PDA

View Full Version : encyclopedia momento does it exist?

dannymorass
12-14-2012, 10:47 PM
i did not experience the glitch and i did not get a memento in the china cabinet just a completed book on a cofee table at the end of the hallway at the top of the stairs in the manor but it is still in my log book. however the other day i scaned something i hadnt scaned before and when i rechecked the animus database the farmer entry was not read evan thoughe i know i had already read it. witch makes me think that you have to scan all activitys for all homestead dwellers for this mission to disapear from your logbook and get the momento not just 3 of each. but than again i could be wrong, can anyone shead some light on this before i waste 10 hours of my life trying to get a fake plate to apear in a china cabinet that doesnt exist for no good reason other than to know that its full

RatonhnhakeFan
12-15-2012, 04:08 AM
I'm missing 1 plate in the cabinet too, and the Homestead is still in my logbook even though I already completed 3 entries for all workers. So I think it's just a glitch, I say you shouldn't waste time your time unless someone can confirm that scanning more than 3 required activities for every worker somehow solves this problem.

DemonLordSparda
12-15-2012, 05:05 AM
No actually the missing one is for attacking and looting 10 Convoys in the frontier. It's called the Spoils of War Memento, you can look it up on google if you like. The Encyclopedia gives nothing but database entries and the achievement/trophy.

dannymorass
12-15-2012, 05:09 AM
thanks

dannymorass
12-16-2012, 12:09 AM
No actually the missing one is for attacking and looting 10 Convoys in the frontier. It's called the Spoils of War Memento, you can look it up on google if you like. The Encyclopedia gives nothing but database entries and the achievement/trophy.

got it. figures i had 9 convoys looted. thanks again