PDA

View Full Version : TERA purchase gone wrong?

Sku_1c
12-17-2012, 11:36 AM
Purchased TERA from the ubishop aprox. 12 hours ago.

Have not received anything on my uplay account or otherwise, only a proof of purchase receipt.

I can track the ref id. on the receipt, which takes me to a page confirming my purchase and offers a client download link which doesn't work.

Doesn't matter anyway, as I already have the client from playing the 7-day trial, unless of course i'm required to play through the uplay client and redownload the whole thing (wouldn't surprise me).

However, I have no idea what my access key is, nor my login details if said key has been added automatically.

Help appreciated.

Mr_Shade
12-17-2012, 02:21 PM
Hi there,

you should contact Ubishop support, you normally are sent a download link for titles, which you have to install before they show in Uplay.

Sku_1c
12-17-2012, 03:07 PM
I might have been too impatient, checked my e-mail again shortly after posting and my code/dl link arrived.

Thanks for the quick reply though!

Mr_Shade
12-17-2012, 03:09 PM
I might have been too impatient, checked my e-mail again shortly after posting and my code/dl link arrived.

Thanks for the quick reply though!
Ha Ha!

tbh it's always the way... I was just about to call amazon since a parcel hadn't arrived and it just showed up!

Glad you have it now, enjoy!

OH and have a great Christmas, if you celebrate it!!