PDA

View Full Version : A wee little glitch I found on PS3

the_atm
12-17-2012, 09:34 PM
So i've noticed this allot and I'm finally posting about it. So on ps3, while looting, setting up a trap or sliding on the ground, or anything that moves the camera down will usually result in the camera being stuck like that, down and unable to be moved up down left or right. It goes away after a few seconds but i've had it do that to me in battle and well... didn't turn out well...

not sure if others have experienced this or not but I have.

found some more that I just thought about...
The normal pictarians gun glitch
the normal missing quiver from other outfits (which is due likely to mechanical stuff so no big deal)
I was in the New York underground and came upon a spot where I had to free run across, like a puzzle but there was some strange disco lights and funky rainbows and stuff, I've seen that in games where you glitch into a building your not supposed to be in.
If you put a location on the map for a view point than do the view point the map location mark will be in a random spot.
every tomohawk (except assassin one) it has the... umm... white thingy of a sword and looks dumb. I've noticed that since AC:B.

this isn't a glitch, just a question that i'm sure I know the answer to but: The knives are pointless. they have the exact same animations as the tomohawk but it just looks sillier. thoughts?

yeah...

AssassinSteals
12-18-2012, 03:58 AM
I had the same camera problem. Please report it to ubisoft support, I did too and if they see that this bug does exist then they will most likely fix it.

the_atm
12-18-2012, 04:12 AM
where do I find this... this "Ubisoft suport?" I looked lol but to no avail.

UbiHawk1ns
12-18-2012, 04:20 AM
You can contact our Support Department HERE (http://support.ubi.com). Feel free to contact us with any issues you are having. We will be glad to assist you in any way we can. We greatly appreciate any bug reports you are able to provide, as it enables us to provide a better gaming experience for all.

Aphex_Tim
12-18-2012, 06:30 AM
every tomohawk (except assassin one) it has the... umm... white thingy of a sword and looks dumb. I've noticed that since AC:B.

I'm trying to figure out what you mean with this....

pirate1802
12-18-2012, 06:45 AM
I'm trying to figure out what you mean with this....

I know what he means and its quite irritating. When you swing your non-assassin tomahawk, it seems as if your are using a sword, the shapes it makes in the air I mean. I didn't notice it because I used the assassin tomahawk for most of the parts, but recently I've been using a different one and noticed it.. quite irritating.