PDA

View Full Version : Problem with pivots

phil3500
12-16-2012, 09:55 AM
Hi i have a problem in my AC3. when i'm trying to place a pivot it starts loading and it dosen't stop i have seen on youtube that there are others with the same problem as well. Hope someone could help me with this problem :)

HamadALDossari
12-22-2012, 07:04 PM
Id like a solution for this problem too :L
Im online and everything but it doesnt stop loading....i havent found a single pivot...

ej_the_shadow
12-23-2012, 02:38 AM
Same here.... I thought the patch fixed it!

So, I am experiencing the same issue since release date...

DropeRj
12-24-2012, 12:06 AM
Hi i have a problem in my AC3. when i'm trying to place a pivot it starts loading and it dosen't stop i have seen on youtube that there are others with the same problem as well. Hope someone could help me with this problem :)

It just says that you have 0 pivot points to be placed and the exclamation loading mark right?
I'm trying to read in other places and still haven't found an answer. I've read somewhere that this person had 89 friends, then he deleted 40 friends being with only 49 friends and the pivot points worked properly.
I just can't delete 50 friends from my list, because I play other games and can't risk loosing them for just 2 trophies, the pivot trophies and the platinum.
I hope they can fix this on the next patch.
Or simply stop placing online trophies... I HATE ONLINE TROPHIES!