PDA

View Full Version : Ezio Auditore !! The Assassin of All Assassins.

MasterAssasin84
12-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Now as much as i Love AC3 and Connor as i belive he is a fantastic addition to the Assasin Brotherhood as i think the concept of a Native American Assassin goes hand in Hand.

But i have just gone through AC2 once again and i am now going through ACB and in my Opinion Ezio is still the most promonant member of the Assassin Brotherhood ! his style his personality and his determination to make a difference.

During AC Revelations it was clear that Ezio had won all his battles and i thought it was very admiral of him to go and search for Answers about his place in The Assassins and his fight against the Templars.

Ezio Auditore is the Most Talented Assassin the brotherhood has produced and i hope his legacy lives on through future titles

Gabrielmafra
12-14-2012, 04:00 PM
I agree! I like Connor and Altair too...but Ezio is incomparable.

Baked_Cookies
12-14-2012, 04:09 PM
Yes Ezio is by far to me the most stand out assassin of them all

TrueAssassin77
12-14-2012, 05:04 PM
well of course he would be... considering we had 3 games of the guy. It'd be surprising if a lot of fans didn't think that

shobhit7777777
12-14-2012, 06:02 PM
Hes my fav as well. Very few games show character growth and development as well as the Ezio trilogy did. I'm enjoying every moment with Mentor Ezio in Revelations.

Baked_Cookies
12-14-2012, 06:21 PM
well of course he would be... considering we had 3 games of the guy. It'd be surprising if a lot of fans didn't think that

That has nothing to do with the decision. A lot people like Connor as well or Altair but for me it was the way Ezio was not the fact that there was three games about him. Try to be less narrow minded about it

Lightpex
12-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Ahh so true. Ezio was such a truth seeker compared to Connor. Ezio's quote "Truth must be sought" is amazing yet so truthful. Connor seemed to just be more like the "Uh, um, eh, truth and justice you say? That sounds good to me, why not!" type of person. Not really a "build the brotherhood, defend the allies" and more of a "lone wolf" regardless of some friends along the way.

DavisP92
12-14-2012, 06:27 PM
don't forget his will to complete his mission, even if it puts 100s of innocent people at risk and killing them -.-. Yea Ezio is a great character though, except for that one moment, but Altair is the best. Then Ezio super close, and connor following and only getting better.

xboxauditore
12-14-2012, 06:35 PM
For me, Ezio is possibly the best video game character ever, (Next to Andrew Ryan, Would you kindly agree?) No-one in the Franchise will ever come to Ezio's level of power and Wisdom. His life began as a Sad tale of revenge, Then of how you can unite the people against an unfair ruler (V approves), then, A tale of journeying to ones roots to learn about why everything is the way it is now, then there was Embers (I won't speak of that, *Wipes away a Tear), Ezio has such a good story and will always be a true Assassin.

shobhit7777777
12-14-2012, 07:25 PM
That has nothing to do with the decision. A lot people like Connor as well or Altair but for me it was the way Ezio was not the fact that there was three games about him. Try to be less narrow minded about it

+1

I loved him from the first game itself. Speaks volumes about the writing of ACII

ACfan443
12-14-2012, 07:33 PM
I have to disagree (after all, it is subjective), he is a good character, but I don't think he's the best assassin. He lacked the traits that are expected of an assassin; he was too emotional, too happy etc (although he did mature in Revelations). I feel Altair had the best traits of an assassin, he was serious, calm and dutiful. Connor can be considered the best assassin because he's the strongest and most skilful (tree running, dual weapon combat, different weapon combinations in combat). Again, this is all subjective, and everything I've said is my opinion.

SkiesSeven
12-14-2012, 08:24 PM
I actually like Connor more than Ezio. What I didn't like about Ezio was the stereotypical Italian attitude, his 'romances', etc. I felt that AC: Revelations offered the best character story for Ezio as an older man. Still, I find myself swearing at Ezio whenever I go back to the previous games. Connor's motions/mechanics are way better and a big improvement for the series.

SkiesSeven
12-14-2012, 08:29 PM
I feel Altair had the best traits of an assassin, he was serious, calm and dutiful.

Altair is the Legend of the series. Not only because he was the first protagonist, but also because Altair wasn't a perfect student. When you play AC1, right at the beginning Altair makes a stupid mistake and he is punished by Al Mualim, stripped of his rank and ability. For me that made Altair seem more human than Ezio who apparently never made a serious mistake as an Assassin.

xboxauditore
12-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Altair is the Legend of the series. Not only because he was the first protagonist, but also because Altair wasn't a perfect student. When you play AC1, right at the beginning Altair makes a stupid mistake and he is punished by Al Mualim, stripped of his rank and ability. For me that made Altair seem more human than Ezio who apparently never made a serious mistake as an Assassin.

Ezio made a mistake. Rosa, Shoulda tapped that bro.

KOM_95
12-14-2012, 11:27 PM
To me it felt like Ezio acomplished the most. Finding two apples of eden, restoring the Brotherhood in Italy and all of Europe and eliminating the Borgia.

Assassin_M
12-14-2012, 11:30 PM
I have to disagree (after all, it is subjective), he is a good character, but I don't think he's the best assassin. He lacked the traits that are expected of an assassin; he was too emotional, too happy etc (although he did mature in Revelations). I feel Altair had the best traits of an assassin, he was serious, calm and dutiful. Connor can be considered the best assassin because he's the strongest and most skilful (tree running, dual weapon combat, different weapon combinations in combat). Again, this is all subjective, and everything I've said is my opinion.
This for me too..