PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite area type to free run and explore?

the_atm
12-15-2012, 12:53 AM
How much simpler can it be? In AC3 what is your favorite place to just put on Ninja and just free run about without a care in the world?

Personally I've always loved ruins, or the poor places of the area. The Forum in Brotherhood, Acre, or the Old part of New York that was hit with the great fire.

tarrero
12-15-2012, 12:57 AM
All of them!!!!!

Btw, ny has become one of my favorites cities.

Assassin_M
12-15-2012, 12:58 AM
I love the Caves in the Frontier...

My favorite are to free run in would be Black Creek...

Exploration goes to New York for me..

xboxauditore
12-15-2012, 12:59 AM
New York for me. But the Frontier is amazing when It's raining.

the_atm
12-15-2012, 01:00 AM
I love the Caves in the Frontier...

My favorite are to free run in would be Black Creek...

Exploration goes to New York for me..

Yeah I love Black Creek, it's so... unique from the other parts of the frontier.

and yeah I love New York, other than all the bloody enemies, Ninja is the only Hack I use (other than the weather hacks) because if you don't you get chased for ever for free running.

tarrero
12-15-2012, 01:01 AM
Btw, ny has become one of my favorites cities along with costantinople, venice, acre and florence! With the Frontier being above.

Rugterwyper32
12-15-2012, 01:03 AM
I enjoy everywhere, but New York on an overall is my favorite city with the west district being the most fun to run around in and the Packanack/Valley Forge/Diamond Basin areas are my favorite to roam around in the Frontier

TheHumanTowel
12-15-2012, 01:27 AM
Black Creek is my favourite area to free-run. It feels kind of swampy and has so many trees it's the best area for tree-running. The Fort in Black Creek is also my favourite fort in the game. Nothing better than stalking to fort captain through the trees overhead.

SixKeys
12-15-2012, 11:42 AM
I like the burned down parts of New York, they're kind of creepy and atmospheric. Some parts of the Frontier are more fun than others (my favorite area is Black Creek). The cities are kind of boring what with so many rooftop guards and the buildings being too far apart.

pirate1802
12-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Yeah Black Creek for me too, and Concord and Lexington, there's something about those wooden buildings I can't describe :)

And where is the Homestead?? I love to run there and watch my little village grow :S :p

lothario-da-be
12-15-2012, 12:20 PM
I like every place but if you just play the story, you barely go to New York.

pirate1802
12-15-2012, 12:21 PM
The Fort in Black Creek is also my favourite fort in the game. Nothing better than stalking to fort captain through the trees overhead.

It was the last fort I captured, days after I beat the game. And yeah, it was awesome. And as I was sneaking up that tree branch it started raining. Infiltrating the fort through the trees + rain = best feeling in the world.

lothario-da-be
12-15-2012, 12:24 PM
It was the last fort I captured, days after I beat the game. And yeah, it was awesome. And as I was sneaking up that tree branch it started raining. Infiltrating the fort through the trees + rain = best feeling in the world.
+ epic music = best feeling in the world

pirate1802
12-15-2012, 12:36 PM
I like every place but if you just play the story, you barely go to New York.

And it was introduced in sequence 8 (where you are locked up into the mission as soon as you enter) its not until sequence 9 that you are free to explore NY: the last quarter. I wish it was introduced early. :(

roostersrule2
12-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Black Creek, the tress are awesome there.

SkiesSeven
12-15-2012, 01:06 PM
The Frontier is the nicest area in the game. While there isn't any background music, it has better sound effects than the cities, and air assassinating animals from trees and cliffs can be really fun. Also getting the chests from those caves.

I really think they did an outstanding jobs with the tree-running, and that was probably the best new feature this year.

anik_lc
12-15-2012, 01:55 PM
Frontier with tree traversal. :D

kriegerdesgottes
12-15-2012, 03:16 PM
I find the frontier boring. I knew I would the minute they announced having it. It's ok for a little bit and the hunting is mildly fun for a few minutes but I love Boston the most. I love the games for the recreated settings. If I wanted to see wilderness I'd just go outside. Don't get me wrong it's not that I dislike the frontier but for me it's not much more fun to me than the kingdom was in AC1.

Baked_Cookies
12-15-2012, 05:54 PM
I love being in the frontier more than anything thats for sure. Thats my favorite area of the game to be in.