PDA

View Full Version : One thing I was excited to see... but was it a fluke?

the_atm
12-12-2012, 10:00 PM
So one thing I've always found annoying about every and all assassin's creed games is that they are supposed to use social stealth. Now I get that they do but in a real world... a tall man (or women) dreesed in white just standing there, not really moving or reacting to the world around them really sticks out.

Now the first time your in Boston as Conor in the winter I noticed something... Connor, while walking and talking, would sometimes he would react to the cold, hold his arms, blow in his hands, it looked realistic.

that was the only time i've ever seen that. Sure when he randomly pulls his bow on his back but i mean, in winter i think he should kidna blow in his hands when walking, in the rain maybe he could block the rain from his face. During winter or night time, when by a fire, he could move his hands towards the fire and warm them up.

I know this is very small stuff but it would be cool to see maybe one day. Thoughts?

that was the best I could come up with for rain lol.

TrueAssassin77
12-12-2012, 10:05 PM
agreed. Connor is not a big fan of fire btw. it explains his reaction when you are close to fire's in the frontier. kinda shields his face a bit. also explains his slightly irrational escape plan when he through himself and haytham through a wall to escape the __________

Assassin_M
12-12-2012, 10:11 PM
He shields himself when there`s a snow storm and lowers his head a bit when there`s rain...

I`m glad they removed warming his hands and such..... Wouldn't make him look like a badass

TOMatXL
12-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Sure. The small details represent the extend / quality / effort put into a game like this. It makes the character more alive, more complete.

blazefp
12-12-2012, 11:18 PM
agreed. Connor is not a big fan of fire btw. it explains his reaction when you are close to fire's in the frontier. kinda shields his face a bit. also explains his slightly irrational escape plan when he through himself and haytham through a wall to escape the __________

Yeah I was gonna say it. He's like Stig, he doesn't have body temperature, he's cold blooded xD Have you noticed he shields his face from fire even when's freezing winter? He's either Stig or a vampire I still do not know

SixKeys
12-13-2012, 01:39 AM
He shouldn't do this all the time when he's just walking or running, but it should have definitely been an "idle" or blending animation.