PDA

View Full Version : Dual Holsters and pistols

Auditore8
12-12-2012, 04:39 AM
I know it's a topic that's been touched on pretty often but I was wondering if anything was going to be done about the Dual Holsters. You can carry 2 of the same same pistols up until a loading screen, then the second pistol will switch to a Pitcairn-Putnam pistol or a Flintlock Pistol (only if the Pitcairn-Putnam is primary pistol). I just downloaded Hidden Secrets today and I absolutely love the Scottish Flintlocks, so I was hoping that this possible glitch could be cleared up.

LoyalACFan
12-12-2012, 05:23 AM
They've said they're aware of it and are currently working on a new patch for it, but so far we haven't gotten any concrete news. One thing you could try, though, is equipping the desired pistols in a shop rather than the Homestead basement. From my experience, they tend to automatically revert to the Pitcairn/Putnam one in loading screens; occasionally, if you equip them via a shop in the area you intend to play in, you could fool the game into letting you have two of the same until you hit a loading screen on your way to a new area. I got this to work with the Duck Foot pistols in the past.

Auditore8
12-13-2012, 02:15 AM
That's what I do with the Scottish Flintlocks, but I hate having to get to a general store and re-equip them in every area

austin128
12-13-2012, 02:34 AM
I was thinking about it, and because of the cost and hoops they have to go through to put up patches on the consoles, they might include the next patch with the next round of DLC.