PDA

View Full Version : Podcast with Noah Watts (Connor), discussing AC3 and answering your questions

loomer979
12-14-2012, 08:31 PM
Hey everyone, the new episode of "The Assassin's Den" podcast we recorded with Noah Watts is finally here! Thanks to everyone who contributed questions for the episode. Beware of spoilers for the single player campaign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU1KeUWEVa4&hd=1

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Kfcrsh
12-14-2012, 08:44 PM
Hey everyone, the new episode of "The Assassin's Den" podcast we recorded with Noah Watts is finally here! Thanks to everyone who contributed questions for the episode. Beware of spoilers for the single player campaign.

Awesome, its loomer! I love all your vids man!

Felix-Vivo
12-14-2012, 09:23 PM
I think I love Noah Watts. I hate all the crap he got about sounding 'monotone'.
Thanks for the podcast, I love the stuff you guys do for this fandom :)

kuled2012
12-14-2012, 10:01 PM
thank you!

ACfan443
12-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Noah Watts' favourite assassin is Altair because "he's a stone cold killer", this guy is awesome!
Loving it so far.

FirestarLuva
12-14-2012, 10:22 PM
Thank you so much. I love his voice!
And he is a singer? Would love to see Connor reveal his singing talent in future games. :P

xboxauditore
12-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Thank you so much. I love his voice!
And he is a singer? Would love to see Connor reveal his singing talent in future games. :P

Haha, That I'd love to see! Connor singing a cover of Beyond The Sea or something like that!

TrueAssassin77
12-14-2012, 10:47 PM
It's awesome. Someone said his voice sounded like sex lol.

FirestarLuva
12-14-2012, 11:00 PM
Haha, That I'd love to see! Connor singing a cover of Beyond The Sea or something like that!

I really hope they have Connor sing. Not on stage in front of many people, lol, but when alone. Maybe a lullaby his mother used to sing to him. :3
That'd be very cute.

Assassin_M
12-14-2012, 11:01 PM
Ah **** this....This guy`s just Awesome..

I`m replaying AC III after this damm it..

ACfan443
12-14-2012, 11:02 PM
It's awesome. Someone said his voice sounded like sex lol.

I saw that comment, he's getting quite a few fans.

FirestarLuva
12-14-2012, 11:04 PM
I saw that comment, he's getting quite a few fans.

I'd replace a few with a lot! :D
He was great as Connor, and the last two times he said Where is Charles Lee? were just epic! After this podcast I enjoy hearing Connor talk a lot more!

TrueAssassin77
12-14-2012, 11:05 PM
when does he arrive. so i can skip straight to his voice

Assassin_M
12-14-2012, 11:08 PM
"Not likable, but it has truth in it"

Just...wow

FirestarLuva
12-14-2012, 11:09 PM
"Not likable, but it has truth in it"

Just...wow

When did he say that? Must've skipped that part. XD

Assassin_M
12-14-2012, 11:10 PM
When did he say that? Must've skipped that part. XD
Start 20 minutes in and move on from there...

playassassins1
12-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Wow... That was great. Connor is probably my favorite character so far. And a sequel with him would also be great.

I hate all the negative comments about Connor.. People basically expected an Ezio 2.0, which couldn't happen.

After all the things that happened in Connor's life, I think his village getting burned down had a lot of impact on his personality, for example, if he didn't go through all that, he might have been a little more like Ezio.

Assassin_M
12-14-2012, 11:14 PM
if he didn't go through all that, he might have been a little more like Ezio.
Or Tarzan..

Seriously...I just watched the Movie again..

TrueAssassin77
12-14-2012, 11:17 PM
when does noah start talking?

loomer979
12-14-2012, 11:43 PM
when does noah start talking?

Uhhh, like 3 seconds after the video starts and then constantly throughout the episode after that?

Assassin_M
12-14-2012, 11:51 PM
He just hit the nail on the head with People`s reaction to Connor...

psf22
12-15-2012, 12:17 AM
Listening..

FirestarLuva
12-15-2012, 12:50 AM
He just hit the nail on the head with People`s reaction to Connor...

I agree. It's true when he says it'll take time for people to warm up to him. I think most of them judge him too harshly already even though it's been a over a month since release.

xboxauditore
12-15-2012, 12:52 AM
I think Connor is Perfect, Don't know why but he's just so well developed.

EscoBlades
12-15-2012, 01:38 AM
Heh! :D

kriegerdesgottes
12-15-2012, 01:54 AM
He certainly did make it sound like he had no idea of future projects which is disappointing to me. I know even if he did know he wouldn't be able to say a thing but if it's true and they haven't called him yet for another game at this point then it doesn't sound like Connor will have a sequel anytime soon.

Legendz54
12-15-2012, 02:48 AM
He certainly did make it sound like he had no idea of future projects which is disappointing to me. I know even if he did know he wouldn't be able to say a thing but if it's true and they haven't called him yet for another game at this point then it doesn't sound like Connor will have a sequel anytime soon.

Lets not panic, the game only came out about 7 weeks ago, They could be going for a 2 year break which I highly doubt but I am confident they will have 1 more game with Connor.

Jexx21
12-15-2012, 02:55 AM

Noah did all of his voicing this year- which means that they pretty much got that all together in about 6 months.. so don't jump to conclusions.

r4inm4n1991
12-15-2012, 02:59 AM
Noah did all of his voicing this year- which means that they pretty much got that all together in about 6 months.. so don't jump to conclusions.

You took the words from my mouth...thief!

Kaschra
12-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Oh man, I like his normal speaking voice much more than his Connor voice. Too bad :/

Great podcast overall.
Haha, the Star Wars reference coming from Haytham's voice actor... this is too awesome xD

mazohystic
12-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Noah does have a sexy voice... I like it. Thanks for the podcast, seriously. All the talk about the language and the accents and just Native Americans in general was awesome to hear. Definitely cleared up some of my own questions. It was entertaining too!

dewgel
12-15-2012, 08:09 PM

Awesome as always, glad you got him to touch on the GIVE ME LEE bits haha.

Also glad to hear Noah has a genuine interest in playing the game, and felt touched by the young Connor scenes.

cmrggamer
12-15-2012, 10:31 PM
Thank you so much for this amazing podcast loomer!

So much respect for this man. I love Connor's character and I really hope they give us a sequel.
I loved Noah's comments about how this game is sort of trying to say something, compared to the other games, and I think that might be why AC3 had a different feeling to it, at least for me.
Also glad to know that he was touched by those beginning sequences, even when he knew it was going to happen because I felt the same way XD

Very insightful interview. He seems like a wonderful person :)