PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Community Support and Appreciation Thread - No Trolling Plz-

YazX_
12-16-2012, 05:15 PM
*****PLEASE DONT TROLL NOR POST YOUR PROBLEMS HERE, THE FORUM IS FULL OF NEGATIVITY AGAINST DEVS AND UBISOFT, YOU CAN TROLL THERE, LEAVE THIS THREAD CLEAN FOR PEOPLE WHO APPRECIATE THIS EPIC WORK.******

Hello Everyone,

Some people have major problems same as other released games and others which are the vast majority played and still playing the game with normal bugs and glitches which are for now OK considering how huge this game is and we hope all will be fixed within the upcoming patches.

However, if you played and still playing this game and think that all people worked on this game have done an AMAZINGLY EPIC work, then please give them all the support they deserve.

IMO, the work done behind this game is massively huge by numerous number of people, if you are a Dev, graphics designer, animator,.... and the list goes on and you are reading this, here is a VERY BIG THANK YOU for creating such an EPIC game and for your hard work with countless of sleepless nights.

Thank You

SixKeys
12-16-2012, 08:52 PM
LOL, zero replies. :D

BzkGB
12-17-2012, 01:59 AM
They don't deserve any appreciation if they can't even create a game that works properly. 'Nuff said.

YazX_
12-17-2012, 08:14 AM
Yah unfortunately No Replies, but don't cry next time when games don't get released on PC because Most of PC Community are the only ones that don't appreciate any work done and always being ungrateful.

And the irony is, everyone including you both have their avatars and signature set to AC.

Tim_Skijwalker
12-17-2012, 08:18 AM
Yah unfortunately No Replies, but don't cry next time when games don't get released on PC because you are the only ones that don't appreciate any work done.

I truly appreciate the work done, what I don't appreciate is their way of communicating with us.
Their game currently has a bugg (No music/a lot of other sounds) which one of their previous games had as well..
we are begging for a fix and we aren't even getting a "we are sorry, we are working on it!"

instead we get
"."

nothing!
you say community support.. i say WHAT? community support?
sorry to put it like this but this is how I feell

EDIT: exactly one week after making a post about the audio bugg we get a reply! :nonchalance:

Anykeyer
12-17-2012, 09:58 AM
They don't deserve any appreciation if they can't even create a game that works properly. 'Nuff said.

Who are "they" BTW?

I think everyone at Ubisoft Montreal did an outstanding job, making the best AC game so far.
Ubisoft Annecy (multiplayer team) also did some homework. I expected better to be honest, but still MP is very enjoyable, when servers are working as they should.

But I must express my total disrespect to everyone at Ubisoft itself who are repsonsible for making business decisions. All they do is continually screw customers and then whine about piracy. Some companies out there do not whine, they sell millions of PC copies each bloody time.

I also really cant appreciate Ubisoft Kiev work. Maybe its not their own fault, maybe they were understaffed and underfunded. But the fact remains - PC version suffers from some really stupid bugs (like first DLC removing music) and always get stuff much later, even stuff that is already present in game files (like costumes unlocks).

SixKeys
12-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Yah unfortunately No Replies, but don't cry next time when games don't get released on PC because Most of PC Community are the only ones that don't appreciate any work done and always being ungrateful.

And the irony is, everyone including you both have their avatars and signature set to AC.

How is that ironic? I love the AC games, but Ubisoft as a company has one of the worst reputations around for their poor customer service, lack of communication with fans and consistently failing to release patches for known bugs that have been around for the past several games.

This game has too many bugs to count, some of them game-breaking, some of them PC-specific. For example I can't access the Encyclopedia of the Common Man without then having to Ctrl+Alt+Del my way out of the game because the back button doesn't work. It's clear they didn't spend as much time polishing their product as they should have, for consoles OR PCs. As a result the game as a whole suffers, in all departments (story, presentation, mission design etc.). The developers deserve credit for making a beautiful-looking game that mostly works, but Ubisoft as a company has lost my respect entirely.

YazX_
12-17-2012, 04:25 PM
How is that ironic? I love the AC games, but Ubisoft as a company has one of the worst reputations around for their poor customer service, lack of communication with fans and consistently failing to release patches for known bugs that have been around for the past several games.

This game has too many bugs to count, some of them game-breaking, some of them PC-specific. For example I can't access the Encyclopedia of the Common Man without then having to Ctrl+Alt+Del my way out of the game because the back button doesn't work. It's clear they didn't spend as much time polishing their product as they should have, for consoles OR PCs. As a result the game as a whole suffers, in all departments (story, presentation, mission design etc.). The developers deserve credit for making a beautiful-looking game that mostly works, but Ubisoft as a company has lost my respect entirely.

Sorry that you have problems, but noone forced you to buy it, if you think Ubi and devs produce low quality and poorly tested games as you seem to have history with that, then you shouldn't have bought it in the first place before reading the forum at least. but buying it knowing that, then complain about it, doesnt make any sense.

Plus as i said, plz no complaining, this thread is specific towards thanking devs and everyone worked on AC3, if you dont feel this way, please complain else where, the forum is full of such.

sharkdrutt
12-17-2012, 05:04 PM
I fail to understand the utility of this thread, honestly...

Are you trying to add oil to the fire???

Anykeyer
12-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Well, but its clear. If you were a person who only recieves negative feedback would you continue to do what you do?
All I want to say is this game is a gem among dirt. But its not in right hands.

DisturbedJim83
12-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Either YAZ is trolling or he's Ubisoft's paid pet monkey who's only function is to be wheeled out to spread misleading and inaccurate pro Ubisoft propaganda he complains about people complaining and here he is complaining about us complaining oh the irony.

Quite frankly I don't care if Ubisoft programmers worked till their fingers bleed and then worked some more the "work" cough, splutter, puke that they apparently did was of such poor quality most sensible people would think that the team responsible for the PC port did nothing but lay back eating pies and tickling monkeys.

But I dont feel angry at YAZ Noooo I pity the lad for not being intelligent enough to know the difference between a well done PC game and a amateur half-assed console port.

DisturbedJim83
12-17-2012, 09:38 PM
double post due to LAG

BzkGB
12-17-2012, 10:27 PM

The 'irony' must be lost on me. I'm a big fan of the Assassin's Creed franchise itself; are you saying because of that I'm not entitled to complain about a horrible port? I'm ungrateful and don't appreciate the work put into a game that doesn't even work properly? Oh the horror! Stop embarrassing yourself, please.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't care. I'd rather have Ubisoft not release their games on PC, as opposed to releasing a half-arsed console port with little to no effort put in. So I think in that scenario it'd be you wiping away the tears, not me ;).

YazX_
12-18-2012, 12:17 AM
I fail to understand the utility of this thread, honestly...

Are you trying to add oil to the fire???

AS SAID IN THE DESCRIPTION, THIS IS A THANK YOU THREAD, if you dont feel this way, DONT TROLL, go TROLL else where.

YazX_
12-18-2012, 12:32 AM
Either YAZ is trolling or he's Ubisoft's paid pet monkey who's only function is to be wheeled out to spread misleading and inaccurate pro Ubisoft propaganda he complains about people complaining and here he is complaining about us complaining oh the irony.

Quite frankly I don't care if Ubisoft programmers worked till their fingers bleed and then worked some more the "work" cough, splutter, puke that they apparently did was of such poor quality most sensible people would think that the team responsible for the PC port did nothing but lay back eating pies and tickling monkeys.

But I dont feel angry at YAZ Noooo I pity the lad for not being intelligent enough to know the difference between a well done PC game and a amateur half-assed console port.

You know whats your problem, you are a kid and have a hard time to understand such things, your brain is too small to comprehend that some people would actually say thank you to others with good intentions and nothing in return, and you fail to talk in modern polite way without spreading insults. and yet you failed to read and understand that no problems nor negativity in this thread.
and as i replied to you in other thread, if you have problems then its unnecessary that everyone has, and still you keep talking in a loop with no end on the same thing over and over, i rest my case here. you are a hopeless case and replying to you is a waste of time.

YazX_
12-18-2012, 01:29 PM
The 'irony' must be lost on me. I'm a big fan of the Assassin's Creed franchise itself; are you saying because of that I'm not entitled to complain about a horrible port? I'm ungrateful and don't appreciate the work put into a game that doesn't even work properly? Oh the horror! Stop embarrassing yourself, please.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't care. I'd rather have Ubisoft not release their games on PC, as opposed to releasing a half-arsed console port with little to no effort put in. So I think in that scenario it'd be you wiping away the tears, not me ;).

embarrassing Myself?! the irony is you know that every AC ported game is glitched and yet you buy it every time, then come back here and whine and have no regards to say a single thank you for people who made it instead you keep bashing them, then you set your avatar to AC and say i love AC series, those people you bash and have no regards to, have brought you THE AC SERIES YOU LOVE and without them there is and will not be AC SERIES YOU LOVE, so i fail to understand how you love sth and always bash and criticize the ppl who have created it because it doesn't make any sense as there is a huge contradiction here.

And you'd rather have it not released to PC, noone really cares about what you want or not.

i dont know why i'm even discussing this with you or anyone else, the thread purpose is CLEAR, but most of you failed to read and have to spread your criticism and negativity even on the only single thread for saying thanks to ppl who worked on this title.

THIS THREAD IS SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF IT AND IM NOT GOING TO DISCUSS IT ANYMORE, IF YOU DONT FEEL THIS WAY AND DONT APPRECIATE THE WORK DONE BECAUSE THE GAME DOESNT WORK FOR YOU, DONT SAY IT, I'M NOT FORCING YOU OR ANYONE TO SAY IT, AS SIMPLE AS IT IS.

i'm done replying to everyone, i delivered my msg to devs and others who worked on this amazing title and that's the important thing, say whatever you want, i dont really care, i just wanted to keep this thread clean and this is the only reason i replied, eventually its not and thanks to you, so there is no meaning to reply to anyone.

BzkGB
12-18-2012, 01:43 PM
embarrassing Myself?! the irony is you know that every AC ported game is glitched and yet you buy it every time, then come back here and whine and have no regards to say a single thank you for people who made it instead you keep bashing them, then you set your avatar to AC and say i love AC series, those people you bash and have no regards to, have brought you THE AC SERIES YOU LOVE and without them there is and will not be AC SERIES YOU LOVE, so i fail to understand how you love sth and always bash and criticize the ppl who have created it because it doesn't make any sense as there is a huge contradiction here.

And you'd rather have it not released to PC, noone really cares about what you want or not.

i dont know why i'm even discussing this with you or anyone else, the thread purpose is CLEAR, but most of you failed to read and have to spread your criticism and negativity even on the only single thread for saying thanks to ppl who worked on this title.

THIS THREAD IS SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF IT AND IM NOT GOING TO DISCUSS IT ANYMORE, IF YOU DONT FEEL THIS WAY AND DONT APPRECIATE THE WORK DONE BECAUSE THE GAME DOESNT WORK FOR YOU, DONT SAY IT, I'M NOT FORCING YOU OR ANYONE TO SAY IT, AS SIMPLE AS IT IS.

i'm done replying to everyone, i delivered my msg to devs and others who worked on this amazing title and that's the important thing, say whatever you want, i dont really care, i just wanted to keep this thread clean and this is the only reason i replied, eventually its not and thanks to you, so there is no meaning to reply to anyone.

Yes, embarrassing yourself. You're ranting in broken English, probably because you're either too busy crying or nerd-raging at the same time. Who knows? You really must be some kind of incompetent; it's almost like you're saying that because I'm a fan of the FRANCHISE, not the developers, not the porting team, the FRANCHISE - that I'm not entitled to complain when the game doesn't even work properly for many people? Why wouldn't I critisize them? - just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I'll sit quietly whilst they flat out refuse to fix their product. Just shut up and get it through your head; nobody cares about your opinion and your thread is irrelevant. When I'm finally able to play the game properly, then Ubisoft will get some praise.

Oh, and cry moar.

TheLeoCrow
12-18-2012, 10:56 PM

That's very unfair and shows that you have probably never worked a day in your life

But I must express my total disrespect to everyone at Ubisoft itself who are repsonsible for making business decisions. All they do is continually screw customers and then whine about piracy. Some companies out there do not whine, they sell millions of PC copies each bloody time.

Very much this!

The ubisoft employees are hard working people, far more than most people think. Every single problem we all have is the result of bad leadership to the company and bad decisions taken by the people who are in charge. And personally, when I say a bad thing about ubisoft, i don't mean their employees who work and aren't even being rewarded as much as they should but the fat mustards who gain from other people's work and then go ahead and say that 95% of pc gamers are pirates...

So, yes, I will say thank you to all the ubisoft employees who work on the games and try their best. I only wish they had more time to do their jobs, more budget and more manpower, and that they would be allowed to be more honest and communicative with us.

and guys, remember, patches take time. They first have to identify the problem, find possible fixes, test them to make sure they don't break anything else, then be combined with other fixes and wait for the greenlight to go public.

Don't misdirect your anger and frustration and don't shoot the messengers.

dogamongkorn
12-18-2012, 11:24 PM
I LOVE this game. Sure it has its flaws, but just about EVERY game released in the past several years has been plagued with bugs (all game Developers included). I think Ubisoft is doing a great job working them out and fixing them. Not perfect, but GREAT!!

It really bothers me how the majority of this forum is negative. And its the same people saying the same thing in multiple threads. We heard you the first time you spouted off. Leave it be! If you're so against Ubisoft, stay away from them! If you spent the kind of time/effort towards something truely productive instead of trolling a message board just to tell everyone that you think they suck, this world would be a much better place....

...now watch how much I get flamed for this post...

Black_Widow9
12-19-2012, 08:03 AM
If you cannot stay on Topic then further action will be taken.

YazX_
12-19-2012, 06:18 PM

Thank you.

TyHapAKAGoRiLLA
12-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Actions are quickly taken against community, and no actions taken against problem PC community has. I appriciate the game they made, its unique and has improved incredibly with each game, but devs are really harsh to PC community, which is a shame, really. Look at steam, it's the biggest distribution system and is famous for fixing everything that is broken. PC is a giant market and our platform shouldn't be ignored and left in exchange for consoles.

DisturbedJim83
12-20-2012, 02:04 AM

Since When is Disagreeing with the OP and saying that Ubisoft does not deserve any support or appreciation for this shockingly poor attempt at a PC game going off topic, I mean after releasing such a poor quality, unfinished product and following it up with equally poor quality almost non existent support and then to blame AMD/Nvidia for the mess when the fault is entirely in Ubisoft's court is a little rich.Ubisoft has to realise that if they wish to continue in the PC Games sector that their "best" is nowhere near good enough.

cico_thebest69
12-20-2012, 02:27 AM
Maybe i will thank them when they will release the FPS patch for ACIII. Maybe.

DisturbedJim83
12-20-2012, 10:39 AM
I will thank them when i get the game i payed 60 AAA rate price for If i knew then how badly optimized this game is I wouldn't have offered anything more than 15 for it and thats being generous

BzkGB
12-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Since When is Disagreeing with the OP and saying that Ubisoft does not deserve any support or appreciation for this shockingly poor attempt at a PC game going off topic, I mean after releasing such a poor quality, unfinished product and following it up with equally poor quality almost non existent support and then to blame AMD/Nvidia for the mess when the fault is entirely in Ubisoft's court is a little rich.Ubisoft has to realise that if they wish to continue in the PC Games sector that their "best" is nowhere near good enough.

Couldn't agree more. Of course Ubisoft moderators will say this is going 'off topic' though - apparently they dislike reading the truth.