PDA

View Full Version : How to install hidden secrets on PC?

Tarjafanek
12-18-2012, 12:40 PM
HI, so can anyone tell me what exacty i have to do to install the first DLC? I bought a season pass key, sucessfully redeemed it, restarted the game. And now i have to do what? Thx for the answer. After i read couple of topic about the music issue, and other problems with this DLC, i dont wanna installed it immediately, only if they are going to fix this. But I paid for it and I would like to know where can I get it. Some people on PC have the problems with the DLc so they installed it some way. Thank you!

Salem-Knight
01-20-2013, 08:33 AM
I'm having the same issue. Bought the hidden secrets pack, got the download .exe file, but no redeem code to make it accessible in the game. Does anyone know where key is to redeem after download?

Salem-Knight
01-20-2013, 08:38 AM
Ok, found it.. IF you got a confirmation email for your order, the key is right at the end of the email. So after installing DLC pack, go to redeem codes and enter it there..

Tarjafanek
01-20-2013, 11:26 AM
Ok, found it.. IF you got a confirmation email for your order, the key is right at the end of the email. So after installing DLC pack, go to redeem codes and enter it there..

Man... I bought season pass key, I sucesfully redeemed it, my problem is that i have not received any .exe files.... I originally post this question before the Battle hardened pack was out. (Haven't received it either). I thought that DLC would be distributed through the Uplay luncher, like always was. I dont understand why it is so complicated now. DLC should be distributed via patch for everyone, and if you bought it, it would be unlocked for you, if you didn't you wouldn!t have acces to the DLC. Simple. I just don't get it why it is not work this way.

JazzCZ
01-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Would someone be so generous and upload that stupid .exe ?
Thanks.

shadyxau
01-20-2013, 04:09 PM
Would someone be so generous and upload that stupid .exe ?
Thanks.

If they did that they will be banned for "piracy"....

JazzCZ
01-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Well then, post it to a PM.

Que-
01-20-2013, 05:01 PM
Yeah, I redeemed the season pass and got all of the dlcs but the battle hardened how do I get it?

Tim_Skijwalker
01-20-2013, 05:36 PM
If you want any of the DLC you can send me a PM.

make sure to include what ya need.