PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed is now on steam however....

iTom.
12-14-2012, 12:14 PM
Assassins Creed lll is now on steam which is my preferred place to store and purchase my PC games however AC3 was not on steam straight away so I brought a Hard copy from 'Game' (Shop) but now I want to activate it on steam please help!

Anykeyer
12-14-2012, 12:26 PM
You cant

MrkillerhomerxD
12-14-2012, 07:55 PM
where do you live??. i mean for me AC3 has been on steam for just about the same time it was released for pc

medavroog
12-15-2012, 05:17 AM
Assassins Creed lll is now on steam which is my preferred place to store and purchase my PC games however AC3 was not on steam straight away so I brought a Hard copy from 'Game' (Shop) but now I want to activate it on steam please help!

Purchase another copy on the STEAM, and then, you will be able activate it on STEAM; this is the only way to do it unfortunately. However, the Uplay acts similar to the STEAM in that, shall you unstall the Assassin's Creed III from your hard-drive, the game and the save will be stored on the Uplay via Cloud - hence, shall you wish to play it again, you can re-install the game through Uplay just like one would have done with STEAM.