PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 Champion Packs -- Ubisoft is letting us down

CptFlapjack
12-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Hey, this is not normal!!! Before buying Assassin's creed 3 on pc, I looked at some posted video's on youtube and saw some epic costumes for some characters. Later on, I discovered that they were the so called champion packs and costs 20.000 abstergo credits, what is a whole lot of points. What I didn't know at that moment was that they would return after some time. So when I got my copy, a week too late because of some problems in the Benelux with stolen copies, I immediately bought some erudito credits for my St. Nicholas and was completely ready for my champion pack. Except one small fact, they weren't available. Now, three weeks later, they still aren't and I want to know what the hell Ubisoft is doing. I have payed just like the console players for this game and I want to be treated the same way!!! They can forget my money in the future, I will never buy a Ubisoft game on pc and I hope so badly that more and more pc players start to do the same. But for this game I demand some proper costumer support and by just ignoring us, Ubisoft, you will make it only worse. So please people, post your comments and opinions so Ubisoft know that the pc community isn't dead!!!

Mr_Shade
12-17-2012, 01:15 PM
I will see if we have any information.

CptFlapjack
12-17-2012, 01:17 PM
Thank you so much, I really like the fact that you read this.

Mr_Shade
12-17-2012, 02:50 PM
Thank you so much, I really like the fact that you read this.
Hi again :)

The team are aware of the problem and are investigating:

Hi guys,

We are aware of the issue and looking to get champion's pack into the game on PC.

TyHapAKAGoRiLLA
12-17-2012, 04:23 PM
The only problem here is that it all talk and no action. You always say that development team are on it, but the only thing ubisoft did for us is that they got the multiplayer broken, which shouldn't be broken in the first place, but it still nice that there is atleast some feedback.

CptFlapjack
12-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Two days later: still nothing. I really hope you are looking into it and are trying to help the pc community!!!

sharkdrutt
12-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Two days later: still nothing. I really hope you are looking into it and are trying to help the pc community!!!

Nocatalya : auto bot from start trek: auto message

BEEEEEP TRUUUU BZZZZ .... Hi, thank you, we are loooookiiiiiing intooo it....<BRRRR> <Peeeeeep> <trrrr> FATAL ERROR>

iCodedLeo
12-19-2012, 09:18 PM
Yeah. Yeah. No Champion Packs yet. Yeah '-'

CptFlapjack
12-31-2012, 11:12 AM
Hey this is completely unfair!!! You have replied to me 2 weeks ago, only by saying you are looking into it. Now, 2 weeks later, still not even a sign of upcoming champion packs and we definitely didn't see them the past weeks!!! And the funny fact is that I read a article stating that Ubisoft lose all its money due to pirates on the internet, about some 95 procent!!! xD really, you guys are claiming that you lose 95 procent?? xD how much copies did you meant to sell? You guys have sold around 1 or 2 million copies on pc and now you are claiming that that is only around 5 procent of what you would have sold? But even if that would be right, you guys are still the worst company by letting down the other 5 procent of your pc community by not giving a decent support!!! People are complaining about low fps in the cities, games that just don't work and always getting the error of SPAC3.exe not working, even the multiplayer was completely broken and down the first week of release (nice release Ubisoft), also no champion packs or loyalty packs are seen.
Thank you for letting us down, you will see your sale numbers decrease steeply!