PDA

View Full Version : Can I fly all the planes in offline campaign?

New1789
03-30-2004, 12:39 AM
Hello pilots! I've tried to insert some planes like Go_229 or Me_163 in the notepad files of DGen Folder but... Nothing!! The campaign don't start! Does anyone know if it's possible?

"I've never shot down a man. I've always shot down a plane"

New1789
03-30-2004, 12:39 AM
Hello pilots! I've tried to insert some planes like Go_229 or Me_163 in the notepad files of DGen Folder but... Nothing!! The campaign don't start! Does anyone know if it's possible?

"I've never shot down a man. I've always shot down a plane"

PzKpfw
03-30-2004, 12:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by New1789:

"I've never shot down a man. I've always shot down a plane"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did u turn on the ACE option in th4e latest version of Dgen?. IIRC you also have to DL the US camp files etc to get US planes in the Normandy & Ardennes camps.

The add on Battle over Europe has campaigns etc I dunno if it has GO-229 etc camps but someone might know.

Regards, John Waters

---------
Notice: Spelling mistakes left in for people who need to correct others to make their life fulfilled.

------
"We've got the finest tanks in the world. We just love to see the German Royal Tiger come up on the field".

Lt.Gen. George S. Patton, Jr. Febuary 1945.

New1789
03-30-2004, 01:31 AM
Thank you for your answer.
But...Where I find the latest version of DGen? Do you talk about starshoy Dgen or Lowengrin DCG?

PzKpfw
03-30-2004, 11:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by New1789:
Thank you for your answer.
But...Where I find the latest version of DGen? Do you talk about starshoy Dgen or Lowengrin DCG?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lowengrin's.

Regards, John Waters

---------
Notice: Spelling mistakes left in for people who need to correct others to make their life fulfilled.

------
"We've got the finest tanks in the world. We just love to see the German Royal Tiger come up on the field".

Lt.Gen. George S. Patton, Jr. Febuary 1945.