PDA

View Full Version : Help with Dee's Letters (spoilers)!

rebelbrad
12-15-2012, 02:59 PM
I just beat the Arena... my Prepper Pad is on 4... and I am currently in Spitalfields Green (Quaker Park) trying to get Dee's 5th letter. I see the door I need to scan, but I can't scan it. It keeps saying "Use Keycard" and when I try to it says ""Need Scan Hack".

I am also having the same issue with the Tower of London trying to get the 6th letter.

Does my Prepper Pad need to be on 5 or did I miss something somewhere? Thanks!

Mithradantor
12-15-2012, 03:47 PM
When at 5 you get the ability to hack pads, so yeah... just continue the game and do the letters a bit later. In a couple of hours you should get the ability to "scan hack" stuff ;)

Good luck!

rebelbrad
12-15-2012, 05:49 PM
Thanks - do you happen to know at what point I get the scan hack stuff? I am a bit after the Arena area and don't really have any tasks left showing except the Dee's Letters. Thanks for the response! I'm loving this game.

When at 5 you get the ability to hack pads, so yeah... just continue the game and do the letters a bit later. In a couple of hours you should get the ability to "scan hack" stuff ;)

Good luck!

Mithradantor
12-16-2012, 02:32 PM
If I remember correctly it was around the Arena time but I dont remember exactly. I think you should have it already... perhaps you missed it? try roaming a bit through the maps and scan a lot so you see upgrades lying around :)

rebelbrad
12-16-2012, 10:17 PM
Thanks - I finally figured it out. I had the right upgrade but there was a signal blocker on the ground that I needed to destroy (straight across the park). ha

Just beat the game - it was excellent!

If I remember correctly it was around the Arena time but I dont remember exactly. I think you should have it already... perhaps you missed it? try roaming a bit through the maps and scan a lot so you see upgrades lying around :)

obsrana_sroka
12-17-2012, 04:42 PM
Lucky one, no bugs...

potemkin64
12-17-2012, 07:48 PM
SPOILER ALERT....

I have all of Dee's letters save for the one which I believe is behind the Raven door in the Brick Lane Flats. I have lined up the raven with the partial image on the window in the other room but still cannot see the number for the keypad combination. Not sure what level prepper pad I have but I've been able to hack locks, decipher the code back in the Tower of London. At wit's end with this one. What preppar pad level should I have to decode the Raven door.

rebelbrad
12-19-2012, 02:31 AM
You should be able to if you can get the other letters... it's a very specific angle you have to get at so you might have to rotate around the area until you get the 'perfect image'.

SPOILER ALERT....

I have all of Dee's letters save for the one which I believe is behind the Raven door in the Brick Lane Flats. I have lined up the raven with the partial image on the window in the other room but still cannot see the number for the keypad combination. Not sure what level prepper pad I have but I've been able to hack locks, decipher the code back in the Tower of London. At wit's end with this one. What preppar pad level should I have to decode the Raven door.