PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III Hidden Secrets Pack - First Downloadable Content

Pages : [1] 2

UbiGabe
12-04-2012, 07:58 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meipmm6ypi1rrod0mo1_1280.jpg

We are very pleased to announce the Hidden Secrets Pack, the first downloadable content for Assassin's Creed III!

The Hidden Secrets Pack is NOW AVAILABLE for Season Pass owners, and will become broadly available for purchase on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 next week (and WiiU at a later date).

The Hidden Secrets DLC Pack adds three extra missions (some including our critically acclaimed naval warfare gameplay):

The Lost Mayan Ruins
The Ghost of War
A Dangerous Secret
You'll also receive:

Two single-player costumes - the Captain of the Aquila and the Colonial Assassin to round out your collection in the Homestead Manor
Two additional multiplayer characters - the Redcoat and the Sharpshooter

WARNING: While downloading DLC content, please do not load your save game – we have identified an issue that could result in loss of data if you load a saved game during the downloading process.

TronVigilante
12-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Oh you forgot to mention that each of the three missions (if i'm not mistaken), will unlock a bonus weapon as well:

The Lost Mayan Ruins = Saw Tooth Cutless
The Ghost of War = Pontaic War Club
A Dangerous Secret = Flintlock Musket

EDIT FOR PICS (sorry for sizes, hard to find small-ish renders)

Saw Tooth Cutless
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120509133005/assassinscreed/images/f/ff/Kidds-sword-largetcm.jpeg

Pontaic War Club
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/9/94/Pontiac’s_War_Club.jpg

Flintlock Musket:
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/a/a3/Flintlock_Musket_render.jpg

devilanubis
12-04-2012, 08:03 PM
The dlc says we get an extra colour scheme for the aquila, how do we go about using that? Looked everywhere and can't see anything :)

Calvarok
I dowloaded the season pass this morning, and I'm playing right now but there doesn't seem to be any new missions on my map. Has the update JUST gone live, so I should restart?

Nightmare8767
Question, since you've already announced it's coming next week to non Season pass users, what's the stand alone price of the DLC?

Locopells
12-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Uh-huh. And how do we make it work please? All I got is a key, which the game tells me requires an installer file, and a .txt file which says 'This is your game download'...

I know this isn't the place for PC problems, but you didn't post the equivalent of this on the PC side, so...

Vogar14
12-04-2012, 08:06 PM
sorry this is the "console forum" not pc :P , my bad , sorry!!!!

RoiE_R
12-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Awesome !!! glad I purchased the season pass.
When is the King Washinton DLC is going to come out?

sticks165
12-04-2012, 08:08 PM
I dowloaded the season pass this morning, and I'm playing right now but there doesn't seem to be any new missions on my map. Has the update JUST gone live, so I should restart?

you need to download the pack

Wambo17
12-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Uh-huh. And how do we make it work please? All I got is a key, which the game tells me requires an installer file, and a .txt file which says 'This is your game download'...

I know this isn't the place for PC problems, but you didn't post the equivalent of this on the PC side, so...

same here... :(:confused:

ZhyZhak
12-04-2012, 08:10 PM
I got a Steam key that is the Season Pass, but it does not know where to redeem it.This DLC is already included in the Season Pass or have to buy it over?

Rankya_94
12-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Question, since you've already announced it's coming next week to non Season pass users, what's the stand alone price of the DLC?
I'm wondering the same thing.

DJJaines
12-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Will there be any way to download one of the missions and one of the mp chars? I got two preorder copies of the game (don't ask) when it was released so I only have Mayan Ruins and the Redcoats to collect along with possibly the single player costumes (can't remember about those now).

aworas
12-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Thats why I love steam, does everything for me like updating and stuff without me doing much effort :D
well I'm almost finished downloading the base game guess some more to do now

edit: I just realized I've been here since I got AC1 but this is first time I posted.. oh well :P

DAT_Shady32
12-04-2012, 08:16 PM
I think it´s a very foolish question, but how can i purchase the season pass? I have been searching Uplay and the Ubishop, but couldn´t find it. ( PC user)

RoiE_R
12-04-2012, 08:17 PM
OK so I chacked the game and the PSstore but I can't find anything about the pack...what should I do?

Varg007
12-04-2012, 08:19 PM
I think it´s a very foolish question, but how can i purchase the season pass? I have been searching Uplay and the Ubishop, but couldn´t find it. ( PC user)

Here you go m8:

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/nl_NL/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.258659100/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_III_-_Season_Pass.html

taz1121
12-04-2012, 08:20 PM
I'm on the same page as RoiE_R

taz1121
12-04-2012, 08:20 PM
same here

Frank9182011
12-04-2012, 08:21 PM
If we already have some of the DLC through a pre-order bonus, will there by any problem with downloading a duplicate of it when we download the pack?

Calvarok
I can't find hidden secrets on the xbox, the icon that says hidden secrets leads me to downloading the season pass

devilanubis
I'm on the same page as RoiE_R
In the actual game go to extras instead of single player/multiplayer and then go to extra content and that's where I found it :)

Calvarok
12-04-2012, 08:25 PM
lol, never mind.

KPB17
12-04-2012, 08:25 PM
In the actual game go to extras instead of single player/multiplayer and then go to extra content and that's where I found it :)

The only things when I go to extras is U-play passport (installed) and Season Pass (purchased). I don't see anywhere we can download the new content yet. At least not on PS3.

bloodstonevill
12-04-2012, 08:26 PM
i just got the game i have pass but do i download from uplay or from the playstation store?

Shotgun_Tim
12-04-2012, 08:27 PM
The only things when I go to extras is U-play passport (installed) and Season Pass (purchased). I don't see anywhere we can download the new content yet. At least not on PS3.

yeah what he said.

ridinlow01
12-04-2012, 08:28 PM

it says next week

ridinlow01
12-04-2012, 08:28 PM
ppl learn to read, it says next week

devilanubis
12-04-2012, 08:29 PM
I'm on ps3 so I have no idea unless it's not rolled out to your region yet? I'm UK

PaiSand
12-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Derp...
Why I feel I already played last week this hidden pack? I already went to the Mayan temple and got the sword. Is it another Mayan temple?

It says next week for everyone else but now for us who has the seasson pass. Read again please.

Shotgun_Tim
I have season pass I got when the game first came out, and "this week" it came out for season pass holders. but I don't see it anywhere. I got it for ps3

headrush55

actually you need to learn to read it says it's available for season pass holders and broadly available next week. meaning if you dont' have season pass and want to buy stand alone then you can get it next week

The Hidden Secrets Pack is NOW AVAILABLE for Season Pass owners, and will become broadly available for purchase on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 next week (and WiiU at a later date).

DrakenFyre75
12-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Have the Season Pass, looking for the DLC on the PS3 store, can't seem to find it...anyone have any clues?

TronVigilante
12-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Will there be any way to download one of the missions and one of the mp chars? I got two preorder copies of the game (don't ask) when it was released so I only have Mayan Ruins and the Redcoats to collect along with possibly the single player costumes (can't remember about those now).

If they were to, i'd imagine i'd be through the Abstergo Store, but having the games on separate disks might make it difficult download mission dlc for the single player. So I doubt it.

Well here's what I think:

the Season pass is supposed to be a 25% savings and i'm assuming the savings is via MS points. 25% of 2400 is 600 points, so I'm assuming the DLC (w/o pass) will total 3000 MS points (37.50 or 38 bucks PSN I guess totaled there too).

Now we know the different DLC packages:

Hidden Secret DLC = All Pre-Order Items
Tyrant George DLC = New Single Player Story Chapter(S)
Battle Hardened DLC = New Multiplayer Stuff

The Tyrant George is probably going to be the biggest so I suspect it being 1600 MS points
Using the facts that: 1. Revelations Multiplayer DLC for Characters was 800 pts and 2. Revelations Multiplayer DLC for maps were for 800 pts i'm going to guess that the Multiplayer DLC will cost 1000 MS Points. Then that leaves this Hidden Secret DLC at maybe about 400 points?

This is all my attempt at figuring it out. They haven't released any info yet.

ACfan443
12-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Most of the stuff was included in pre order bonus'. It's a good thing I didn't waste money on the pass, I'm gonna hand pick the DLC I want to buy.

RoiE_R
12-04-2012, 08:34 PM

umm....you should learn to read, it says that the pack is available for SEASON PASS MEMBERS NOW!!!!
anyway I checked the EXTRA menu in the game but still all I see is the Uplay pass- installed , and Season pass- purchased.
still I can't see anything about the pack.

montagemik
12-04-2012, 08:38 PM
umm....you should learn to read, it says that the pack is available for SEASON PASS MEMBERS NOW!!!!
anyway I checked the EXTRA menu in the game but still all I see is the Uplay pass- installed , and Season pass- purchased.
still I can't see anything about the pack.

Can i ask WHICH Country you're IN ???

StuffedInABoxx
12-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Anyone in the US having any luck finding the DLC? It isn't showing up for me. Really wanted to take advantage of my season pass...

xboxauditore
12-04-2012, 08:41 PM
So if I bought the Season pass would I get it now?

DrakenFyre75
12-04-2012, 08:42 PM
So if I bought the Season pass would I get it now?

if you can find it, pretty sure you can get it

Kutter28
12-04-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm sure it won't be there until the PSN store is updated. Then it will be there to download. I find that's how Playstation works most times anyways.

RoiE_R
12-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Can i ask WHICH Country you're IN ???

Anyone in the US having any luck finding the DLC? It isn't showing up for me. Really wanted to take advantage of my season pass...

Same here.

DrakenFyre75
12-04-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm sure it won't be there until the PSN store is updated. Then it will be there to download. I find that's how Playstation works most times anyways.

If that's the case, why say it's up when we have to wait for the PSN update? Don't you think it would have been easier to say "hey once the store update is done there is a new DLC for you guys"

PaiSand
12-04-2012, 08:47 PM
If that's the case, why say it's up when we have to wait for the PSN update? Don't you think it would have been easier to say "hey once the store update is done there is a new DLC for you guys"
Simple, it is UBI

pacmanate
12-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Let me clear this up.

1. Mayan Ruins is about 8 minutes if you take it slow
2. A Dangerous Secret is about 5 minutes long.
3. Not sure about the other one.

But yeah, not an extra 1 hour as falsely advertised. I guess it would be an hour if you left your controller down for 15 minutes in between each mission

CockneyCharmer
12-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Well sadly, for owning the Join or Die Edition, the only thing this pack brought me was the Mayan Ruins, which ended up being less then ten mins of no challenge climbing

This pack only benefits those who bought the Standard edition....hoping the next content will be....more worthy Ubisoft

dorkstone
12-04-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm pretty angry that I ended up buying the other DLCs, and now would have to get the season pass in order to get the ones I didn't get plus the King Washington missions. Pretty poor planning by Ubisoft this time around as far as game polish and DLC availability is concerned. Sucks to say because AC is by far my favorite console series.

DrakenFyre75
12-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Simple, it is UBI

Touche :)

UbiGabe
12-04-2012, 08:52 PM
We're rolling the DLC out on PS3, but it is not available for everyone, everywhere right now.

Thanks for your patience!

Locopells
And this is why I didn't get any fancy edition. Hate to say I told ya so, but...

montagemik
WAS Anyone actually expecting this to be available BEFORE the PSN update was completed . REALLY ?

5 mins of want & impatience = 5 pages of dissapointment .

Dizlol
12-04-2012, 08:55 PM
We're rolling the DLC out on PS3, but it is not available for everyone, everywhere right now.

What about pc

DrakenFyre75
12-04-2012, 08:58 PM

Thanks for the info

SeeknDestroy1318
12-04-2012, 09:03 PM
So glad i didnt cave in and buy the redcoat on ebay it's really the only thing i want besides ToGW DLC. for a savings of $10 for all the DLC i'll probably end up saving more if i purchase a la carte

WcK HurIC4ne
12-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Not wanting to complain here....

But a few items in this DLC pack I had prior as i bought the limited edition version....

I feel kinda cheated as I would have gotten the extra content i received with the limited edition with this update from the season pass.... Why pay twice for the same thing, y'know?

I already had the Sharpshooter in multilayer and the Ghost of war missions.. Kinda makes getting the limited edition items redundant :|

Direwolf80
12-04-2012, 09:21 PM
So how about the color scheme for the aquila? Where can i find that?

GraveSpy720
12-04-2012, 09:29 PM

It seems as thought people on PS3 are having trouble, but I was just able to download it on my Xbox. Follow these steps:

Start up the game and get to the main menu (Single Player, Multiplayer, Options, Extras, Uplay)
Go to Extras
Select Additional Content
In this screen it should show up with all of your additional content.
For me it showed: 1) Hidden Secrets, 2) Season Pass, 3) Uplay (i think...I'm doing this from memory)

Select Hidden Secrets and click with "A" (Xbox) or "X" (PS3) and it should bring up the option to download it.
You should be good to go from there after the download completes.
Good luck!

Dizlol
12-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Please fix the download link for PC...

tomo92s
12-04-2012, 09:39 PM
This DLC on the PC will download automatically through Uplay as an update?

Dizlol
12-04-2012, 09:42 PM
This DLC on the PC will download automatically through Uplay as an update?

Nope

tomo92s
12-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Nope
so what?

firebirddx
12-04-2012, 09:46 PM
i have the pack downloaded and all working but I am wondering how do you change the colour scheme of the aquila????

Dizlol
12-04-2012, 09:50 PM
so what?
You can't get it, Ubisoft won't give the download link... just a .txt file worth 30 EU

tomo92s
12-04-2012, 09:55 PM
I have the Season Pass so when will the download? Of course, talking about the PC version

Krultek
12-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Yea, buyers of the Deluxe edition were ripped off. Like, I'm almost shocked at how much Ubisoft just threw their hands up in the air and all but proclaimed they don't give two craps about their customers with all these bugs and everything else. I can't believe that the extra content on the Deluxe edition was just something everyone was going to get with the dlc/season pass.

pacmanate
12-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Yea, buyers of the Deluxe edition were ripped off. Like, I'm almost shocked at how much Ubisoft just threw their hands up in the air and all but proclaimed they don't give two craps about their customers with all these bugs and everything else. I can't believe that the extra content on the Deluxe edition was just something everyone was going to get with the dlc/season pass.

Well why not, people paid for the season pass.

WcK HurIC4ne
12-04-2012, 10:00 PM

you voiced my opinion perfectly.

And yeah maybe, but they could have gave people something else?

Like i said before, If the person bought the premium pack, then also got the DLC Season pass, He/she essentially is paying twice for the same content, unknowingly.

If this was their plan, why make it a premium thing?

Simply_Fabulous
12-04-2012, 10:01 PM
So...how much for non-season passholders, UbiGabe? Or anyone. Ever.

Staple-Tape
12-04-2012, 10:03 PM
So...how much for non-season passholders, UbiGabe? Or anyone. Ever.

Probably $5-$10.

bolz87
12-04-2012, 10:15 PM
LOL the download link provides a txt where is written: this is your download!! WTF?!

tomo92s
12-04-2012, 10:18 PM
How download link? Where?

Commando123987
12-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Do u have to get the seasons pass to get this dlc?

Dangerzone50
12-04-2012, 10:20 PM
ok, wow...

#1 complain to sony, not ubi for taking so long to update their store, this happens every week on the sony forum because they usually don't update the store till 6PM EST

#2 they have done this for the past 3 AC games now... offering all the pre order dlc at a later time. these missions were never meant to be exclusive, you just got access to them early for using a specific retailer. If you bought a limited edition just for an extra level or two, then you have some serious issues... you buy a LE for its packaging and collectors value, not for its bonus content, which any moron should know by now will be made available to everyone else at a later date

tomo92s
12-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Do u have to get the seasons pass to get this dlc?
Yes

WarriorAegis
12-04-2012, 10:25 PM
This may have been asked already, but does the DLC fix any bugs?

Krayus Korianis
12-04-2012, 10:27 PM
This may have been asked already, but does the DLC fix any bugs?
No, why the hell would it?

Locopells
12-04-2012, 10:27 PM
No one know, 'cos no one can download it!

dutch crusade
12-04-2012, 10:30 PM
okay i'm on xbox. i got the season pass and now i need to dawnload it for free?

mikhaelph
12-04-2012, 10:43 PM
All Im seeing is under Extras is the Ubisoft Passport installed and then Season Pass purchased. Im not seeing any new DLC to download.

mikhaelph
12-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Im in the Southwest of the United States and I have the Season Pass but I cant seem to find where to download the new Hidden Secrets Pack? Is it out yet? Im confused.

mikhaelph
12-04-2012, 10:47 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meipmm6ypi1rrod0mo1_1280.jpg

We are very pleased to announce the Hidden Secrets Pack, the first downloadable content for Assassin's Creed III!

The Hidden Secrets DLC Pack adds three extra missions (some including our critically acclaimed naval warfare gameplay):

The Lost Mayan Ruins
The Ghost of War
A Dangerous Secret
You'll also receive:

Two single-player costumes - the Captain of the Aquila and the Colonial Assassin to round out your collection in the Homestead Manor
Two additional multiplayer characters - the Redcoat and the Sharpshooter

Where do u download it at? I have the Season Pass but I cant see where to download the hidden pack? Any ideas? Help please.

Krayus Korianis
12-04-2012, 10:48 PM
No one know, 'cos no one can download it!
I know, because I downloaded it. It's friggin' easy to find, I'm honestly somewhat not surprised at all these people who can't find it.

Staple-Tape
12-04-2012, 10:49 PM
I know, because I downloaded it. It's friggin' easy to find, I'm honestly somewhat not surprised at all these people who can't find it.

The people who haven't found it are on PS3 because the store hasn't updated yet. But somehow they can't understand that, so they keep asking.

WcK HurIC4ne
12-04-2012, 10:51 PM
I'm on xbox, and I downloaded it by going on Single player disk, extras, then downloadable content. Was right there.

tomo92s
12-04-2012, 10:52 PM
The PC version is not. How do I enter the additional content for download to me and opens the store website Abstergo. Something is wrong

Locopells
12-04-2012, 11:01 PM
The people who haven't found it are on PS3 because the store hasn't updated yet. But somehow they can't understand that, so they keep asking.

And on PC...

Midag0
12-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Crap, why would we get this as i already bought the freedom edition and have theese things, then bought the season pass and get what i already have i don't get it, what a rip off :P

AT ONE SIR
12-04-2012, 11:32 PM
** POTENTIAL SPOLER?**
So I downloaded it, and instead of me continuing the game, it starts over where the game originally started? Is this where the DLC kicks off? In the bunker that you go to with the rest of the crew in the very beginning?

Also my % complete went from 85% to 45%, so I guess there is more content there.

Confusing, but I am giving it a go. this is my first AC game, so I am not sure if this is an error, or the usual suspense and mystery.

I now have 0$ !?!? It's making me do the training and Opera again! I have to make my city deliveries all over again!?!? WTF? Please someone tell me what is going on here? My game has been reset by the DLC !?!??!?!?!

Commando123987
12-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Please can u allow people to purchase this content without the seasons pass

reddragonhrcro
12-04-2012, 11:43 PM

Doesn´t it say that its out next week?

KPB17
12-04-2012, 11:43 PM

They are, you have to wait until next Tuesday.

"The Hidden Secrets Pack is NOW AVAILABLE for Season Pass owners, and will become broadly available for purchase on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 next week (and WiiU at a later date)."

sarmaxion
12-04-2012, 11:54 PM
And where to get it on PC?.I bought the season pass,entered the code in the extras,it unlocked season pass sucessfully,but where to get it?I checked in multiplayer I DON'T HAVE 2 additional charachters Redcoat and Sharpshooter which suppose to be part of this first Hidden secrets DLC.They should be there.

raging8762
12-04-2012, 11:59 PM
What happens if you already owned and completed those missions prior to getting this dlc? I want to download this just for the extra outfits but I am worried it will ruin my 100% file and make me repeat these missions. Please could someone clarify this.

Commando123987
12-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Ok sweet next week on tuesday it comes out and i can play farcry 3 till the dlc comes out
how much memory does this dlc take on xbox?

Staple-Tape
12-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Ok sweet next week on tuesday it comes out and i can play farcry 3 till the dlc comes out
how much memory does this dlc take on xbox?

It was almost 3MB on PS3, so almost none.

WcK HurIC4ne
12-05-2012, 12:54 AM
And where to get it on PC?.I bought the season pass,entered the code in the extras,it unlocked season pass sucessfully,but where to get it?I checked in multiplayer I DON'T HAVE 2 additional charachters Redcoat and Sharpshooter which suppose to be part of this first Hidden secrets DLC.They should be there.

I had a mission that was included in the DLC Prior to downloading it.

it doesn't affect the missions you already did if you you already have them.

madigari
12-05-2012, 01:20 AM
Ubisoft, are you joking with this? Pre-order bonuses as DLC with nothing of actual substance to warrant charging for it?

AC2, you put them in with Sequence 13. ACB, you put them in with the Da Vinci Disappearance. ACR, you put them in with The Lost Archive.

What am I getting here that even comes close to warranting the price you're attaching to it? This is a pretty awful way to make some extra money on content that doesn't warrant a purchase. You used to know that, as evidenced by what you released pre-order bonuses with in the previous Assassin's Creed games. Wonder when that switch flipped for you guys?

AT ONE SIR
12-05-2012, 01:21 AM
The HIDDEN SECRET is that the DLC that you paid for In Advance destroys your 100% progress in the game, sending you back to 0% Animus training.

Basically, I spent all this time and money on this great game and I am rewarded by having to play it all over - and I don't have the time to do it nor do I want to do it.

Ubi is non-responsive and all support contacts are black holes at this point. I was really enjoying this game, but this is really a crappy thing to do to your customers.

vp styIe
12-05-2012, 02:04 AM
Seem like its working for almost everyone exept me (for Xbox).... in the ''extra'' menu i can see that ive already purchased the season pass and the ubi pass is installed... there is no dlc and i dont think they will patch this cuz everyone on xbox are playing this dlc right now xD

NightmareGK13
12-05-2012, 02:09 AM
The HIDDEN SECRET is that the DLC that you paid for In Advance destroys your 100% progress in the game, sending you back to 0% Animus training.

Basically, I spent all this time and money on this great game and I am rewarded by having to play it all over - and I don't have the time to do it nor do I want to do it.

Ubi is non-responsive and all support contacts are black holes at this point. I was really enjoying this game, but this is really a crappy thing to do to your customers.

they what now?
i seriously hope i can make a new save and not lost the one i have now

IvoryShadow
12-05-2012, 02:10 AM
The dlc says we get an extra colour scheme for the aquila, how do we go about using that? Looked everywhere and can't see anything :)

I noticed that as well and also cannot find it...

vp styIe
12-05-2012, 02:17 AM
this dlc is a BAD idea... the fact that we have already done some of those 3 missions (preorder bonus), will occur some crash with the game percentage progress for sure for certain unlucky player...

WIDOMKR383
12-05-2012, 02:22 AM
Derp...
Why I feel I already played last week this hidden pack? I already went to the Mayan temple and got the sword. Is it another Mayan temple?

If you preordered in U.S. at Gamestop you already got the Mayan temple with the Sawtooth sword as a preorder bonus
It says next week for everyone else but now for us who has the seasson pass. Read again please.

NightmareGK13
12-05-2012, 02:28 AM
here here

all i got was the code, i bought the season pass
(PC)

pdf for the deluxe edition, completely useless
the serial was on my purchase history

redeemed said i had unlocked but needed to install it

where on earth is it

btw i have freedom edition

so im only after the costumes on this first DLC
since i got most of the content, including mp (in fact i have all the mp content from this plus the missions, only thing i dont have is the scotish flintlock and the outfits)

AKG32
12-05-2012, 02:35 AM
Just downloaded the DLC, but all that's showing up is the Ghost Wars (or whatever it's called) mission. THe costumes, weapons and Aquila colour aren't there. Is there something I have to do in-game to unlock them?

rangelgigi4444
12-05-2012, 02:38 AM
How can i download the dlc? I already have the season pass.... steps please....

Subject_013
12-05-2012, 02:42 AM
So is it ready for PS3 yet, not sure when is it actually available for us :/ or if it is. How do I do get it I have the season pass.

AT ONE SIR
12-05-2012, 03:11 AM
I want to add that the DLC itself, you know, the stuff I PAID FOR ahead of time with the season pass, is not even available to me.

So, in short: I prepaid for a Season Pass and a game that I played for 100 hours and completed 100%, then downloaded the DLC and was promptly taken back to 0% and no DLC missions or content. Nice. And ZERO contact from anyone at Ubisoft after using all of the contact methods. Non-responsive.

Thank you so much Ubisoft. Hidden Secrets, indeed.

DonzTM
12-05-2012, 03:37 AM
Does this work for a Region 3 copy of Assassins Creed 3? I have a season pass and I installed the Hidden Secrets DLC but I can't see the multiplayer persona "The Sharpshooter".

zelda.franco
12-05-2012, 04:09 AM
No one cares about pc users. There is not even a thread in General Discussion (PC) fot the dlc's announcement for pc users, only console.
Congratulations!!

Dangerzone50
12-05-2012, 04:55 AM
I love how ubisoft cannot release anything without it being glitched... every time you start the game you are assualted by 10 pop ups saying "content unlocked" EVERY single time you start the game now (even though i already completed the new missions earlier today)

nefiiria
12-05-2012, 05:04 AM
If they were to, i'd imagine i'd be through the Abstergo Store, but having the games on separate disks might make it difficult download mission dlc for the single player. So I doubt it.

Well here's what I think:

the Season pass is supposed to be a 25% savings and i'm assuming the savings is via MS points. 25% of 2400 is 600 points, so I'm assuming the DLC (w/o pass) will total 3000 MS points (37.50 or 38 bucks PSN I guess totaled there too).

Actually, you're saving 25%, which totals to 2400 ($30) MS points. So the equation is:
[Initial price] x 75% (or .75) = 2400.

Divide:
[Initial price] = 2400/.75

You get 3200 MS points (or $40).

You really save 800 points ($10) by buying the Season Pass. :D Math! Science!

Can I have my Animus now? :3

Black_Widow9
12-05-2012, 05:18 AM
I want to add that the DLC itself, you know, the stuff I PAID FOR ahead of time with the season pass, is not even available to me.

So, in short: I prepaid for a Season Pass and a game that I played for 100 hours and completed 100%, then downloaded the DLC and was promptly taken back to 0% and no DLC missions or content. Nice. And ZERO contact from anyone at Ubisoft after using all of the contact methods. Non-responsive.

Thank you so much Ubisoft. Hidden Secrets, indeed.
I'm sorry that you are experiencing this but I'm sure Support will be contacting you. You may however have unfortunately experienced a weird corrupted file somehow....

For those of you that have the Season Pass already- Please remember that you still have to purchase the DLC.

360- It should be available now

Playstation- It should be available now but please remember that the PSN does not update until later on in the day. It is like this for every game.

PC- As soon as the PC version of the DLC is available we will create a post just like this in the PC Forum.

For those of you who do not have the Season Pass you will have to wait until next week. :p

Hopefully that answers some of your questions. ;)

DonzTM
12-05-2012, 05:20 AM
The DLC didnt unlock anything for me

KPB17
12-05-2012, 05:50 AM
DLC worked for me on PS3, already had one of the missions from pre-order so it was like 20 minutes but whatever. Still excited for the Tyranny of Washington DLC.
Also, has anyone found this "new Aquila skin"?

P.S. Ubisoft if you guys made ship vs. ship online multiplayer mode...now that would be a really fun dlc.

Dark_Randy
12-05-2012, 05:51 AM
Anyone knows how to change the Aquila's color? Went to the harbormaster, doesn't show up. Everything else is there though (My 99% save, All the weapons, outfits, missions done, the new things, etc.)

psf22
12-05-2012, 06:15 AM
I'm sorry that you are experiencing this but I'm sure Support will be contacting you. You may however have unfortunately experienced a weird corrupted file somehow....

For those of you that have the Season Pass already- Please remember that you still have to purchase the DLC.

Playstation- It should be available now but please remember that the PSN does not update until later on in the day. It is like this for every game.

PC- As soon as the PC version of the DLC is available we will create a post just like this in the PC Forum.

For those of you who do not have the Season Pass you will have to wait until next week. :p

What is the exact point of paying for the Season Pass if you still have to buy the DLC? I mean, what's included in the Season Pass?

DonzTM
12-05-2012, 06:19 AM
DLC worked for me on PS3, already had one of the missions from pre-order so it was like 20 minutes but whatever. Still excited for the Tyranny of Washington DLC.
Also, has anyone found this "new Aquila skin"?

P.S. Ubisoft if you guys made ship vs. ship online multiplayer mode...now that would be a really fun dlc.

how did you unlock it? for me, i downloaded the dlc at the psn store then installed it but i cant see anything unlocked. no mp personas. i have a us psn account and a r3 copy of ac3. does it matter?

BlindInIce
12-05-2012, 06:23 AM
What is the exact point of paying for the Season Pass if you still have to buy the DLC? I mean, what's included in the Season Pass?

She means you have to get it from the Extra Content section or the Xbox Live Marketplace/PSN as if you were buying it, except it doesn't cost anything.

"Purchase" might not be the best word for it, though :p.

psf22
12-05-2012, 06:24 AM
She means you have to get it from the Extra Content section or the Xbox Live Marketplace/PSN as if you were buying it, except it doesn't cost anything.

"Purchase" might not be the best word for it, though :p.

Oh, I was hoping it actually meant downloading/unlocking yes.
Thanks for the clarification

KPB17
12-05-2012, 06:25 AM
how did you unlock it? for me, i downloaded the dlc at the psn store then installed it but i cant see anything unlocked. no mp personas. i have a us psn account and a r3 copy of ac3. does it matter?

The way that I did it was i went to the main menu then to extras. There (prior to the update) it said Season Pass and Uplay Pass. Now there should also be one that says the Hidden Secrets DLC Pack, and it should say that it's free if you downloaded the season pass correctly (you can check this by scrolling over Season Pass and seeing if it says installed). If the Hidden Secrets part hasn't shown up yet, then I'm assuming the Playstation Store hasn't updated in your region or for you yet. If it's there and you have a season pass but it's not free, or you download it and there's errors, then you'll probably have to contact Support.

AdrianJacek
12-05-2012, 06:49 AM
I'm on X360, bought the Season Pass, the DLC doesn't show up in the Extras in the game.

DAREDEVIL2748
12-05-2012, 08:01 AM
Hello

I need help. I installed AC3 in my pc but i am unable to assign any usb network
joystick controls. It is detecting my device and i can play also but i
can't change controllers. It is showing

!UNKNOWN in front of every Action in setting.

Pls help i m dying to play AC3 with joystick.

PJ_28
12-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Hello. I just want to ask, I bought the AC3 collector's edition(asian version). I downloaded everything that came with it, well everything single-player related, not the multiplayer stuff.

My question is, does the collector's edition come with season pass? Can I download the a dangerous secret naval mission?

I don't know of this is the place where I can ask this, but I can't get into ubisoft customer support website, so here I am.

Thank you.

joel139
12-05-2012, 09:47 AM
dear ubisoft,

how much will the dlc cost?

bolz87
12-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Really i don't know the meaning of this phrase, REALLY :nonchalance:

g1grimlock
12-05-2012, 11:15 AM
The season pass is already paying for itself!

PANiC_ATTACKER
12-05-2012, 11:23 AM
After paying £8:50 for a mappack in Revelations that I have still to acutally get a game on! I wont be ` buying` any more AC DLC! This should be free

Krayus Korianis
12-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Really i don't know the meaning of this phrase, REALLY :nonchalance:
You have to go through the purchasing sequence to get the DLC... You don't actually purchase it if you already bought the Season Pass.

Krayus Korianis
12-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Doesn´t it say that its out next week?
It does state that, but people are stupid. They don't know how to read.

pacmanate
12-05-2012, 12:15 PM
It does state that, but people are stupid. They don't know how to read.

Keep doing what you are doing :P

bolz87
12-05-2012, 01:19 PM
You have to go through the purchasing sequence to get the DLC... You don't actually purchase it if you already bought the Season Pass.
Of course i don't! LOL but i have PC version, tell me how to do, i don't have any download link in my purchase history (only a useless txt file) :(

Cpt_Yanni
12-05-2012, 01:35 PM
I'm a little bit disappointed in this DLC as I'm a buyer of the Freedom with the "exclusive" content for the singleplayer... So far 'the exclusiveness' of this content. Next to that this translates in the fact that I've paid twice for this content because I've bought the season pass (as die-hard fan)... >.<

BIG-MOEP
12-05-2012, 02:08 PM
yep u are assed by ubi ;) i bought only the Special edition and now i get all the extras of higher editions ! :P Nice work ubi Nice work! :)

MartyMcFal
12-05-2012, 03:08 PM
I just downloaded this DLC to find it has erased my game save and made me start from scratch, thankfully i had 100% anyway but if any future DLC requires me to be at a certain point in the game to play then i will be fuming. Can't believe UBI have released something which is corrupting everyones game saves.

Direwolf80
12-05-2012, 03:25 PM
And where can i find this aquila colorscheme change?

InfectedNation
12-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Okay everyone, to clarify the question that's been asked many times in this thread, I have found that over 3 playthroughs of the game for the last month which is the special edition inc Dangerous Secret + Pirate Flintlock.....

...I have come to realise -

THE ALTERNATIVE AQUILA COLOUR SCHEME DOES NOT EXIST.

Sorry to break the news to you guys. I think they scrapped it at the last minute.

Direwolf80
12-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Okay everyone, to clarify the question that's been asked many times in this thread, I have found that over 3 playthroughs of the game for the last month which is the special edition inc Dangerous Secret + Pirate Flintlock.....

Sorry to break the news to you guys. I think they scrapped it at the last minute.

Strange, especially since they mention it when you get the messages after the download of the DLC. Maybe a ubisoft mod can clarify this?

Deathcythe
12-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Yeah it would be nice to have a mod. explain the 'HOW TO" for the aquila's alt. color. And if their isn't for them to say. Oh their isn't it was a typo were sorry. Simple as that. :cool:

Rob327
12-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Well i'll certainly be purchasing this DLC come Tuesday because ANY Revolutionary War Era Outfit for the Campaign is certainly welcome, and if all we could get is the Aquila Outfit for now, for me it's worth it. However, they do have "communication issues" with it's customers in not letting anything be known about what's coming out and when, and what's entailed, and if they would have let us know in advance this would be out when it was nonetheless via Seasons Pass, i would've purchased the Pass over the Skyrim DLC.

So, their lack of communication really cost them a Sale in regards to that. I really think they have to communicate with their customers much better than they are, and they could start from NOW letting us know if there will be any other Outfit options in the King George DLC in regards to the Campaign, and WHAT they are..

InfectedNation
12-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Strange, especially since they mention it when you get the messages after the download of the DLC. Maybe a ubisoft mod can clarify this?

Trust me... I've supposedly had it since release, looked all over and it simply isn't there

xboxauditore
12-05-2012, 05:29 PM
I bought the Season Pass just do I could get it, I'd already bought the Freedom edition and the Captain of the Aquila Outfit from eBay so I only got the Flintlock Pistol and the Colonial Assassin outfit. *Facepalm* I love the Colonial Assassin outfit though.

ridinlow01
12-05-2012, 06:34 PM
didnt redcoat also come with a pirate pistol from target??

correctionn Target's pre-order bonuses are the Colonial Assassin single-player character, the Scottish Flintlock weapon unlock, and the Redcoat multiplayer character.

Frank9182011
12-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Anyone knows how to change the Aquila's color? Went to the harbormaster, doesn't show up. Everything else is there though (My 99% save, All the weapons, outfits, missions done, the new things, etc.)

This!

Anyone have any insight on this?

InfectedNation
12-05-2012, 10:01 PM
This!

Anyone have any insight on this?

I said, it doesn't seem to exist.

I DARE UBIGABE TO PROVE ME WRONG.

Dark_Randy
12-06-2012, 01:10 AM
Read somewhere that it changes the flag it flies... if it's true then wow, it says COLOR SCHEME, not FLAG SCHEME.

Empyreal Light
12-06-2012, 04:17 AM
So DLC for non-season pass owners will launch next week sometime?

Dangerzone50
12-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Read somewhere that it changes the flag it flies... if it's true then wow, it says COLOR SCHEME, not FLAG SCHEME.

The Aquila has a flag?

Kyphosian
12-06-2012, 10:33 AM

I noticed that mention is made to this "A Dangerous Secret" mission unlocking the alternate color scheme, however upon closer inspection of my DNA Tracker I can find no evidence of this mission but rather in its place the mission "Sinking a Secret". Not sure whether or not this is some sort of error but it's apparant that nobody can find these alleged 'new colors'.

montagemik
12-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Well i'll certainly be purchasing this DLC come Tuesday because ANY Revolutionary War Era Outfit for the Campaign is certainly welcome, and if all we could get is the Aquila Outfit for now, for me it's worth it. However, they do have "communication issues" with it's customers in not letting anything be known about what's coming out and when, and what's entailed, and if they would have let us know in advance this would be out when it was nonetheless via Seasons Pass, i would've purchased the Pass over the Skyrim DLC.

So, their lack of communication really cost them a Sale in regards to that. I really think they have to communicate with their customers much better than they are, and they could start from NOW letting us know if there will be any other Outfit options in the King George DLC in regards to the Campaign, and WHAT they are..

Well i'd take a Guess , The KING GEORGE DLC will have at least 1 new pistol & 2 new normal weapons (swords) - These sections in the Manor armoury still have empty spaces in the wall racks .

(By all means - SCRAP the Colonial / Prisoner & Aquila outfits & replace them with something else - They're Garbage)

bolz87
12-06-2012, 02:58 PM
IMPORTANT!! (write it like this, at least you read it: D) ... I called, responded Flavio, big guy: D told me that there have been virtually trouble inserting the DLC Ubisoft's servers, they think that between now and tomorrow can resolve, however, the download link will be put into the extras menu or may be sent by email to everyone

sorry for spamming everywhere!

dann2004
12-06-2012, 04:19 PM
omg cant believe people are gonna pay for 1 hr of extra gameplay...dont get me wrong i luv ac,the last dlc lost archives i think on rev which was total crap cant believe they made 2 extra hours of the worst bit of the game and then people payed for it !!!!!!!...tyranny of king george might be cool but this 1hr and a couple of skins and weapons which lets be serious u dont need ,i completed the game with the weapons i started with twice...and by the time king g is out i'll be playing aliens colonial marines/dead space3/dead island....the list goes on and on....not gonna be to little but defo gonna be to late for me anyway?....PS JUST READ ON CVG THAT THERES A FATAL BUG THAT WITH CAUSE U TO LOSE YA GAME SAVE .....TO AVOID THIS UBI STATED DO NOT PLAY AC3 WHILE THE DLC IS DOWNLOADING IN THE BACKGROUND......

InfectedNation
12-06-2012, 06:34 PM
I noticed that mention is made to this "A Dangerous Secret" mission unlocking the alternate color scheme, however upon closer inspection of my DNA Tracker I can find no evidence of this mission but rather in its place the mission "Sinking a Secret". Not sure whether or not this is some sort of error but it's apparant that nobody can find these alleged 'new colors'.

Yeah they changed the the name to Sinking a Secret. It's a decent mission but makes no sense - you supposed to be sinking a secret which could stop the funding of the revolution, in 1773 - when it hasn't even begun.

Staple-Tape
12-06-2012, 06:42 PM
omg cant believe people are gonna pay for 1 hr of extra gameplay...dont get me wrong i luv ac,the last dlc lost archives i think on rev which was total crap cant believe they made 2 extra hours of the worst bit of the game and then people payed for it !!!!!!!...tyranny of king george might be cool but this 1hr and a couple of skins and weapons which lets be serious u dont need ,i completed the game with the weapons i started with twice...and by the time king g is out i'll be playing aliens colonial marines/dead space3/dead island....the list goes on and on....not gonna be to little but defo gonna be to late for me anyway?....PS JUST READ ON CVG THAT THERES A FATAL BUG THAT WITH CAUSE U TO LOSE YA GAME SAVE .....TO AVOID THIS UBI STATED DO NOT PLAY AC3 WHILE THE DLC IS DOWNLOADING IN THE BACKGROUND......

How about I spend my money they way I want, and you spend yours the ways you want. You don't need to make a rant on how people should spend their money.

Rob327
12-06-2012, 07:01 PM
I'm already seeing this DLC in the Marketplace on Xbox but when you press "purchase" it won't let you. I wish they could have it out today.

OnyxMemory
12-06-2012, 08:21 PM
I had just downloaded the Hidden Secrets DLC that came with my season pass. While it was downloading I started a game session. That was a mistake. The pause and map would not work so I decided to restart my console. I started the game again and went to the single player menu. My progress went down from 61% to 15% and I was super confused and scared that my data had been deleted. In fact it had. Some of it. I lost every single recruit that wasnt the first person, and now all the areas are templar controlled again and all the recruit assignments have appeared. I really dont want to do EVERY SINGLE recruit assignment again. I tried restarting again and my progress went back up to 60%, but still all my recruits are gone. I'm not sure what I am supposed to do now.

montagemik
12-06-2012, 08:37 PM
What's with the fascination & impulse Of starting a Game BEFORE waiting the 10 secs it takes to download this DLC pack . Or does it take a long time on 360 ?

Seems common sense to me to NOT try loading anything from the same game i'm currently Downloading or installing content for -
ISN'T the HDD Already obviously accessing the Data file for that game ???

I could understand some not waiting if its 10 mins or an hour maybe ...........but for the sake of a few seconds waiting time :rolleyes:

OnyxMemory
12-06-2012, 11:28 PM
I've installed DLC and such on a game currently running and when I'm starting it with absolutely no problem before. So why would I think it would have one now?

montagemik
12-07-2012, 12:41 AM
I've installed DLC and such on a game currently running and when I'm starting it with absolutely no problem before. So why would I think it would have one now?

Because in effect - your console is then trying to access & load information that is currently in the process of being added to & altered /changed = In short , you confused the HDD with what it's trying to load up & what's actually saved.

But if it's standard procedure on your console - carry on.

Vekerur
12-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Works on PC?

montagemik
12-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Works on PC?

Which is the kind of thing PC is designed to do . :rolleyes:

kakalaka1
12-07-2012, 02:11 AM
Just a question, if I buy the season pass at a later date, will this DLC release be included? It would be pretty stupid not to for the sake of Christmas buyers who'll have missed out on this DLC but have bought the season pass anyway, thinking they'll get the DLC...

ZephyrStrife
12-07-2012, 02:51 AM
The season pass just allows for people to get the DLC one week in advance before it actually hits PSN/Live/Steam/etc...and you save money. Can't forget that.

de4nih4mi
12-07-2012, 09:03 AM
The Hagia Sophia can be accessed by collecting all 10 of Ishak Pasha's Memoir Pages. When the location is placed on the GPS, approach the Hagia Sophia's door to activate the mission. :)

Kyphosian
12-07-2012, 09:16 AM
The Hagia Sophia can be accessed by collecting all 10 of Ishak Pasha's Memoir Pages. When the location is placed on the GPS, approach the Hagia Sophia's door to activate the mission. :)

Lol! This is definately not the place for this post and I'm not so sure that info is even correct...

kakalaka1
12-07-2012, 09:34 AM
The season pass just allows for people to get the DLC one week in advance before it actually hits PSN/Live/Steam/etc...and you save money. Can't forget that.

I understand that but does buyin the season pass after a DLC release still allow you to get the recently released DLC?

Kyphosian
12-07-2012, 09:59 AM
I understand that but does buyin the season pass after a DLC release still allow you to get the recently released DLC?

Indeed it does. The season pass will cover all previous and upcoming DLC. You'll still have to download it but it should be covered by the pass.

kakalaka1
12-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Indeed it does. The season pass will cover all previous and upcoming DLC. You'll still have to download it but it should be covered by the pass.

Thanks a lot. That's all I wanted to know :) you've been very helpful!

Vekerur
12-07-2012, 01:06 PM
I have the seasson pass, but i don't know, how i download the dlc, can you help me?

K4pf4e
12-07-2012, 01:23 PM

Have you found anything yet?

Kyphosian
12-07-2012, 10:13 PM
I have the seasson pass, but i don't know, how i download the dlc, can you help me?

From the in-game main menu click on 'Extras' then 'Additional Content' and it should be listed as 'Hidden Secrets' alongside your season pass.

Black_Widow9
12-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Hey everyone,
For PC Season Pass holders- If you have gotten an error trying after trying to redeem your product key because it wants you to download a file then you will be contacted by Ubishop as quickly as possible. I would suggest going to their site if you have more questions. https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=Di...S&SiteID=ubina (https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ubina)

For those of you that have downloaded it, the Missions are available at the Harbormaster and weapons/items will be rewarded after the Missions. Your Outfits are available in the Manor at the Homestead. ;)

Thanks

AdmiralCole
12-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Is there an exact date of release for non-season passers?

im3jia
12-08-2012, 08:21 PM
12/11/12

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 08:54 PM
I can not wait :D

Das Cagey One
12-09-2012, 04:29 AM

I downloaded the dlc today. Started single player, extras, hidden secret (already owned season pass). Checked my save game and had no issues.

AlphaChaos
12-09-2012, 12:17 PM
This looks like a great DLC for the time being and I am very excited for it's release xD I just hope it comes out with a reasonable price.

montagemik
12-09-2012, 08:40 PM
This looks like a great DLC for the time being and I am very excited for it's release xD I just hope it comes out with a reasonable price.

Worth Noting - The two outfits aren't the best ( take a look online for images before purchase) & The sawtooth sword (mayan temple prize) ISN'T the best sword in the game. Washington replica is Best sword weapon.

Just don't expect anything majorly exciting .

montagemik
12-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Is there an exact date of release for non-season passers?

On PSN

11th DEC U.S
12th DEC Europe

austin128
12-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Thank you Ubisoft for always making the pre-order stuff available to purchase after the fact!

JakeW99
12-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Now that I read the new DLC resets progress, and has content that I ALREADY HAVE because I was dumb enough to pre-order this I feel CHEATED.

Please read...

After this fiasco of a game is completed, I will NOT buy another AC game. Sadly they had 2 years to work on this (when the A-team released Brotherhood) and still had remedial errors in it's initial release. Not only did this game have a day-one patch, it also had another patch released within the first month. THIS GAME SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN RELEASED UNTIL IT WAS TESTED. They rushed this out to play on the hype of 12/21/2012, which we know that nothing NATURAL will happen on this date... remember the Y2K scare???

I have 100% for the entire game (struggling through bugs and glitches) and had to d/l my profile to a friend's XBOX and play through again just so I could get the Extraordinary Man achievement because I suffer from the FARMERS glitch... that was NOT fixed with either of the 2 patches so far.

The Multiplayer XP event this weekend was also botched... boasting a 50% boost and only netting 30%. Can't you people even perform a simple calculation?? Not to mention that Ubisoft is so lazy that they would let this ride rather than coming into work on the weekend to fix this. Way to run a company... into the ground.

I remember the days of Atari & Nintendo where games came out on cartridges and were NOT fixable later. Even though games today are more complex, we should still expect the same level of competency because of the size of the workforce (20 minutes of credits).

BOTTOM LINE: Do not pre-order any additional games from Ubisoft and wait for the GOTY editions so they can have all the bugs fixed. The only way to send a clear message that this is unacceptable is to speak with your wallet. When these guys see NO revenue coming in, they will finally take notice. If you don't act, expect more of the same.

Ubisoft = Templars

jamgamerforever
12-10-2012, 09:45 PM
This DLC resets your progress? How? I got it and I'm still at 100% sync.

Rusty206
12-11-2012, 12:14 AM
I JUST get the sharpshooter and the lost mayan ruins downloaded and now a dlc comes out! will it double up my misson or not for the mayan ruins on my 2nd and first playthrough (2nd to come?)

clerg
12-11-2012, 01:23 AM
Will this be available to download at midnight tonight?

mlBallack13
12-11-2012, 04:06 AM
can you tell me how to download it? i got the season pass, but i saw nothing changed on uplay
thanks!

Krayus Korianis
12-11-2012, 01:20 PM
can you tell me how to download it? i got the season pass, but i saw nothing changed on uplay
thanks!
It isn't on Uplay... It's in the Extras > Additional Content menu. If you own the season pass and have it installed (downloaded) you'll be able to get the Hidden Secrets pack for free from THAT menu. I had to exit the game to download it since the game makes all downloads stop.

Also for everyone else, the price of the Hidden Secrets pack is 400 ($5 USD) MSP/ $5 USD PSN Store/PC. I told you all that it was gonna be $5...

K4pf4e
12-11-2012, 07:32 PM
It isn't on Uplay... It's in the Extras > Additional Content menu. If you own the season pass and have it installed (downloaded) you'll be able to get the Hidden Secrets pack for free from THAT menu. I had to exit the game to download it since the game makes all downloads stop.

what about pc?
the only thing i got after purchasing the pass was the key for the first dlc, which i already typed in in-game. the game's response was 'additional content not installed, please start downlaod' or something similar.
help!

Poltopoiimenos
12-11-2012, 09:42 PM
where is the link??

Zangetzu13
12-11-2012, 11:22 PM

Ok so this is very confusing, and an absolute rip off, we paid more than $20 for the season pass which only gives us early access to BUY the DLC's, and I got more confused because when I was gonna get it from steam it says I ALREADY OWN THE HIDDEN SECRETS PACK because I have the season pass... So what's happening here??

TechParadox
12-11-2012, 11:59 PM
The basic upshot is that we have to go into the Extras menu > Additional Content, and once we're in there you should see the purchase options for the DLC and other add-ons. Since the Season Pass allows us to access the DLC without paying for it again, there should be a link there for us Season Pass users that allows us to download it without paying (or in the case of Steam users, it should be downloaded for us). Unfortunately, it isn't there yet (or at least last I knew it wasn't), which leaves us PC users basically standing around and watching the gameplay pass us by.

It would have been nice for Ubisoft to have told us up front when this whole kerfuffle started that the deluxe edition players would have access to the content because it was included with their deluxe edition and that they were having major issues with the Season Pass side of things for the standard edition owners. Unfortunately we end up with mass confusion when the DD owners start saying they can access the content and just need to put in their keys again, when the same thing doesn't work for us SE owners.

C'mon, Ubisoft - all it would have taken was a huge sticky at the top of this forum stating "PC SEASON PASS DLC IS BEING WORKED ON, WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON", and that would have cleared a lot of this up with minimal trouble.

Blackwolfe5
12-12-2012, 02:03 AM
Hang on, is the hidden secrets pass free with the season pass pre-order or not? If its not free, we have been cheated. When I bought the season pass it said that the hidden secrets dlc would be included. Im confused!

Secu12
12-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Since I own a Freedom Edition of AC III I have two of the missions included in this DLC. Can I purchase only one mission and how? Also, somewhere stated that downloading this pack could mess up your save games. How can I prevent this to happen?

Thank you in advance!

ShardofTruth
12-12-2012, 10:55 AM
No, you can't buy the single missions directly from Ubisoft, you can try to get some other pre-order codes (e.g. from ebay) though but they are much more expensive in most cases. The savegame corruption problem is console exclusive where people played the game and downloaded the content at the same time, which is never a good idea (but how should they know).
It's still a good idea to make manual backups of your savegames from time to time, because there are other problems with corrupted (if the PC crashes) or missing savegames too.

RexNovus
12-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Hang on, is the hidden secrets pass free with the season pass pre-order or not? If its not free, we have been cheated. When I bought the season pass it said that the hidden secrets dlc would be included. Im confused!

It's free if you have the season pass.

shaikhnoor800
12-12-2012, 01:16 PM
from where to download this pcak

RexNovus
12-12-2012, 01:27 PM
from where to download this pcak

Unless something has changed today, or yesterday (which I don't think it did), you can't. Ubisoft hasn't provided a download yet, the scammers.

Regarding the Season Pass a lot of people are talking about and whether they should "buy" the first DLC in the store (for 0 euro/dollar), I think the people who have a true Season Pass won't have to buy anything else. For instance, I bought a season pass NOT from the Ubishop but somewhere else, I entered the Season Pass code in the game and stuff was unlocked (not downloaded yet though). Yesterday, a kind person provided me a download link because Ubisoft didn't, and after installing my DLC worked. So all I had to do was active the season pass and install the DLC, nothing else.
However, it seems people who bought the DLC at the Ubishop are having more troubles than others. But nonetheless, the Hidden Secrets IS free if you have a season pass, but apparently the season pass isn't working properly for everyone yet ánd people are still waiting for the download link.

Metonae
12-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Unless something has changed today, or yesterday (which I don't think it did), you can't. Ubisoft hasn't provided a download yet, the scammers.

Regarding the Season Pass a lot of people are talking about and whether they should "buy" the first DLC in the store (for 0 euro/dollar), I think the people who have a true Season Pass won't have to buy anything else. For instance, I bought a season pass NOT from the Ubishop but somewhere else, I entered the Season Pass code in the game and stuff was unlocked (not downloaded yet though). Yesterday, a kind person provided me a download link because Ubisoft didn't, and after installing my DLC worked. So all I had to do was active the season pass and install the DLC, nothing else.
However, it seems people who bought the DLC at the Ubishop are having more troubles than others. But nonetheless, the Hidden Secrets IS free if you have a season pass, but apparently the season pass isn't working properly for everyone yet ánd people are still waiting for the download link.

On a completely diff sidenote! I hate you! :( You kicked my *** in MP yesterday :D

RexNovus
12-12-2012, 04:15 PM
On a completely diff sidenote! I hate you! :( You kicked my *** in MP yesterday :D

I'm afraid I don't recall any Metonae username(if that's the one you use ingame), regardless it was a pleasure to kick your *** ;) (Volgende keer beter ^^,)

Zmidd
12-12-2012, 10:24 PM
I'm getting confused here. I bought the PC deluxe version direct from the Ubi shop, and this clearly states that this includes the Season Pass (indeed, that is what tempted me into buying the deluxe over the normal). From what people here are saying, this means I should be able to 'buy' the Hidden Secrets pack from the Ubi Shop for £0.00. However, if I log into the Ubi Shop, it only lets me buy it for £3.99. If I use the link from the in-game menu, that merely takes me to the 'Abstergo Store', which then leads me to the Ubi Shop, where, again, I can buy it for £3.99. If I search for it in the Uplay shop in the Uplay client, it doesn't exist.

So, does this mean that I do not actually have the Season Pass, even though, as I'm typing this, the Ubi Shop page clearly states that this is included in the deluxe version, which is what I've bought, or are Ubisoft mucking things up yet again?

Troutjerky101
12-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Hi,

Try entering your original AC3 DE cd key into the redeem code(IN GAME), it should unlock it as far as what ive heard.
Also, you technically already have it installed so don't look for a download link, you should see it unlock, then just test it.

Zangetzu13
12-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Whatever, I wasted money on this, I can't even get it, I bought season pass, I bought the DLC again from uplay, the dlc file I downloaded didn't even work, I'm never getting DLC's from AC again if it's going to be this complicated.

PhazeDelta1
12-13-2012, 10:39 PM
I'm getting confused here. I bought the PC deluxe version direct from the Ubi shop, and this clearly states that this includes the Season Pass (indeed, that is what tempted me into buying the deluxe over the normal). From what people here are saying, this means I should be able to 'buy' the Hidden Secrets pack from the Ubi Shop for £0.00. However, if I log into the Ubi Shop, it only lets me buy it for £3.99. If I use the link from the in-game menu, that merely takes me to the 'Abstergo Store', which then leads me to the Ubi Shop, where, again, I can buy it for £3.99. If I search for it in the Uplay shop in the Uplay client, it doesn't exist.

So, does this mean that I do not actually have the Season Pass, even though, as I'm typing this, the Ubi Shop page clearly states that this is included in the deluxe version, which is what I've bought, or are Ubisoft mucking things up yet again?

I'm in the same boat as you.

Blackwolfe5
12-13-2012, 11:44 PM
Got the mail with my code for getting the hidden secrets dlc today, I just entered it in the ubistore and logged in, got my installation file and started up the game. Everything in the dlc unlocked :D

Here is how it worked for me.

1. Went to the ubistore
2. Put hidden secrets in my shopping cart
3. Entered the code
4. The dlc displayed a cost of 0.
5. Logged in
6. Got the download link for the dlc
7. Downloaded and installed the dlc

All done :D

MonkeySeeker
12-14-2012, 08:01 AM

You don't need to get it again. The deluxe edition already came with all the content from the hidden secrets pack.

Secu12
12-14-2012, 11:30 AM
If I already have two of the three missions that come with this DLC, buying it wil cause any sort of problems? How can I back-up my save games?

PhazeDelta1
12-14-2012, 03:18 PM
You don't need to get it again. The deluxe edition already came with all the content from the hidden secrets pack.

So where are these missions then? I don't see anyting in game that says they have become active and i'm almost finished with sequence 7.

Darktear.HexCom
12-15-2012, 01:21 AM
Got the mail with my code for getting the hidden secrets dlc today, I just entered it in the ubistore and logged in, got my installation file and started up the game. Everything in the dlc unlocked :D

Here is how it worked for me.

1. Went to the ubistore
2. Put hidden secrets in my shopping cart
3. Entered the code
4. The dlc displayed a cost of 0.
5. Logged in
6. Got the download link for the dlc
7. Downloaded and installed the dlc

All done :D

And what i must do to get the promo code? Cause i bought Season Pass 1 week and half ago but still i didnt get anything from The Hidden Secrets Pack :(

GogetaSuperSaiy
12-15-2012, 03:05 AM
Can anybody tell me how to turn the game into online mode because I've pretty much tried everything and i bought the season pass and it won't download. Can anybody plz tell me how

shop553E83D7E
12-15-2012, 06:00 PM
Hi,
I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition which is supposed to include the season pass but I still have no access to the DLC, any details?

fookoff
12-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Purchased Season Pass, input the code, went to additional content, cannot download the DLC. if i try to purchase it again it tries to make me pay another $30. Asked UBI support to give me a voucher to get the DLC, or send a disc. Will not do neither. They told me on a friday to call back "tomorrow" knowing that saturday they are closed. GG. will ask for money back.

Epic_Stretch
12-15-2012, 09:23 PM
How can I even buy this DLC?

Is there a way for me to buy it from the Ubi store individually? I don't want the season pass, but do want to buy this DLC. I see that it's available on Steam, but due to AC3 being unavailable on steam in the UK for the first few weeks, I don't have a Steam copy. I have a retail one.

mr_doom1987
12-15-2012, 10:33 PM
How can I even buy this DLC?

Is there a way for me to buy it from the Ubi store individually? I don't want the season pass, but do want to buy this DLC. I see that it's available on Steam, but due to AC3 being unavailable on steam in the UK for the first few weeks, I don't have a Steam copy. I have a retail one.
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.259214300/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_III_-_The_Hidden_Secrets_Pack.html
It's not that hard to find it...

Tim_Skijwalker
12-15-2012, 10:44 PM
maybe I am completely wrong, but does this DLC mess around with the music cause I aint hearing any.

just found out that im not crazy,.. great!

BrerWlf
12-16-2012, 10:05 AM
I just wanted to add another anecdotal report of the DLC disabling music and most ambient background noise in singleplayer. A ticket's already been submitted, but I'm hoping for some sort of response.

shop553E83D7E
12-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Ok, figured out how to access the DLC for anyone who got the deluxe edition. Again the result of much sniffing through the internet because Ubisoft seem to not want to give any information to buyers: Enter the original activation code you received with the download link for the game into the "Redeem Code"option under the "Extras" menu in the game.

PhazeDelta1
12-17-2012, 02:40 AM
Ok, figured out how to access the DLC for anyone who got the deluxe edition. Again the result of much sniffing through the internet because Ubisoft seem to not want to give any information to buyers: Enter the original activation code you received with the download link for the game into the "Redeem Code"option under the "Extras" menu in the game.

It doesn't work. It says code has already been redeemed.

SCAgent95
12-17-2012, 10:18 PM
I cant buy the DLC fro uplay, it says pre-order and release date 11/12 lol :p
Someone help?

SprinkleMilk
12-19-2012, 11:34 AM
I have played Assassin's Creed III with the dlc the hidden secret pack and realized that some of the the mission has missing BGM please help!:(

sharkdrutt
12-19-2012, 01:34 PM
I have played Assassin's Creed III with the dlc the hidden secret pack and realized that some of the the mission has missing BGM please help!:(

Don't worry we all have this problem...

I propose you to send a ticket to customer support...which will result in being ignored... but no worries...they will never fix it :)

xingjian
12-19-2012, 01:54 PM
Don't worry we all have this problem...

I propose you to send a ticket to customer support...which will result in being ignored... but no worries...they will never fix it :)

Yeah, It is sou true. Everyone ha the music gone after the DLC. And the devs act like there have been no problem. You can delete DLC, and then the BGM will come back, you must begin the game from the start, because the savegames can't be played without BGM.

You have 2 choice:
- Wait for a patch, which never comes out, but if it comes out one day it won't fix the music I'm sure.
- Delete DLC, start the game from the beginning, and don't buy DLC in the future, and any Ubisoft product.

Epic_Stretch
12-19-2012, 05:07 PM
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.259214300/Assassins_Creed®_III_-_The_Hidden_Secrets_Pack.html
It's not that hard to find it...

Thanks for the link but I'm still having trouble, unfortunately. I can't seem to download the DLC from the online store. I had this problem with the game itself, forcing me to buy a retail copy. The reason I couldn't find it in the first place, is the DLC is not on the uplay client store, apparently it's only on the online one.

EDIT: Trying with both debit/credit cards. Every time I try and checkout, I get an error:
Your data was not saved. Please try again. We apologise for this inconvenience.

Error Number: SYS_000006

Anyone have any ideas? Yet again Ubi, you're making it really difficult for me to give you my money.

Corrvan
12-25-2012, 02:31 AM
Okay seriously, what's going on this this DLC? I bought the season pass today, and the download button for hidden secrets just gives me a PDF. I opened AC3 and input the code, and it says the DLC is not installed so I obviously need an installer.. what the hell?

DennisPatrol
12-25-2012, 03:10 AM
Too bad I already got everything since I bought the Deluxe editon. What a BS DLC.

kmeckazadruga
12-25-2012, 05:24 PM
I'm just gonna ask here. I own a uplay version of Assassins Creed 3 not steam version. I am curious how to get the SEASON PASS for this game through DIGITAL download and not through postage. Is there a way to do this? I was also looking through the ubi store and the whole thing just feels much more confusing than Steam to be honest. I couldn't find what i was looking for anywhere. Where are the dlcs for Assassins Creed 3 ? How can i get them? Does uplay download these things automatically so that you don't have to worry about them like Steam or do i have to manually look on the store everyday to see if they're up ? Anyway thanks for the reply

Wol7
12-25-2012, 05:52 PM
i have the same problem. i buy the season pass yesterday and redeem the key today, when i enter the key a message display and say that i have the season pass and i have the restart the game, i restart but i no have any content, no hidden secrests pack and no multiplayer characters (redcoat and sharpshooter) NEED HELP

MTM798
12-27-2012, 02:00 PM
same problem here
i got the key from the email (from the season pass i bought the day before) and redeem it
but however i try to downoad the installer for the dlc (with the links from ubisoft), I only get a useless .pdf file
where can i download the dlc?

ubiniceweather
12-27-2012, 07:40 PM
...I am just another one....

Bought the season pass on the 25th .... and ... got an pdf file !!! WTF!!! Contacted ubisoft support - but no answer yet!! Perhaps next year!! :(

Rediflow
12-28-2012, 05:51 PM
Same her... just that stupid PDF wich tries to explain how to proceed the install... but no installer. PLEASE, give us some feedback, I'm already done the main Story on 100%, I would realy like to do more missions...

JohnKelly1972
12-28-2012, 06:16 PM
Good to read that it is not my fault not being able to find the Download-Link. Bad to read that this issue seems to be a long persisting one, and that UbiSoft doesn't seem to get it handled. Did ANYONE find the link for the DLC-Download yet?

arestheus
12-29-2012, 12:44 AM
Same problem here... just this stupid .PDF
Ive searched for hours now...
no solution sighted...

MTM798
12-29-2012, 01:56 AM
http://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread.php/125521-Seasion-pass-aber-wo-ist-das-DLC
in the 2. post of this german thread is the 2. link the download link
but beware about the issue with the music

xoradi
12-29-2012, 09:35 PM
http://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread.php/125521-Seasion-pass-aber-wo-ist-das-DLC
in the 2. post of this german thread is the 2. link the download link
but beware about the issue with the music

Thank you, Sir, thank you! It finally works.

xoradi
12-29-2012, 09:59 PM
Thank you, Sir, thank you! It finally works.

Oh, btw, there is an issue with the music, right now I just finished one of the new naval missions and the music (tense battle music) goes on and on although I am back in Homestead.

WeakNerd
12-30-2012, 01:25 PM
How and where can i see if my season pass is active? i entered the code when i was ingame it said 1/16 oke - Skip all and also after all that it said reboot thre game to make the changes or something,so now sequense 6 i have no clue if i got the DLC's since i only got 1 skin / costume...
like i have the automatic ammo upgrade from the start but it doesnt show anywhere i have it...
my exclusive content directs me to the ubisoft site to purchase ****...-,-

Than you got this on the ubisoft forum "I have purchased the Season Pass. How will I get my additional content?

Once you have purchased the Season Pass and the additional content included with the pass has been released, you can get this content by going in the Extras --> Additional Content menu of the game. All content included with the season pass that you can download for free will be clearly identified with FREE and INCLUDED WITH SEASON PASS."
i already entered my **** key code and yet it says i have to buy! the DLC.

Like my money grows on trees spend 50€ for this **** dont have a clue if i got it or not,Clearly i dont but what ever.

Any help???

WeakNerd
12-30-2012, 02:11 PM
oh that figures Ubisoft didnt give me my Season pass Download in my email goodjob.

vinx980
01-04-2013, 03:46 PM
PC version owners.

DO NOT BUY/INSTALL THIS DLC, YOU'LL LOSE IN-GAME MUSIC.
AND IT'S IRREVERSIBLE (until a patch that will resolve this, probably Q4 2014), YOU'LL LOSE MUSIC WITH ALL YOUR CREATED PROFILES/SAVE GAMES.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/738248-Assassin-s-Creed-III-No-music-after-installing-Hidden-Secrets-DLC-lt-IMPORTANT!!!-gt
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/736314-Dlc-1-problem-Music-missing

migha89
01-04-2013, 08:51 PM
PC version owners.

DO NOT BUY/INSTALL THIS DLC, YOU'LL LOSE IN-GAME MUSIC.
AND IT'S IRREVERSIBLE (until a patch that will resolve this, probably Q4 2014), YOU'LL LOSE MUSIC WITH ALL YOUR CREATED PROFILES/SAVE GAMES.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/738248-Assassin-s-Creed-III-No-music-after-installing-Hidden-Secrets-DLC-lt-IMPORTANT!!!-gt
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/736314-Dlc-1-problem-Music-missing

What he said!

abohamed
01-10-2013, 01:22 AM
What he said!

the trues ....

Razrback16
01-10-2013, 04:38 PM
Did they ever fix the broken music thing after installing the DLC? I'd like to download this DLC but I'm not going to do it until the sound bug is fixed.

Tim_Skijwalker
01-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Did they ever fix the broken music thing after installing the DLC? I'd like to download this DLC but I'm not going to do it until the sound bug is fixed.

fix coming soon.... somewhere in the future.. maybe near future.. maybe not.
some say soon.. others long ago said soon, in the future they will say soon..

I'm hoping for a 2013 patch but don't get your hopes on, 2015 would not be a surprise either -_-

"We told you we would release it during the holiday!"

-_-

edit: seems i'm not actually far of:

At this moment we haven't received specific info yet on which issues will be addressed and whether the January release is confirmed."
^some inside source so not 100% reliable
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/739535-PC-Holiday-patch-Does-anyone-have-it-yet?p=8861247&viewfull=1#post8861247

SunTszu
01-15-2013, 10:52 PM
There is a basic FLAW in the MULTIPLAYER menu structure of the game regarding to DLC. (Already way back to revelations DLC...)
If I have bought DLC, I should be able to choose "standard" AND "DLC" sessions of a certain type through one another. Or, if desired, separated.
If there is a "basic session", alright, I join that one. If there is a "DLC session", I join that one.
BUT THIS SHOULD BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT HAVING TO HOP FROM MENU TO MENU!!!

The result now, is that one almost never gets to play the DLC in a proper way. Because those owning it, are getting tired of looking for the so much fewer game sessions.
(Which is the result of it being DLC; which is basically fewer sold as the basic game itself)

This all, can be avoided, by just re-arranging the game menu's: Just offer us a choice to look for both at the same time (if desired; but hey, if I pay for DLC, why would I NOT like to play sessions with it? Only reason may be, because the friends I play with don't own the DLC; reason why we still need that choice)!

So, PLEASE, UBI, listen for once, and re-arrange the menu system. So that we finally really can enjoy our DLC to the maximum!

vesonator
01-19-2013, 12:59 PM
I got the DLC several hours ago. I really liked it. I had the battle music problem after the ghost of war part 1, but it disappeared after i completed part 2. I think the DLC is worth it

D_R_A_K_E_1488
01-19-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm have a little question. If i got Deluxe Edition, should I install this DLC? It does will not hurt my game?

Maximo32990514
01-20-2013, 05:14 PM
PLS HELP IV'E GOT SEASON PASS BUT I CANNOT DOWNLOAD THE BATLLE HARDENDE DLC FREE WHAT'S PROBLEM IN THE GAME (SINGLE PLAYER) I GO ON EXTRAS>>>A.CONTECT (I OPEN IT WHIT BROWSER) AND I DON'T NO WHAT TO DO THERE ARE THREE OPTIONS 1. SINGLE PLAYER PACKS 2.MULTI PLAYER PACKS 3.SEASON PASS AND..?...?...? WHERE TO CLICK PLS HELP WRITE IT HERE OR TO MY E-MAIL *email address removed for safety* THX! ;( :(

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-20-2013, 08:46 PM
It is ONLY available for Season Pass owners through the multiplayer in-game Extra Content menu.

DuztCannonball
01-21-2013, 11:26 PM
Well, I have a season pass and still can't seem to get the extra multiplayer content activated. The first dlc is working fine.

If I go to the extra content menu in game, it sends me to the website where I have to buy extra content... According to your answer it's not supposed to do that...

YayaTourette
01-21-2013, 11:49 PM
It is ONLY available for Season Pass owners through the multiplayer in-game Extra Content menu.

... doesn't work here, Ubishop Support doesn't answer... I wonder, if this will go one with the rest of the DLCs over and over again.

shadyxau
01-22-2013, 04:10 AM
Well, I have a season pass and still can't seem to get the extra multiplayer content activated. The first dlc is working fine.

If I go to the extra content menu in game, it sends me to the website where I have to buy extra content... According to your answer it's not supposed to do that...

Same problem here. Reported it to ubi support and they are basically treating me as though I am a thief.... :(

Although, I dont have the first DLC either. The game confirms it should be unlocked but then tells me I am missing the DLC files to play the content.

A couple of community members have helped me out here with the files (yet anyone who does this is being accused of piracy and then likely banned by forum moderators) but I would still like to see ubisoft fix the issue so that it does not happen when the rest of the content becomes available.

AzzaR4
01-25-2013, 01:57 PM
It jiust gives me the pdf and not the installer so I figured It must be installed by defult...plug in my serial number and no new content unlocked....WTF DO I DO???? I bought the season pass three weeks ago....oh and my serial number is officially used up and unusable...Does this mean I have to buy it again :'(

shadyxau
01-26-2013, 10:36 AM
It jiust gives me the pdf and not the installer so I figured It must be installed by defult...plug in my serial number and no new content unlocked....WTF DO I DO???? I bought the season pass three weeks ago....oh and my serial number is officially used up and unusable...Does this mean I have to buy it again :'(

I wouldn't. They ripped you off once, I wouldnt let them do it twice.