PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III Hidden Secrets Pack - First Downloadable Content

Pages : 1 [2]

Angelofdeath728
02-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Hello since i have installed the DLC and finished the game i want it to restart a new campaign,and i remarque there is some sounds how are missing, by example in the Sequence
Deadly performence there is no theatrical music like before,even after i have left the game restart Uplay etc,is ubisoft will get out a patch to fix that ? thank you
yours
Angel

Angelofdeath728
02-02-2013, 11:48 PM
little headsup i have a lot of sound and music missing everywhere.

ancalimonungol
02-13-2013, 12:50 PM
you need to download the pack

Where do I download the pack? I entered the key and it unlocked several things. But I don't know where to download the files. It tells me to look at games in uplay but there is nothing about downloading dlcs I own there.

ridinlow01
02-17-2013, 11:05 PM
does this dlc include the scottish flintlock that came with redcoat for a preorder? pic is of walmarts flintlock

Neonflame66
02-22-2013, 04:37 PM
Hey I have downloaded and Played the Hidden Secrets Missions, But I havent gotten any of the weapons from the naval missions, sinking the secret or the ghost of war

buryzenek1
02-22-2013, 11:54 PM
:confused: So i got the Season Pass i got the code for battle hardened pack and infamy put them into the game and it pops up with a message "You might have to do a DLC instal" Where do i go to instal the DLC since there is no Option in the game or in Uplay. Please help :/

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-23-2013, 12:47 PM
Hi, please have a read here http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17657

WeerW3ir
02-28-2013, 11:44 PM
Hello. I have the same issue with the musc. I wanted to ask The Brazilian DLC is really not compatible with CZ/HU version of the game? Because i have CZ/HU version of the game, and just on Uplay. I dont have money for the SP so.. is there an another way to get back the music without reinstall the game?

beerfest60
03-21-2013, 10:49 PM
Let me clear this up.

1. Mayan Ruins is about 8 minutes if you take it slow
2. A Dangerous Secret is about 5 minutes long.
3. Not sure about the other one.

But yeah, not an extra 1 hour as falsely advertised. I guess it would be an hour if you left your controller down for 15 minutes in between each mission

3. is in two parts about 10 mins each if you take your time.

ShakalSerb
03-21-2013, 11:02 PM
On your site is writen:An email notification will be sent to you with instructions on how to install each upcoming downloadable content pack when it is released. You will receive a download link and a key to activate your content! BUT I HAVE NOT GOT ANY,PLEASE RESEND IF THAT IS POSSIBLE ON MAIL *email address removed* !!!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Answered here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/757521-Can-t-find-a-way-to-download-start-the-DLCs-for-Assassins-Creed-3?p=8991357&viewfull=1#post8991357

badreaction
04-18-2013, 10:58 PM
Hey I bought the dlc hidden secrets on amazon and downloaded it. It installed it, but the installation itself just took 1 second. I think that there is a problem, because the dlc does not work and the new missions do not appear on the game. What should I do? I have Windows 8

Lignjoslav
04-18-2013, 11:22 PM
Have you activated the DLC code in game? If the procedure is the same as with the Season Pass, you have to activate the code under Extras, as well as install the DLC

FFOliveira
12-28-2016, 01:28 AM
Last week I have bought the Hidden Secrets DLC to add to my previous ACIII and "The Tyranny of King Washington" episodes.
The UPlay recognizes the instalation, but the new missions and the outfits do not appear in the game.
I have already redownloaded and reinstalled the game, but the result is the same.
I have also defined the game startup as Administrator, and nothing.
Can anyone help me, please.
Thanks.

strigoi1958
12-28-2016, 11:31 AM
I'm not sure if you have done this or not but... to access the missions you need to go to a harbour master... and I'm not certain but I think completing the missions, unlocks the weapons and outfits (I might be wrong but I think that's how it works)