. But tell me something- if Connor didnīt have the Mohawk haircut, would you like him more?

i woudnt say console problem they shoudnt have added hood off at all

It is a console thing- as I said, we PC players have the hood on.

STEALTH SNAKEY
12-18-2012, 08:54 PM
I didnīt play Resident evil 5, so I canīt say anything about it...
Okay, fine, the game changed, and you donīt like it, I can accept that. But tell me something- if Connor didnīt have the Mohawk haircut, would you like him more?

It is a console thing- as I said, we PC players have the hood on.

why diddnt they make it on the console with hood on too then?

andreja110s
12-18-2012, 08:57 PM
why diddnt they make it on the console with hood on too then?

I donīt know, but at least there is something good for us, since we had to wait 23 days more than you did...

STEALTH SNAKEY
12-18-2012, 08:57 PM
just a short thing for translation errors in the game, when i cut a beaver in pieces i get something called *H0RNY beaver* as item atleast when i translate it from dutch back to english lol

STEALTH SNAKEY
12-18-2012, 08:58 PM
I donīt know, but at least there is something good for us, since we had to wait 23 days more than you did...

when will the DLC come out? since the last DLC was dissepointing.. like 1 new mission and a couple weapons..

Staple-Tape
12-18-2012, 08:58 PM
If you don't like it, don't play it. Simple as that. It's not rocket science.

STEALTH SNAKEY
12-18-2012, 09:00 PM
If you don't like it, don't play it. Simple as that. It's not rocket science.

i diddnt expect it be like this, all the trailers i watched and stuff where lots different then the actual game. if i knew this before hand i woudnt even have bought it

andreja110s
12-18-2012, 09:01 PM
when will the DLC come out? since the last DLC was dissepointing.. like 1 new mission and a couple weapons..

I donīt know anything about DLCs because Iīm not going to buy them...

Staple-Tape
12-18-2012, 09:03 PM
i diddnt expect it be like this, all the trailers i watched and stuff where lots different then the actual game. if i knew this before hand i woudnt even have bought it

If you don't like it, don't play it.

AE All ELEMENTS
12-18-2012, 09:07 PM
i totally agree and i will sign this petition i also got a couple friends that will sign when they get online
nobody asked for a change
if i wanted a hunting game i would have gone on my old red dead redemption or THE HUNT
if i wanted to play cowboy vs indians ill play THE GUN or something..
and i know most of the ppl that live here hate mohawks alot

andreja110s
12-18-2012, 09:11 PM
i totally agree and i will sign this petition i also got a couple friends that will sign when they get online
nobody asked for a change
if i wanted a hunting game i would have gone on my old red dead redemption or THE HUNT
if i wanted to play cowboy vs indians ill play THE GUN or something..
and i know most of the ppl that live here hate mohawks alot

The trailers and the gameplay were shown way before the release date, so why did you buy the game if you knew about the hunting, Connor being a Native American,...
Aaaaaaaand we have more racist people...

WarriorAegis
12-18-2012, 09:13 PM
The trailers and the gameplay were shown way before the release date, so why did you buy the game if you knew about the hunting, Connor being a Native American,...
Aaaaaaaand we have more racist people...

It's a duplicate account. Look at the writing style, all caps name, and attitude.

andreja110s
12-18-2012, 09:14 PM
It's a duplicate account. Look at the writing style, all caps name, and attitude.

Lol, youīre right... This guy is just... I canīt find the word for it...

xboxauditore
12-18-2012, 09:15 PM
Can't spell Racist without R, A or T