PDA

View Full Version : Stuck In Stockpile

Bart18ley
12-13-2012, 03:12 AM
I am stuck on the screen for the mission that introduces you to the stockpile, I see other people are as well. Has anyone figured out a way around the bug? And why has the developer not fixed this?

bhhardgr
12-13-2012, 03:18 AM
I just spent last 2 hours stuck in stockpile.. the only way i can get out of it is ctl,alt,delete.I restart and the same thing I cannot leave..over and over again,, I quess the game is finished????????????:mad:

cmrggamer
12-13-2012, 03:51 AM
See, there's something weird about the stockpile. The first time you're introduced to it it's through a cutscene and is followed by a tutorial. But then, the second time use try and use it it's another tutorial but it's not very clear and it won't really let you select things how you want. Look to the top right of the screen and see if it's giving you instructions for a second tutorial.
I'm sorry if this isn't the answer to your questions, but if it's a bug you should probably contact Ubi support or try searching for other threads about the same topic to see if there's any fix for your problem.
Hope you can figure it out!

thedeskpop1
12-13-2012, 07:56 AM
I am having the same issue here on PC as well... I have searched the forums a little and seems as if this is a major issue and a lot of folks are having trouble. Right now I can not move forward without starting over. It tells me I have no convoy. So I tried selecting the convoy first and buying wood and selecting the recipient but I was unable to actually send it. Please fix this I want to play the rest of the game... stuck at 14% and can not play single player.

Silkypurr
12-30-2012, 12:29 AM
I also am using a pc and have the same problem. This is a huge bug that has completely stopped the game for me. They need to fix this....:(

AmaZim2
12-30-2012, 01:39 AM
Guys! Let me tell you again...this is NOT a bug...just a bit weird...lol

SOLUTION: You need to craft something (anything) first, AFTER THAT you'll have full controls in Stockpile/Crafting/Trading...
it works fine for me :)

BladderSplatter
12-30-2012, 08:02 AM
Guys! Let me tell you again...this is NOT a bug...just a bit weird...lol

SOLUTION: You need to craft something (anything) first, AFTER THAT you'll have full controls in Stockpile/Crafting/Trading...
it works fine for me :)

I can't craft anything since it says I have no crafters. =/

ChevLS1
01-22-2013, 12:56 AM
Also stuck in Stockpile, its the first time I have entered it. I cannot click, enter or craft anything, I cannot exit except for ctrl,alt,del shut the game down but then when I restart the game it goes right back to being stuck in stockpile......... its annoying the hell out of me ....... help please

Bustap4d
01-27-2013, 07:11 PM
Hello UBI? Any suggestion?

Bustap4d
01-27-2013, 07:18 PM
Just use the keyboard, dont use your mouse. Worked for me

Black_Widow9
01-28-2013, 04:10 AM
Hello,
Please check out this Support Article to help you progress through it.:
http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17686/p/88%2C2511

Omegatr0n
01-29-2013, 12:58 AM
Hello,
Please check out this Support Article to help you progress through it.:
http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17686/p/88%2C2511

With all respect to you black_widow9, please pass this trough to your superiors and let them pas it to theirs. How low can you go as a game developer to put this workaround on the internet instead of fixing it. Clearly its broken, dont use a mouse? why even have a mouse icon there in the first place. I was using the xbox360 wireless controller for windows and it bugged on that aswell. This isnt even the tip of the iceberg. There is so much wrong with this game in general and multiply it with 10 and thats how much there wrong with the pc version.

Usisoft...shame on you, taking the money of thrustfull customers and giving them a broken game for the pc. I think you lost a lot of customers by selling the game in its current state and are cba in releasing decent patches.

I was really looking forward to the new game Watch Dogs but i will not buy it anymore. This customer you also lost.

Shame on you!