PDA

View Full Version : Encyclopedia of man (help please)

Ross123123
12-11-2012, 09:08 PM
I've been tryingto to get this achievement and I cant find out where norris goes to mine.... I see him sit at his house but all he does there is read... Where on the map is his mine?
Aslo I got 2 of the, for Ellen and forget where her house is.... Refresher please?

Ross123123
12-11-2012, 09:17 PM
I found the mine but where is Elles house?

SenseHomunculus
12-12-2012, 02:23 AM
I've been tryingto to get this achievement and I cant find out where norris goes to mine.... I see him sit at his house but all he does there is read... Where on the map is his mine?
Aslo I got 2 of the, for Ellen and forget where her house is.... Refresher please?

Norris' mine is found if you go west-southwest from their house. At the start of the day he takes the path that leads straight west from the house (passes next to a wagon) and that leads down to the mine.

I'm having a heck of a time getting his 3rd activity, sharpening tools. Can't get it no matter how much I follow him.

Ellen's house is in the far southwest corner of the main group of homes/buildings, just east of the river. Where she works is immediately to the north of the house, with the drying racks in the side yard and a tailor's form and upholstered chair on the porch.

juliaphiles
12-13-2012, 09:47 AM
I cannot find the mines. Please guide me on this.
soins oxygène (http://www.karinherzog.com/fr/)

SenseHomunculus
12-13-2012, 08:54 PM
I cannot find the mines. Please guide me on this.

Norris' home is the one that sits alone on the far southwest section of the homestead map. The river curves around it. You cannot miss it, there's nothing else near it on the map. Once you find the house you can find the mine from my post above. I don't know how else to explain it. It's at the bottom of the cliffs near the river. You must descend a level to reach it from the house.