PDA

View Full Version : [Forum game] Capture the Apple

Aphex_Tim
12-17-2012, 10:12 AM
First of all, i'm not sure if forum games are even allowed here so if they don't please move this to the right forums or close it or something.
I thought i'd post this here since it's still AC themed.

ANYWAY, i thought a little forum game here might be fun! :)
It's something i played a couple of years ago on the PoP forums where everyone wanted to have the Amulet of Time. Instead of the amulet, everyone here wants the Apple of Eden since it gives us absolute power.
It kinda goes like this, i post something like:

"I retrieved the Apple from the Colosseum Vault and went hiding in a haystack near Castel St. Angelo."

The next person then posts something like:

"I used Eagle Vision to reveal Aphex_Tim's hiding spot, dragged him out of the haystack, punched him in the face, took the apple and fled to Florence."

There's only one (quite obvious) rule: If two people respond to the same post, the first response counts.
Be creative!

I'll start off with:
"I took the Apple from the Colosseum Vault, then casually blended in with a couple of courtesans at the Rosa in Fiore."

roostersrule2
12-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Yea forum games are allowed I've seen a couple in my time anyway, I ran around randomly accidently running into Aphex_Tim (my target) but desynchronised as he saw me and then a glitch happened and the Apple ended up in my hands only for me to run away to Constantinople.

pacmanate
12-17-2012, 10:30 AM
I found roostersrule2 at a brothel in Constantinople and bought all of the women. They revealed the secret location of roostersrule and I assassinated him whilst in a crowd. I then when back to the brothel cause I was tired, and then flew back to my country, England.

Aphex_Tim
12-17-2012, 10:48 AM
After the weird glitch with roostersrule2 i suddenly found myself without the apple and sitting in the Theatre Royal in London. What the hell?
Using Eagle Vision i saw Pacmanate sitting in one of the boxes above, holding the Apple so i silently climbed up and around, ended up behind Pacmanate, stabbed him in the back, took the Apple and got on the next boat to the New World.