PDA

View Full Version : Logitech F310 not working.

gdoran13
12-14-2012, 06:20 AM
Very frustrated. Bought a brand new controller. All the drivers and programs for the controller are installed properly. Need help figuring out why there seems to be no controller support for the game. Thank for you for your help.

summejo
12-20-2012, 02:40 AM
Yeah, I have the same problem. The F310, as well as a PS3 controller w/ MotioninJoy driver, DO NOT WORK WITH ASSASSIN'S CREED 3! Fix this problem! DAM!

The controller functions just fine in the "Controller Settings" window. After I start the game, the buttons work to navigate the menus. But as soon as I actually start the game the buttons stop working. SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!

I am running on a fresh install of Windows 8 on a brand new system.

cmrggamer
12-20-2012, 05:00 AM
Huh, this is strange. I had to go out and buy a new controller myself because my old Logitech one wasn't working. I just bought the F310 as well and I have no problems. All I did was install the small disc and make sure it was configured and all that good stuff. Also, make sure your controller is is plugged in before you start the game.

You know what, I just remembered running into a problem when I first plugged it in...turn to the back of the controller, and you should see this little switch with X and D--move the switch to the X side.

I hope that helps! That's really all I can remember giving me trouble when I set it up

summejo
12-21-2012, 01:50 AM
Yeah, it's on X. Buttons don't work in-game. Junk.

cmrggamer
12-21-2012, 02:05 AM
Yeah, it's on X. Buttons don't work in-game. Junk.

I'm sorry, so do the buttons work for moving about the menu?
Did you go to Controls and select your controller?