PDA

View Full Version : AC3 DLC [Hidden Secrets] Worth it or not?

Frox_Precision
12-15-2012, 01:15 AM
So I downloaded the DLC Hidden Secrets for AC3.
It did cost me some money, but I got a few quests, 2 new single-player outfits, 2 multiplayer characters, and 3 single player weapons.
Do you think it is worth buying it? (Or WAS worth buying it if you have done it)
Personally I think it was kinda worth it, I like the new single-player outfits a lot, and I am enjoying the multiplayer skins as well.
The weapons are okay, I mean, there are weapons that are better, but I gotta admit that the new one's look really cool!
The missions, however, I did not enjoy quite so much. They were kinda short. I had expected maybe the double length at least.

But putting it all together, I think it was worth buying it. Especially because of the outfits and characters!

/Sam

xboxauditore
12-15-2012, 01:31 AM
I enjoyed it but I had already got the Mayan ruins mission cus I bought the Freedom Edition, And then bought the code for the Hideous Captain of the Aquila outfit, So I only bought it to get the Colonial Assassin outfit, That outfit was cool, But I would of preferred a Storyline.

kriegerdesgottes
12-15-2012, 01:57 AM
The missions are short and pointless and the outfits are just awful but if you are a completionist like myself then it's a must have. It does add a couple very short naval missions if you are into those but I just wanted the season pass for the Washington DLC. I couldn't stand the thought of everyone getting to play it a week before I do as childish as that is. Now I have a small glimpse of the pain that PC gamers go through every year.

psf22
12-15-2012, 01:57 AM
What's the price in EU store?

Frox_Precision
12-15-2012, 02:27 AM
What's the price in EU store?

I can not confirm it, though, you could go on the internet and translate 45 sek (swedish enkronor) into euros.

BATISTABUS
12-15-2012, 08:23 AM
I wouldn't recommend it to someone. Mayan Ruins was beautiful, but you wouldn't miss anything else besides the multiplayer characters. Besides, if you're concerned about money, I'd expect it to be more worthwhile to save up for King Washington.

Assassin_M
12-15-2012, 08:26 AM
I thought It was worth it..

Loved the naval missions, Oufits and weapons..Nothing to complain about here

wtfomgfufufu
12-15-2012, 08:27 AM
I actually wanted the MP characters. The SP Missions were a nice add-on ( I'm not playing the SP often. Didn't even finishef it yet )
For 5 Euros it was an "okay-buy". Like a meal in McDonalds.

pirate1802
12-15-2012, 08:30 AM
Now I have a small glimpse of the pain that PC gamers go through every year.

:( Buy FarCry 3 was released on all platforms together, so here's hoping Ubisoft is tidying up.