PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Ubisoft cares about us?

zooloo75
12-11-2012, 03:54 AM
From what I've seen so far, Ubisoft doesn't care about us. They have our money, and that's it.
They don't address our gripes with the multiplayer or the editor, and they don't even care to read what we have to say at all!

I've made a map in the editor, and the only way to get anyone to play it is to install Tunngle and ask people to add me on Uplay (that's the quickest way to get someone to play with you AFAIK)
Ubisoft really ****ed up on this game. If they would just listen to the **** community, they would have a perfect game. I honestly doubt they see the potential their game has to beat BF and CoD. They have a map editor which means unlimited content in the level department, and SDK would be a plus too. The multiplayer system is broken though. Due to this, you have a great game that no one can enjoy together. One is at best thrown into a room of people on a random map with 7 people on one team, and 2 on the other. There's just no infrastructure holding the multiplayer together.

The procedure to play a multiplayer match in FC3 for me goes a bit like this...
Step 1. Open Tunngle
Step 2. Search Far Cry 3
Step 3. Spam "Add me on Uplay - Zooloo75"
Step 4. Open Uplay
Step 5. Open Game
Step 6. Start a private match
Step 7. Wait for incoming friend requests
Step 8. Realize that everyone in Tunngle is either Russian or incompetent
Step 9. Alt+F4
Step 10. Close Tunngle
Step 11. Rage on forums

Where the **** are you Ubisoft?

SinisterKent
12-11-2012, 05:10 AM
I love the game, and they are listening and making changes (the hud being the most recent).

As for ease of maps, I've been playing on other peoples maps in the silver playlist and its been great.

There does seem to be some issues with breaking through with a new map though, but tunngle is quite unnecessary, usually used by pirates to play multiplayer of match made games.

Molecularkhrist
12-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Spam, lol. That is amazing.

xhount15
12-11-2012, 08:53 PM
where are they?, they jumped from a cliff when they realized far cry 3 failed ;)

Mr_Shade
12-11-2012, 08:54 PM
If you have technical issues, please contact support.