PDA

View Full Version : AC3 for PC - No Sound, Dialogue, Music, Etc

gwizz20
12-15-2012, 02:55 AM
Just got AC3, installation even had issues, took twice to get it to install right. Finally, after installed, I see it in my UbiSoft window. But when I launch the game, there is no sound in any aspect, dialogue, music, cutscenes, etc,....My system is brand new and has no issues, all the other games play just fine, incl GW2, LOTRO, CounterStrike, all Steam games, etc etc. IT'S ONLY IN AC3. ......ANY SUGGESTIONS?

medavroog
12-15-2012, 04:05 AM
Just got AC3, installation even had issues, took twice to get it to install right. Finally, after installed, I see it in my UbiSoft window. But when I launch the game, there is no sound in any aspect, dialogue, music, cutscenes, etc,....My system is brand new and has no issues, all the other games play just fine, incl GW2, LOTRO, CounterStrike, all Steam games, etc etc. IT'S ONLY IN AC3. ......ANY SUGGESTIONS?

You can be rest assured that, you are not the only one who are having this problem. My suggestion for you is, to file a ticket of this issue to the Ubisoft Support; however, their response will very likely to be for you to "un-install the game" and then "re-install the game"...