PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III delivery request problem

andreycvetov
12-13-2012, 09:37 PM
My problem is that my delivery request synchronisation is stuck on 66%.I've collected all the items i need to complete them but the dudes i have to give them to hava just dissapered.One of them in Central bostion i remember,but i can't talk to him.Whats the problem?

Him696
12-13-2012, 10:57 PM
Same here but I'm stuck at 32%. Hope they'll do something about it.

OSantaClownO
12-13-2012, 11:36 PM
I had a similar problem of their icons not appearing on the map and not showing the right percent of quests I've done. But upon fully completing all the Delivery Requsts It jumped from 0% to 100%.

pitt_posum
12-14-2012, 08:09 AM
I have a similar problem... I finished all the delivery request and now it shows 0% on the tracker, but without the option to re do them or something Becuase of this Im stuck at 99% overall. Any advice?

Him696
12-14-2012, 09:31 AM
I had a similar problem of their icons not appearing on the map and not showing the right percent of quests I've done. But upon fully completing all the Delivery Requsts It jumped from 0% to 100%.

Well I didn't finished all of them and won't let me continue. There's a problem here...

Dellers
12-14-2012, 11:11 AM
Are you sure you have found all the guys? A few can be found outside visible areas of the map (where the sync towers don't work) and unless you know where to look they can be very hard to find.

Him696
12-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Only did the ones in Boston I think and then wanted to do the others after I finished the main missions. Went to the frontier and found one of those NPCs, took the mission (wasn't displayed in the logbook) gathered the ingredients (I had to search the net which items I needed for that specific NPC) and went back to give the items...nothing. Sometimes he's there but can't talk to him and sometimes he's gone. Tried a lot of stuff but nothing worked.

pitt_posum
12-20-2012, 05:36 AM
No fix for this yet?

TIBERIUS Oni
01-02-2013, 12:18 PM
I'm at 32% on this and have located all the Quest NPC's. When I go to them and press B to Start Mission, the guy says "Thanks" and the option to interact is gone. I get no Notifications saying what items are needed for the quest or if the quest is completed. I've tried reloading and the same thing happens. The Quests are on the map, I go to the NPC and press B, nothing happens.

Also, my Logbook has disappeared from the Animus Menu even though i still need to finish these quests

hopefully it'll be patched soon as it's the only thing I need to get !00%

superderk100
07-24-2013, 09:25 PM
I have a similar problem... I finished all the delivery request and now it shows 0% on the tracker, but without the option to re do them or something Becuase of this Im stuck at 99% overall. Any advice? i have the same problem as you ive finished them but it shows 0% i hope they make a patch that fixes that

Mike_Pap
07-26-2014, 06:10 PM
could you please help me, and please don't ignore that.
Why can't i finish the delivery requests, and why i'm still on 66%? :nonchalance:
I've been searching for 7 days now but nothing. PLEASE HELP!

Locopells
07-26-2014, 08:33 PM
Are you sure you're looking in the right place? I can find you a guide on IGN, that will help, if not.

Welcome to the forums, BTW!

YazX_
07-27-2014, 01:26 AM
the problem with AC3 that you need to manually unfog the map to find those side missions, sync viewpoints will not reveal everything like in other ACs, one of the delivery requests is burred at the corner of the map which is the most common one for people to miss, anyway, here is a walkthrough for all locations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbByVujBmaU