PDA

View Full Version : AC3 PC Crashing Randomly.. HELP

the_xpert
12-17-2012, 12:35 AM
I just got this game and have been attempting to play but it keeps randomly crashing every 10-15 minutes.

I am not having low GPU/CPU issues but I did find a thread that I need to increase my core voltage so I did and still no help.

Check out my MSI Afterburner ss for when crash occurs..

http://i.imgur.com/vF34o.png

PC Specs

i7 920 @4 GHz
EVGA 580
6 GB Ram

Please help...

Bucur92
12-17-2012, 12:38 AM
The best thing is go to the shop and get a refund while you still can.This game is a mess many bugs + 5-10 FPS in Boston.You dont want to waste 60$ on this trust me.

the_xpert
12-17-2012, 12:40 AM
bought the game via steam - i don't think i am eligible for a refund ??

will never purchase a ubi game again

spectatorx
12-17-2012, 12:44 AM
Please, visit my faq and do things listed in there. Link to faq available in my signature. For now i can say you should to update you gpu driver first.

the_xpert
12-17-2012, 01:23 AM
I did update my drivers. didn't work

Black_Widow9
12-17-2012, 05:16 AM
I did update my drivers. didn't work
If you are using the 310.70 driver already then please make sure you have SLI disabled for now.

Bucur92
12-17-2012, 10:16 AM
So you give me another infraction because i said this The best thing is go to the shop and get a refund while you still can.This game is a mess many bugs + 5-10 FPS in Boston.You dont want to waste 60$ on this trust me.All i said is truth this game is broken low FPS and many many bugs. So why did you give me infraction?

the_xpert
12-17-2012, 11:55 AM
If you are using the 310.70 driver already then please make sure you have SLI disabled for now.

I only have one graphics card and SLI is disabled.

Bucur92
12-17-2012, 01:07 PM
Im done with Ubisoft you can ban me i wish Ubisoft to burn in hell.There are many PC gamers that have problem with the game and i get infraction because i speak truth.AC3 was my last game brought from Ubisoft.Others post links to pirate sites and i get infraction just because i speak the truth about the game is that fair to you

Mr_Shade
12-17-2012, 01:59 PM
Im done with Ubisoft you can ban me i wish Ubisoft to burn in hell.There are many PC gamers that have problem with the game and i get infraction because i speak truth.AC3 was my last game brought from Ubisoft.Others post links to pirate sites and i get infraction just because i speak the truth about the game is that fair to you
People posting links get banned for life..so please don't try to make out its "unfair"

you got a warning, for trolling and dragging threads offtopic, so either accept it or not.. Your choice.

your continued posting about it, dragging threads off topic, may result in another warning.. So I suggest you stop now.

Bucur92
12-17-2012, 02:06 PM
People posting links get banned for life..so please don't try to make out its "unfair"

you got a warning, for trolling and dragging threads offtopic, so either accept it or not.. Your choice.

your continued posting about it, dragging threads off topic, may result in another warning.. So I suggest you stop now.

Sa ma pupati undeva si tu Mr_Shade si Black_Window9.

Mr_Shade
12-17-2012, 02:16 PM
Sa ma pupati undeva si tu Mr_Shade si Black_Window9.
I suggest you stop posting insults - and use English...

Last warning on the subject.

the_xpert
12-18-2012, 02:16 PM
ok so mr admin are you going to help me fix it or just moderate for trolls.

your game is broken and steam is giving me a hard time for a refund.

if the game worked i wouldn't want a refund but this is ridiculous. my game straight up crashes after 5 seconds now that i have reached boston for the first time.

I am 1% into the game which was gotten there by about 20 times trying to play the boat level getting me to america.

please fix this broken game with a patch or help me get a refund.

r i d i c u l o u s

the_xpert
12-19-2012, 01:41 PM
bump.

where art thou shade?

the_xpert
12-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Fix this broken *** game please

the_xpert
12-24-2012, 05:50 AM
love the responses from admins or support staff. nice game ubisoft

the_xpert
12-24-2012, 06:28 PM
b u m p .

ubi support system a joke. keep asking for dxdiag and msinfo32. sent info in and no response yet.

newsflash: its your game not my system. keep up the good work. waiting another week for the next response.

woooo