PDA

View Full Version : What I want more for liberation

av3nger14
12-16-2012, 09:48 AM
As you can see. AC:L for me Is nor great or worse. The animations are pretty banged up. theres instances where aveline tries to break the neck of the guard but when she kills them she is separated from the guard...I mean the guard is not in her arms..I can't enjoy killing guards because I have to get them all in one place so I could get a massacre. Another issue here is that after gathering atleast 15 men. I noticed that Ive only killed about 8 of them where are the rest? Who knows...now. I would suggest improving the graphics and some other animations. Also Please! Add more guards! Those who patrol not in ones and twos but 6-7 and I would like to have a game mode similar to brotherhood. Please Ubisoft! just this! :( and Also....Give more dual kill animations:o:o:rolleyes:...Its MORE FUN that way. :D Please. Dont give the samedual kill animationsfor the Sword,Axe and hidden blades I find it boring....For others! What do you Guys want??[/COLOR]

Assassin_M
12-16-2012, 09:51 AM
I want you to use normal text for a start..

kuled2012
12-16-2012, 11:37 AM
To think I wanted a Vita because of this. Everyone says it's a terrible game, I'm not getting it >.>

pirate1802
12-16-2012, 12:10 PM
To think I wanted a Vita because of this. Everyone says it's a terrible game, I'm not getting it >.>

Same. <.<

Jexx21
12-16-2012, 05:23 PM
it's an awesome game though...

Baked_Cookies
12-16-2012, 05:56 PM
Sounds like a fun time

AssassinSteals
12-16-2012, 06:24 PM
I heard that the ending does help explain a lot.

Dangerzone50
12-16-2012, 07:02 PM
the ending simultaneously adds to the Ac3 ending without spoiling the ending... and since they patched the save corruption issue, the game is very playable now

its like Ac3 in that there are a lot of cool things but also also a lot of BS... either case its a unique experience despite its shortcomings

* there are things from the ezio trilogy that were kept despite being removed in Ac3 (like unlockable outfits with actual game play perks, and shops you can buy)

* there are things from Ac3 that are clearly part of the new anvil next engine (tree free running, the new combat system, etc.)

* and there are things that were made specifically for this game (canoes, multiple persona, and the CitizenE missions to reveal what abstergo omitted/altered from the story)

its not perfect, so I dont think you should buy a vita JUST for this game (you buy one for a title like UC: Golden Abyss or Gravity rush) but its still a game worth owning for any Ac fan... plus they are indeed still working on patches for the game and are rumours of a dlc in the works for it, so who knows

EDIT: and in responce to the OP, i had three times the amount of dual counter opportunities in ACl than i had in AC3... and the issues of mis-aligned animations and guards showing up on the map but not spawning in game are being addressed