PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 1 question

gutterball29
12-14-2012, 06:19 AM
So I just started playing AC1 again, and noticed that early in the game when you engage in those optional conversations with Lucy she keeps telling you:

"Abstergo is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.There's some information on the computer over there."

"if you wanna know more about the company, take a look at the computer. The telecommunications stuff is particularly interesting"

Now unless I've missed something I couldn't seem to interact with the computer? Now i'm at the point of the game where accessing the computer only leads to the email. I'd be interested to read up on some background info on Abstergo though.

So is this actually possible to do? Or is Lucy talking ****?

Assassin_M
12-14-2012, 06:57 AM
Information is in the Emails...

gutterball29
12-14-2012, 09:48 AM
She says this before you even get the access pens to hack into their emails.

And she's not talking about the emails anyway, she simply says there's publicly accessible info about Abstergo on the computer and invites you to look at it.

I guess it means nothing then?

Assassin_M
12-14-2012, 09:52 AM
She says this before you even get the access pens to hack into their emails.

And she's not talking about the emails anyway, she simply says there's publicly accessible info about Abstergo on the computer and invites you to look at it.

I guess it means nothing then?
She means the Emails. She just does not mention it directly...Read the emails...You`ll find what you want there.

Once she tells you this you`re allowed to read Emails from Lucy`s computer..

gutterball29
12-14-2012, 10:09 AM
This is what she says exactly:

"Abstergo is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their primary focus is anti-depressants. There's some information on the computer over there."
"I'm sorry, Desmond, I've got a lot of work to do. Like I said, if you wanna know more about the company, take a look at the computer. The telecommunications stuff is particularly interesting."

Ok, judging on the dialogue itself it didn't seem like she was referring to her emails - considering you have to steal the access pen in the next sequence? Ah well.

Assassin_M
12-14-2012, 10:12 AM
Just check her damm emails, man Wtf ?????

gutterball29
12-14-2012, 10:52 AM
argh, yes i know about her emails... -___-

As i've said repeatedly, it seemed like she was referring to something else

Assassin_M
12-14-2012, 10:54 AM
argh, yes i know about her emails... -___-

As i've said repeatedly, it seemed like she was referring to something else
No She was not...

You`re free to believe so if you wish...I`m done here, man.. -__________________________________________________ __________________________________________-

gutterball29
12-14-2012, 11:16 AM
'seemed'.

TOMatXL
12-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Just check her damm emails, man Wtf ?????

:D

ace3001
12-15-2012, 12:40 AM
Just check her damm emails, man Wtf ?????It's like your frustration at being unable to explain it to him is palpable. :p

And yeah, the only thing to read on the computer are the emails. Obviously, it'd be stupid if she said that directly.