PDA

View Full Version : Lost my Tomahawk

vr0engaRd
12-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Alrite, so I've no idea wether this is some kind of bug or something ...

The original Tomahawk .. the silver one that looks like the Assassins 'A' ... I had it prior going into the warehouse to find Church with Haytham ... then once I had gotten out of the burning inferno and gotten back to the manor, the tomahawk was gone, as was my heavy axe (not too bothered about the axe) ... I only had my hidden blade ...

Now, has anyone else experienced this ... and if so, how do I get the bloody tomahawk back ?!

//vr0engaRd

D.I.D.
12-17-2012, 03:12 PM
Yeah that happened to me once.

Anything you've bought can be re-equipped at shops, or in your Homestead's basement.

vr0engaRd
12-17-2012, 03:15 PM
But, this wasn't bought ... not that I recall anyway ... It came with the robe etc. when I had finished my training with Achilles ... I've gone back to the homestead, checked the basement and the only thing thta was there was a stone tomahawk.

Sushiglutton
12-17-2012, 03:16 PM
But, this wasn't bought ... not that I recall anyway ... It came with the robe etc. when I had finished my training with Achilles ... I've gone back to the homestead, checked the basement and the only thing thta was there was a stone tomahawk.

You can still equip it in the shops.

vr0engaRd
12-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Aah, alrite, thanks alot mate !

EaglePrince25
12-17-2012, 05:44 PM
Yeah that happened to me to once. It was really random. I was fighting a bunch of people and when it was over my tomahawk was gone. I was able to re-equip it in the shop, as well as my sword, but it was still weird.

Aphex_Tim
12-17-2012, 06:29 PM
Just encountered this for the first time today and it was actually beneficial. :p
I bought a sword but didn't really like it on second thought so i wanted to get rid of it.
Later, while attacking Fort Monmouth my sword suddenly disappeared in the middle of combat.
The funny part is, i could still continue my killstreak with an empty hand and it still showed sword animations.

LoyalACFan
12-17-2012, 09:49 PM
Just encountered this for the first time today and it was actually beneficial. :p
I bought a sword but didn't really like it on second thought so i wanted to get rid of it.
Later, while attacking Fort Monmouth my sword suddenly disappeared in the middle of combat.
The funny part is, i could still continue my killstreak with an empty hand and it still showed sword animations.

In the future, if you want to get rid of your sword, equip an axe or club in its place, and attack a guard with it by holding Triangle/Y. Connor will do a smash move that sticks it into their skull, so it frees up your sheath.