PDA

View Full Version : AC3 save games

powerray95
12-14-2012, 11:09 PM
I've lost my save games, are there any way to get back it? I don't want to playtrough the story again.. or can I download a story save game from somewhere?
thx for help and sry for my english.

Boemundus
12-14-2012, 11:24 PM
How did you lose them? They should be saved in Uplay cloud for what I know...

powerray95
12-16-2012, 02:15 PM
i don't know.. perhaps I deleted the savegame files in ubisoft game launcher\savegames because i tought that's the far cry 3 save games..:/

powerray95
12-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Is that uplay cloud in the uplay's servers? Then how can I get back from it?

ProGamerX56
12-16-2012, 03:21 PM
I've lost my save games, are there any way to get back it? I don't want to playtrough the story again.. or can I download a story save game from somewhere?
thx for help and sry for my english.

Chill, try here for AC3, a complete save game from here http://www.techdiscussion.in/index.php?topic=1602.0, go to the video description. I won't get AC3 until Xmas, but with any other game I can email you one from a certain point if you supply an adress. I don't know anything about the Uplay cloud, but try these first.

powerray95
12-16-2012, 09:12 PM
ok thx, but I've played trough the game again :). But I have a question: how can I skip the ending credits?

ProGamerX56
12-19-2012, 06:26 PM
ok thx, but I've played trough the game again :). But I have a question: how can I skip the ending credits?

I know it's late, but you can't on any AC, enjoy your day man and see u around on AC!

wongjoebon
12-20-2012, 06:02 PM
Please could somebody try to fix this or just offer a way for us "legit" game owner the chance to play this game. I have my saved wiped out 3 times already. The first two instances were in seq 3-4, and the last wipe was from Seq 6!!!! and me being a prefectionist I get each single mission done with full sync too!!!!

I am not even going to complain about the continous issue of crashing, but please could somebody just help and provide various save files to choose from so that we legit gamers can just continue without (or in AC3 case) less pain.

I am fed up playing as Haytham and boy Connor for the 4th time!!!!!

YazX_
12-22-2012, 12:23 AM
Your game is ILLEGAL!!!! The criminals that sold it to you are FRAUDS, they might have edited the script. Buy the real thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT??!

why did you assume its illegal copy??! i had my saves lost in ACR once, so its not a new thing.

And if its pirated copy or illegal then he will not be able to play because his account will get banned as soon as he gets online, so the only way his saves got wiped out is by Saves Sync Feature in Uplay which doesnt work with illegal copies as i said earlier. so i would assume his saves are being wiped out because of constant crashes or if he deleted them manually.

Anyway, im sorry to tell you that you cant use any saves from any user, each save file is specific and bound to the user, you have to untick the option "Sync saved games with the cloud" in uplay settings, then backup your saves regularly which are located at:

x64 Windows:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Savegames

x86 Windows:
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Savegames

ProGamerX56
12-22-2012, 04:19 PM
WHAT??!

why did you assume its illegal copy??! i had my saves lost in ACR once, so its not a new thing.

And if its pirated copy or illegal then he will not be able to play because his account will get banned as soon as he gets online, so the only way his saves got wiped out is by Saves Sync Feature in Uplay which doesnt work with illegal copies as i said earlier. so i would assume his saves are being wiped out because of constant crashes or if he deleted them manually.

Anyway, im sorry to tell you that you cant use any saves from any user, each save file is specific and bound to the user, you have to untick the option "Sync saved games with the cloud" in uplay settings, then backup your saves regularly which are located at:

x64 Windows:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Savegames

x86 Windows:
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Savegames

Just misunderstood, sorry about that.

YazX_
12-22-2012, 05:52 PM
np :)