PDA

View Full Version : ubisoft support? you kiddin me?!

just_luck.exe
12-16-2012, 01:11 AM
Ok, so i started thread at http://ubisoft.custhelp.com at 25 of november, due to low fps in Boston...all i asked is solution OR confirmation that they ARE AWARE of this problem many users are getting, and confirming that THERE WILL BE PATCH. Ok, after 4 days (at EA i can get answer right away, at steam 1-2 days) they ask me to download SAN-TOOL, that gathers information about my PC specs, drivers etc etc. I send it back right away, and what i get? After THIRTEEN days they tell me what?! That it seems that MY AUDIO DRIVERS ARE OUTDATED AND IT COULD BE THE PROBLEM!!! WHAT?! My cpu gets about 95% usage from this game, and it is because of OUTDATED AUDIO DRIVERS?! omfg, is that so?! next i should clean TEMP folder...riiight, it must be it! And i should disable virtual driver that i use sometimes (Daemon-Tools)...gosh, if i only knew that this virtual driver uses my 95% of cpu, i wouldnt write this!!
But seriously, how bad is ubi support? Waiting 3 weeks to get this advices? Seriously...
How do YOU think, how good is ubisoft support?

Wh00ster
12-16-2012, 02:57 AM
Ubi's a really big company now, I doubt anything on this forum or on their help ends up making its way back to the devs

spectatorx
12-16-2012, 09:23 AM
What support?

miranzzz
12-16-2012, 12:25 PM
jajajajajaja NO.

Tim_Skijwalker
12-16-2012, 12:33 PM
so sometimes they do reply to tickets???

mmmm
What is this support you are talking about

CobaltMK
12-16-2012, 01:16 PM
I think a Ubisoft-Support isnīt even existing,only a bot who gives random problem-related answers,for example:

Music in DLC missing-->Update your audio-drivers

Grahical Bugs--->Update your videocard-drivers

Lags----->Your PC is crap

crashes--->Reinstall your game

That solutions donīt help at all...

So either the support is managed by some monkeys or they really have a bot as support...

And if they donīt want to face with a single problem,they just donīt answer...

I LOVE UBISOFT...

andreja110s
12-16-2012, 01:32 PM
I think a Ubisoft-Support isnīt even existing,only a bot who gives random problem-related answers,for example:

Music in DLC missing-->Update your audio-drivers

Grahical Bugs--->Update your videocard-drivers

Lags----->Your PC is crap

crashes--->Reinstall your game

That solutions donīt help at all...

So either the support is managed by some monkeys or they really have a bot as support...

And if they donīt want to face with a single problem,they just donīt answer...

I LOVE UBISOFT...

This.
Plus, I hate these words: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Assassin's Creed.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident).

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Rikeus
12-16-2012, 01:46 PM
I remember I had a bug once in Brotherhood that prevented me from obtaining 100% completion on one of the missions. Sent a ticket to Ubi, waited a week, got told "I'm sorry we're not allowed to help you with gameplay issues". When I first read that I wanted more than anything to reach through the internet and punch whoever wrote that.

medavroog
12-16-2012, 01:59 PM
I remember I had a bug once in Brotherhood that prevented me from obtaining 100% completion on one of the missions. Sent a ticket to Ubi, waited a week, got told "I'm sorry we're not allowed to help you with gameplay issues". When I first read that I wanted more than anything to reach through the internet and punch whoever wrote that.

I also have had a similar experience...

BzkGB
12-16-2012, 03:39 PM
They're very, very incompetent.

RexNovus
12-16-2012, 04:06 PM
Atleast one person is satisfied with them ^^, (It ain't me)

tontsa91
12-16-2012, 04:11 PM
I have not heard a single word from Ubisoft regarding to the huge FPS issues on PC version.

Many people with inferior graphics cards from the same manufacturer (AMD) are getting double FPS compared to me in Boston with all settings high while I'm having all settings low. I have downloaded the newest beta drivers from AMD, no difference. I have had no FPS problems with previous AC games.

There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with the technical side of this game, Ubisoft, and you have to admit it and start working on it 100% ! THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE FOR MANY PEOPLE.

WE HAD TO WAIT FOR ONE ADDITIONAL MONTH compared to console gamers. I thought you would polish the PC version in that time. I thought we would get proper treatment from you this time. But no, I was wrong.

I love Assassin's Creed but I am very disappointment in Ubisoft. They are already advertising new DLC for a game which is unplayable.

AlexFili
12-16-2012, 07:52 PM
They are trying, but there is simply not enough support members to answer all of the fan questions and requests for bugfixes. Many problems people state are either ignored or not being taken on board in a timely fashion. Even "we are working on it" would be helpful to hear.

Tim_Skijwalker
12-16-2012, 08:52 PM
They are trying, but there is simply not enough support members to answer all of the fan questions and requests for bugfixes. Many problems people state are either ignored or not being taken on board in a timely fashion. Even "we are working on it" would be helpful to hear.

exactly.. one person saying "we are trying to fix this" would mean the world to me..

we are just being ignored though.... =(

Mr_Shade
12-16-2012, 09:03 PM
Guys,

Lets drop the public witch hunt.

If you have problems with the advice given to you by support - then you need to contact a member of the support team, there are a few on the forums, or a member of Ubisoft staff..

When possible - forum staff do say if the team are aware of issues, however sometimes we are not able to confirm the presence of patches.

for low FPS - which is the reason for the thread it's advised to:

Lower world detail - Very high settings are VERY demanding on CPU

Lower AA - very demanding on GPU

use the latest drivers

disable SLI / Crossfire [which are currently awaiting support by the driver providers]

Locking thread due to content and abuse.