PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3: Were you spoiled?

Wreaver
12-11-2012, 10:43 PM
I was spoiled about the ending and many important events in the game, because of a youtube [Censored] comment. Should have known better than to go there. What was worse was that I was one week away from buying the game.

kuled2012
12-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Yeah I was spoiled...by the ****ing game itself since Kanenthioo's (sp) database profile was updated before a certain event happened :|

LoyalACFan
12-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Yeah I was spoiled...by the ****ing game itself since Kanenthioo's (sp) database profile was updated before a certain event happened :|

SPOILERS

Dude, that happens A LOT. Mine updated someone's article WAY too early (I think Charles Lee) and said something to the effect of "After Connor discovered it was not the Templars who burned the village..." And I was like "Wait.. what???"

Assassin_M
12-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Take it how you like..

I had the ending spoiled for me and I greatly enjoyed the game still...

That`s not a guarantee that you`ll enjoy it as much, though..

LoyalACFan
12-12-2012, 08:41 AM
Take it how you like..

I had the ending spoiled for me and I greatly enjoyed the game still...

That`s not a guarantee that you`ll enjoy it as much, though..

My little database episode wasn't really that big of a deal, since I found out that plot twist like three memories later anyway. I actually got pretty lucky about avoiding spoilers.

SixKeys
12-12-2012, 11:11 AM
I was less than halfway into the game when some ******bag on the multiplayer forum spoiled Desmond's ending in a completely non-SP-related thread. :mad: I was pissed for sure.

lothario-da-be
12-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Several people spoiled the ending and other things, and yes i was very carefull with spoilers

MrNightmareTM
12-12-2012, 02:02 PM
I WAS SPOILED BY THE GAME'S ACHIEVEMENTS WHY INCLUDE SPOILERS IN THAT? SERIOUSLY!
:mad:

pacmanate
12-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Never got ANYTHING spoiled and I didn't even go dark until after I got the game, and even then I got banned so I was fine :P :P

ProdiGurl
12-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Yep, someone here spoiled the Haytham thing while I was playing him & some of Juno & Desmond which I still didn't get to.
:mad:

pacmanate
12-12-2012, 02:15 PM
You guys should have gone dark. I never need to cause I awesome.

TinyTemplar
12-12-2012, 02:26 PM
SPOILERS

I was spoiled by the information that Connor's father was templar and his mother was native american. So I didn't get this excitement when everything revealed.
And that he was going to chase Charles Lee through the whole game (I didn't know his name but I saw the picture from a journal).
I just hoped that these two things were going to be a small part of the game, but it appeared to be the whole game.

In fact, the whole story was spoiled by the news and youtube comments.

ace3001
12-12-2012, 03:13 PM
I was spoiled that Juno had betrayed someone. Other than that, nothing. But I don't mind it at all, cause the modern day portion was handled pretty badly anyway. That spoiler is no loss.

jenyto
12-12-2012, 03:19 PM
I did my best to avoid spoilers by just avoiding anything AC3 on the net. Though I did do the mistake to see comments on Facebook on the AC3 release and got Haytham midly spoiled.
Though, at the time I though that Haytham was going to be betrayed by his companions rather then be one himself.

pirate1802
12-12-2012, 03:34 PM
I got spoiled on AC3's ending while surfing on BSN.. >.<

kriegerdesgottes
12-12-2012, 03:43 PM
I spoiled the very beginning of the game for myself on youtube but none of the rest of it.